[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, trying to find a specific Swamp Thing comic from the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: dasitmane2.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
dasitmane2.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Hey guys, trying to find a specific Swamp Thing comic from the past couple years.

I think it took place in the future (not Rotworld) and it had Swampy going around to other avatars trying to bargain with them to help in some battle or something. He had the white lantern ring at that point too. Can anyone link me to a place I can read it?

Also Swamp Thing thread
>>
>>88487670
>"I'm too lazy to use Google. Do my research for me for no reason!
Kill yourself.

>B-but I couldn't find it!
Tough shit. Fuck off.
>>
Sounds like a Futures End one-shot.
>>
File: 1440038457196.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1440038457196.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>88487725
I tried but I wasn't sure what to search.
>>
>>88487750
Yes I think that's what it was, thanks!
>>
>>88487750
Don't encourage casuals. They don't actually care about comics.

>>88487765
Again, tough shit. Life sucks, but asking for handouts is pathetic and repugnant.
>>
>>88487895
Lol wut, I was asking for help finding an issue. /co/ used to be love man. You guys are assholes, it was a very simple request.

If you're not willing to help other comic fans find shit or help others get into them in general, you're the one who lacks any appreciation for the hobby. Fuck yourself dude.
>>
>>88487976
It's just one troll who always does this to get people riled up, ignore him.
>>
>>88487895
In this day and age of the /tv/ movie fags, I would rather have these threads than the Company Wars threads or Twitter threads.
>>
>>88487976
It is not my job nor obligation to help you with anything. If you had any real interest in comics, you would've done your own research instead of demanding to be spoonfed. Please leave, and only come back when you have educated yourself better.

>/co/ is love
Spewing old memes will not make you any less of a filthy casual.
>>
>>88487895
>Lurk more
>Saucefags are cancer
>Normies
>Muh sekrit club

Fuck off back to /a/
>>
>>88488064
yeah, nah, you're a cunt.
>>
>>88488064
Clearly it's not your responsibility, but asking on forums constitutes doing research. I enjoyed this issue and wanted to read it again, I couldnt remember what it was.
>>
>>88488164
assuming this is OP:
have you read the new Len Wein stuff?
>>
>>88488224
I haven't where do I start?
>>
>>88488164
>but asking on forums constitutes doing research
Telling others to look shit up for you is not research, you fucking moron.

And further, I can tell you're lying since if you read and enjoyed the issue, how did you forget the name? It's almost as if you're full of shit.

>>88488091
>>88488155
I guess you must really enjoy the over saturation of live-action threads and shitposting.
>>
>>88488224
It's a self contained mini. Kelly Jones on art. Its called Dead Don't sleep. technically Vol 6, counting New 52 as vol 5 per wikipedia.
>>
>>88488323
Live action threads, shitposting, shitty webtoons, shitty webcomics are the usual /co/ fare. This thread is about an actual comic book. Don't be such a cunt
>>
>>88488411
meant for >>88488261
>>
>>88488323
Well I knew what happened in it, but I read it here in a storytime so I had no clue where it existed since I knew it was a one shot.

Christ man, what's wrong with you? Do you live at home all the time?
>>
>>88488598
If you can't tell a which issue a cropped panel is from then you need to stop reading comics immediately.
>>
>>88488598
>what's wrong with you?
I fucking hate ignorant casuals like you who have the fucking gall to presume you can discuss things you have no knowledge of. The fact you expect me to explain every little thing to you is just plain insulting. The sheer fucking laziness of you people, coming here and demanding to be given things when you could just google it is frankly kind of offensive. Seriously. Fuck off, type some words in your goddamned search engine, and stop shitting up this board. Goddamn.
>>
File: doittim.jpg (2MB, 1280x2001px) Image search: [Google]
doittim.jpg
2MB, 1280x2001px
>>88488739
IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>88487670

do you mean the one where 'alec' enters the body of the lost mycelium avatar and forces the old one to take it back and stop neglecting its duty?

swamp thing comics all kind of trail off and dont have a fleshed out story unless its to do with rotworld, its been like that for years
>>
File: servethem.jpg (46KB, 295x415px) Image search: [Google]
servethem.jpg
46KB, 295x415px
>>88488756
YAAASSS
>>
>>88488847
That was I believe in Scott Snyders run.

I was asking about a Futures end one shot.
>>
>>88487895
nigga i hope u got a legitimate syndrome to justify this
>>
>>88488064
You could really use a trip.
>>88488323
>and shitposting.
THE IRONING
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.