[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMINDER that Marvel is sitting on one of the biggest potential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: ASM-Annual-21-cover.jpg (383KB, 625x400px) Image search: [Google]
ASM-Annual-21-cover.jpg
383KB, 625x400px
REMINDER that Marvel is sitting on one of the biggest potential sales boosts in the industry

REMINDER that casual capefags do not care about stories outside continuity

REMINDER that if Marvel's sales continue to flag (and they likely will), they will push that button

REMINDER that Marvel always copies DC, as demonstrated by DC pulling a big relaunch being copied by Marvel pulling a big relaunch within a year

REMINDER that DC just pushed the button on TWO big potential sales boosts that are similar to the one Marvel is sitting on

they'll get back together for real within a year
>>
>>88496810
Then all would be right in the world.
>>
>>88496810
>REMINDER that DC just pushed the button on TWO big potential sales boosts that are similar to the one Marvel is sitting on

Clark and Lois, but who's the other? Bruce and Selina? Hal and Carol? Arthur and Mera? Harley & Ivy?
>>
>>88496810
REMINDER that doing this REMINDER business is incredibly annoying

>>88497025
>Harley & Ivy?
more like Harley and Joker
>>
Being single is not as much of a problem for Spider-Man as having a fulfilling, successful job that makes him rich. He's always been more interesting as a guy who struggles to make ends meet while having his pathological need of getting out there and helping people in a mask.
And that's not as easy to revert.
>>
>>88497025
I just meant "fan-favorite thing that was erased from continuity that came back"

i.e. Wally
>>
>>88497053
>more like Harley and Joker

Yeah, it crossed my mind but I wanted to trigger some anons

>>88497070
I
Oh yeah Wally & Linda. I was going for more classic and iconic relantioships, dunno how Wally & Linda stayed off my mind
>>
>>88496810
Im actually shocked at how RNVs is the diamond in the rough right now for Marvel. If anyone can turn things around, its fucking Spider Man's book
>>
>>88497055
>Who is Doctor Strange.

If only Strange charged all the times Peter asked Strange to unfuck him.
>>
>>88496810
Did you miss Renew Your Vows?
>>
>>88497235
He's talking about main continuity.
>>
>>88497025
Rebirth is putting a bunch of classic couples back together as they should be.
>Clark and Lois
>Arthur and Mera getting married
>Oliver and Dinah
>Wally and Linda is coming soon
>Barry just asked out Iris
Trigger warning
>Dick and Babs
It's what readers want. For a decade now Marvel and DC thought that characters being in stable, healthy relationships was boring and that people didn't want it. They couldn't be more fucking dead wrong. DC has woken up, hopefully Marvel will as well.
>>
>>88496810
I really wish you'd get your waifu back so you can finally shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>88497819
>Dick and Babs
I think you mean Dickfire
>>
>>88497235
>casual capefags do not care about stories outside continuity
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (179KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
179KB, 800x576px
We get Peter and MJ back together and then we work on getting this back.
>>
>>88497916
Seeley is one of us. Dickfire is dead.
>>
File: ddddd.jpg (98KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
ddddd.jpg
98KB, 560x407px
>>88496810
>Marvel is sitting on one of the biggest potential sales boosts in the industry

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>88498589
>Marvel bringing one of the most iconic marriages in comics.

Yeah, that shit would blow up. Especially how OMD is still regarded as the worse Spider story in history.
>>
>>88498645
Takes a lot to top the clone saga, but that piece of shit sure did it.
>>
>>88498668
Honestly OMD could have been easy to ignore since all it did was say the marriage is gone and just handwaved it somehow. Nope, OMIT shits on the old comics by having the old panels used and Rivera emulating the style just to drive the point home that Quesada hated the marriage.
>>
You can undo OMD or Sins Past /co/. Which do you choose?
>>
>>88498964
OMD easily.

It would be in character for Gwen to be a cheating skank, plus most writers ignore it anyway.
>>
>>88498964
OMD. Spider-Gwen is the best version of Gwen without being mired in all the editorial mandate fuckery.
>>
>>88498964
Can my undoing of OMD allow me to change it so it does what JMS planned in the first place? Which is retcon Sins Past? And the irony is JMS wanted to undo Gwen's death and Harry's death. He got vetoed on Gwen, but they got to shit all over Harry's death when they brought him back anyway
>>
>>88498889
I have been thinking about OMD during both storytimes of Renew Your Vows. There are so many ways they could have changed it, that it is baffling.
>>88498964
OMD easily.
>>
>>88498964
OMD easily.

Normal Gwen sucks and isn't very relevant beyond dying. And her kids haven't shown up since then either.
>>
>>88498964
OMD but only if it fixes Black Cat's characterization
>>
>>88498546
>>88497916
>>88497819
>dick and babs
pls no
>>
>>88499337
It's gonna happen eventually anon
>>
>>88498312
>tfw someone else posts your OTP
>>
File: carolhal.jpg (404KB, 654x923px) Image search: [Google]
carolhal.jpg
404KB, 654x923px
>>88497819
How long must I wait
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.