[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When a goddamn FaceBook game tells a better written and more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (167KB, 289x433px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
167KB, 289x433px
When a goddamn FaceBook game tells a better written and more even-handed plot for Civil War II than Benis

And a full month before it even came out and hit delays!

http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Operations_-_Marvel:_Avengers_Alliance_-_Civil_War_II/Dialogues
>>
>>88497426
I miss that game so much...
>>
>>88498007
Shame its supposed sequel sank the whole deal...
>>
>>88498007
I don't.

Especially PVP

Fuck that broken piece of shit.
>>
>>88498169
but it finally got good with captain muslim and cuck and digger teams
>>
>>88498238
No it didn't. Fights were still unbalanced, there were still zillions of status ailments and bugs hindering gameplay, and about 70% of the roster were unviable to play with; even with Iso-8

Add that to the fact that it was extremely unfriendly to new players, and you've got the sum of a bad game.
>>
>>88498503
I was joking, fuck cloak and dagger. and fuck faiza. and fuck the game for ending before you could use phylla in pvp
>>
Sabertooth and Black Knight
Bleeds for the bleed gods
>>
>>88498503
>Add that to the fact that it was extremely unfriendly to new players

>he didn't get a ton of gold from playdom
>>
File: 1481683422210.gif (983KB, 450x227px) Image search: [Google]
1481683422210.gif
983KB, 450x227px
>>88497426
>Marvel: Avengers Alliance did a better Avengers vs X-Men than the actual comic (making it less retarded, even, and with no Sniktbub going bananas)
>It actually did Fear Itself way better than the comic (although you could argue that the last episode/chapter) felt sorta rushed.
>Managed to make Phyla-Vell, Adam Warlock and B-to-X tier characters actually relevant.
>Actually gave a good challenge with the fight against Odin.

The game didn't deserve such good writers, yet managed to be fucking awesome.
How?
Why?
When will we get a propper sequel by Netmarble?
>>
We are free now!!! Nvrmnd I hate freedom.
>>
>>88498007
Same.

>>88498137
Yeah, it sucks a ton.

I did really well overall.

>>88499722
It did almost everything better. Even Avengers Arena and Undercover.

Twice over.
>>
>we never got silver surfer
>>
File: 0aM65rd.png (436KB, 520x546px) Image search: [Google]
0aM65rd.png
436KB, 520x546px
>>88497426
any one have the full roster?
>>
>>88500669
I don't think that was a team-up I ever would imagine happening.
>>
>>88499722
>>88500562
Apparently all of the game's scenario writing was done by one man called Alex Irvine...
>>
>>88500562
>every character unlocked
>no one below level 10
You did good, anon. You did good.
>>
>>88499636
Dude, it didn't matter how much gold you got.

In the final months, you couldn't even pay to catch up with day 1 players. Timed exclusives broke everything
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.