[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did she consult with her friends at all before deciding to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
So did she consult with her friends at all before deciding to kill herself? Maybe ask the people that fought with her for thousands of years what they wanted?

Or was she just alive one day and dead the next?
>>
>>88489413
>betrays her husband's love and offs herself
>sets back her revolutionary efforts, the cause she fought for, and the comrades she fought with for thousands of years by ending her life and being reborn with the physical and mental capacity of a human infant and none of her memories
Rose really is evil, not because she's secretly a mastermind Code Geass style, but because she's a fucking douche.
>>
File: 1481993648539.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481993648539.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>88489578
Steven is a wildcard and is arguably a better leader for the CGs then Rose. He is a human but he can think like a human as well. Gems are shown to have very one track minds, while Steven is always able to look at things from another perseoctive. He has an insane amount of powers and has already gained powers Rose was never shown to have. He can fuse with humans, has access to all of her weapons, her lion, and can float with more profiency than Rose has ever shown.
>>
File: Steven rose plan.jpg (73KB, 647x574px) Image search: [Google]
Steven rose plan.jpg
73KB, 647x574px
>>88489682
This, and I suspect that Rose took all/most of this into account while having Steven. At the very least, she understood that gems have an extremely difficult time seeing another side of things thanks to Pearl, and probably had Steven at least partially for that exact reason. Maybe she even realized that she wasn't really going anywhere with the CGs or helping them develop anymore, and figured that the human perspective might help them evolve, which it certainly has.

Honestly I think keikaku Rose is more likely than outright evil Rose, although she's definitely one of the most overtly grey characters on the show.
>>
She wanted to have a kid. You don't ask your friends if you're going to have a kid or not, you just do it with your partner.
>>
>>88490919
She did so with full knowledge it would kill her.
>>
>>88489413
The only thing that gives me the impression that Greg or the CGs had known what would happen to Rose at the end of her pregnancy is Pearl's line in the recent episode when she decided not to kill Steven "She wanted this SO much." Gives me the impression that Rose at least told Pearl that she was aware of the sacrifice she was making, possibly towards the end of the pregnancy. But in the video she left behind, Greg isn't acting like she's about to die, so that's odd. Maybe she told everyone after that? Or, possibly Greg knew and was already acting like he accepted it.

Also, it would have been really hard to hide what was going to happen from Garnet. In fact, that may be how Rose herself even knew how things would turn out.

So I think the CGs had at least a little notice.
>>
>>88489682
>>88489882
It was also to change the Crystal gems from caring about the Earth/humans/etc. because they were things that Rose liked to caring about them because they had a direct connection to them. It's a small yet significant distinction.
>>
>>88491098
We still don´t know if she knew having Steven would kill her before deciding to have a child, for all we know she was 8 month pregnant when she realized she would die.

I don´t think the show will give us a straight answer the whole importance of life of a unborn child is kind of messy for a kids show.
>>
File: 1368689112794.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1368689112794.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>Steven is a fusion between Rose and NOT Greg, but rather Rose and one of Greg's sperm
>>
>>88489682
>Steven is a wildcard and is arguably a better leader for the CGs then Rose.
He would need to actually lead for that to be arguable
>>
>>88491773
He is the leader if the gems
>>
>>88491835
He is their ward
>>
>>88491290
It was confirmed that Rose could've had as many kids as she wanted. She CHOSE to give Steven her Gem and die.
>>
File: tumblr_nniksnA84Q1s6lvmno5_1280.png (139KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nniksnA84Q1s6lvmno5_1280.png
139KB, 640x360px
Steven is there to help the Crystal Gems. They were too detached from humanity and the world they saved.
>>
>>88492172
Source?
>>
>>88491290
She fucking engineered him from the DNA up. Of course she knew.
>>
>>88493328
All she did was fuse with sperm
>>
File: Schematic.png (55KB, 461x348px) Image search: [Google]
Schematic.png
55KB, 461x348px
>>88489413

Rose was a great believer in personal freedom. So she would simply not have accepted anyone else deciding this for her.

>>88492172
>It was confirmed that Rose could've had as many kids as she wanted.

When and by whom? Dougal, were you dreaming again?
>>
>>88491773
gem harvest showed how much they depend on steven's opinion in thing (when they told him to tell them what to do). if you don't realize that he is slowly taking the place of a leader then you are blind. the way garnet speaks to him at the end of bubbled, and his position of the ship show how garnet is starting to prepare him for leadership. he also has started to show more initiative than at the start of the series.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.