[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jennifer Lawrence wants Mystique to join Guardians of th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 50

File: download.jpg (85KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
85KB, 960x720px
>Jennifer Lawrence wants Mystique to join Guardians of the Galaxy

http://screenrant.com/jennifer-lawrence-mysitque-guardians-galaxy/

She really has no idea who Mystique is or what anything in Marvel is, does she?
>>
OOGA CHAKA
OOGA
OOGA
>>
Nope.
>>
>>88485104
I used to like JLaw but everything about her as Mystique annoys the piss out of me.
>>
>>88485116
Everything about her as a person annoys the piss out of me. She seems like a cunt.
>>
Fuck off forever, JLaw.
>>
>>88485104
>ruined one franchise
>wants to ruin another
No...fuck off bitch!
>>
PROTIP: No Hollywood actors knows or cares about that stuff. At best they learn the difference between Marvel and DC.
>>
Jennifer laurens is still a thing?!
>>
>>88485104
Obviously she was referring to the theory that she was originally intended to be a Kree/Skrull hybrid working for the presumed dead Supreme Intelligence.

Looks like you're the normie, OP.
>>
I'm so sick of this "actress" being in everything nowadays. She can't act and she isn't even attractive.
>>
>>88485104
>http://screenrant.com/jennifer-lawrence-mysitque-guardians-galaxy/
>mysitque

I thought this was a fake article but the url works.
>>
>>88485128
>She seems like a cunt.
She is.
The good news is, though, that once she's about thirty, she won't be the hot new thing anymore and once that goes, people will realize that she doesn't bring anything else to the table, so she'll just fall into obscurity.
>>
>>88485104

For what it's worse, in an outtake in apocalypse she introduces Nightcrawler to Beast as her and Azazel's illegitimate son.
>>
>>88485104
I...i am weirdly turned on by this pic. Maybe i have been on the internet too long
>>
>>88485254

*worth
>>
>>88485164
Actually there are a few. Ben Affleck is a massive Batfag, for example. Probably writes the scripts for his Bat movie while wearing the suit
>>
>>88485128
She's very cunty

>In a recent interview, Lawrence told a story about “butt-scratchin’” on rocks that are considered sacred to native Hawaiians, while shooting The Hunger Games: Catching Fire in 2012.
>“There were … sacred … rocks — I dunno, they were ancestors, who knows — they were sacred,” said Lawrence. “And you’re not supposed to sit on them, because you’re not supposed to expose your genitalia to them.
>“I, however, was in a wetsuit for this whole shoot – oh my god, they were so good for butt itching!”
>Waving a glass of white wine and at times unable to speak due to laughter, Lawrence said, “one rock that I was butt-scratchin’ on came loose”, prompting a landslide.
>“And all the Hawaiians were like: ‘Oh my god, it’s the curse!’” she said, imitating shaking her first at the sky. “And I’m in the corner going, I’m your curse. I wedged it loose with my ass.”

Only reason SJW's and the like worship her is ebcause "muh womym, katniss so brave"
>>
>>88485104
http://www.ew.com/article/2003/05/07/rebecca-romijn-stamos-bares-all-about-x2
J-law complains about make up
>How arduous was it to wear all that makeup?
>The first one, it was eight or nine hours every day just to get into costume. It’s a little less now. Still, there are four women who do it, and having them in my personal space for that many hours a day is crazy-making. You can go from being perfectly happy and having a nice time to just being, like, evil bitch woman: ”If one more person stares at me, I’m gonna pull my eyes out!” But having Alan as the other blue person was great. We would hang out together like an old, bitchy, blue married couple, like, ”No one understands us!” It was great because I was totally by myself on the first one, and I felt isolated. It felt like I was doing a different movie than everyone else; my character didn’t even interact with anyone.
>>
File: DanceOffBro.gif (420KB, 1000x784px) Image search: [Google]
DanceOffBro.gif
420KB, 1000x784px
>>88485113
I CAN'T STOP THIS FEEEEEELING
>>
>>88485175
She has never managed to top "Winter's Bone" , pretty much her best work. After that she got big and pretty much stopped giving a fuck in roles.
>>
>>88485224
>The good news is, though, that once she's about thirty, she won't be the hot new thing anymore and once that goes,

Wether you like it or not, she's a good actress. And doing a half hearted rendition of Mystique in Singer's mediocre movies doesn't change that.

Sure, she could choose her roles a bit better and appear less often (her last sf movie with Chris Pratt doesn't look good) but she's not the X-men franchise boogeyman /co/ makes of her.
>>
>>88485293
>Ben Affleck is a massive Batfag

Don't fall for the PR, bro.
>>
>>88485299
This HAS to be pasta
>>
>>88485164
this

Most celebrities have better things to do than be autistic about funny books
>>
>>88485405
>>88485293
Bats is normie's hero choice anyways

>oh sure.... I love heroes.... hmmm... batman, for example. So badass!
>>
>>88485104
Hollywood has like one two women for the 'bad-ass' role.

Every good movie will have them and be ruined.

How the fuck isn't people tired seeing the same person over and over in movies? Why doesn't that ruin it for you?
>>
>>88485299
Why did this give me a boner?
>>
>>88485471
I want JL to scratch her butt on my face!
>>
>>88485410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDtzZbafx_Q

Look at Chris Pratt resisting the urge to go at her, there's no way he'd ever want to work with her after this.

>>88485299
>Only reason SJW's and the like worship her

Even they're starting to get tired of her shit, especially after that Hawaii story becasue after Moana everyone's sucking polynesian dick.
>>
>>88485464
This shit is why we have Scarjo playing the fucking Major.
>>
>>88485400

Her best work is Winter's Bone. She's dreadful in all of the X-Men movies and was the worst part of American Hustle. Looking at her entire body of work as an actress it's been pretty mediocre.
>>
>>88485405
The dude got into Hollywood thanks to Kevin Smith. So it really wouldn't surprise me.
Also, I read somewhere that the reason he did Daredevil was because of the similarities between DD and Batman.
>>
>>88485405
>Don't fall for the PR, bro.
This was a thing years before he ever played Batman though and he's buds with Kevin Smith who has said that about him for years so ....yeah
>>
>>88485128
She seemed so great before she got super famous. I think this is a natural consequence of people getting famous and acclaimed right in some of the key years of the development of their adult personality.

>>88485299
If that's true that's actually fucking hilarious. What a retarded superstition.

>>88485301
I will say, she's gonna be great when she's an old lady. Like Betty White or Joan Rivers but giving even less of a fuck.
>>
>>88485547
>and was the worst part of American Hustle
I don't care what people say. The microwave scene was the only good part in that movie.
>>
>>88485551
>>88485557
You guys are pretty guillible.
>>
>>88485400
>she's a good actress.
Haha, no.
>>
>>88485612
>I think this is a natural consequence of people getting famous and acclaimed right in some of the key years of the development of their adult personality.
I think so too. It's got to be a very solipsistic feeling when everyone in the world looks at you and judges or encourages every single thing you do at any time.
It's got to be difficult to stay sane and not believe that you've become some god emperor of man, or some shit.

Which is why I always think famous people are assholes until proven otherwise.
>>
File: dredd.jpg (53KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
dredd.jpg
53KB, 660x371px
>>88485164
The fuck did you just say?
>>
>>88485551
Actually, it goes like this:

Smith and Affleck were old friends who both loved to talk about comics together before Affleck started to get really big. Both of their favorite characters were Daredevil and Batman, primarily because of Frank Miller's works.

Kevin Smith, having actually written a run on Daredevil, was spoken to by a producer or something about a Daredevil movie, and he asked Smith who he would cast. Smith said "Ben Affleck", as he always says as a joke when people ask him who he would cast for anything.

Some time later Affleck calls up Smith and is like "DUDE HOLY SHIT, THEY JUST OFFERED ME DAREDEVIL!", and Smith then realized that he had just accidentally got Ben the part.
>>
>>88485612
>I think this is a natural consequence of people getting famous and acclaimed right in some of the key years of the development of their adult personality.

She won a oscar at twenty-two, I think that really got to her head.
>>
>>88485164
Andrew Garfield, tom holland and Daniel Radcliffe are spideyfags apparently. probably due to the raimi movies though.
>>
>>88485740
>"DUDE HOLY SHIT, THEY JUST OFFERED ME DAREDEVIL!"
I read that in Affleck's voice.

I believe you, though. Sounds to retarded to be made up.
>>
>>88485104
Nope she feels the growing presence of irrelevancy in her life.
>>
>>88485762
So that's why he cried like a massive faggot when he didn't get to be spidey anymore
>>
Oh boy, it's another /co/ witch hunt thread.
>>
>>88485104
>guys guys guys look I'm so quirky and nerdy and awkward and hot at the same time! XDD

Bitch is reddit's waifu
>>
File: Favim.com-2047640.png (520KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
Favim.com-2047640.png
520KB, 500x446px
>>88485104

I'm not crazy about Jennifer Lawrence but the idea of Mystique joining the guardians sounds much better than Kitty Pryde joining the Guardians.
>>
I don't know what the character she's been playing the last 3 X-Men movies but it's not Mystique.
>>
>>88485777
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b38KW1HD254
He tells the story better.

This was back before Kevin Smith burned his brain out with weed so I believe it.
>>
>>88485907
>Motherfucker one of us won an Oscar for writing
I lost
>>
When I first watched the Hunger Games, the first thing I thought was - "The actress who played Katniss was horrible. If they'd gotten someone better the movie would have probably improved"

Then she became really fucking famous.
>>
>>88485851
Kitty's cool though
>>
>>88485851
A malevolent shapeshifter in space does sound generally interesting. She doesn't have much of an in, though.
>>
>>88485991
Shut up, Bendis. Nobody has thought Kitty was cool but you since the 90's.
>>
File: Robin_Tim_Drake_0062.jpg (235KB, 768x785px) Image search: [Google]
Robin_Tim_Drake_0062.jpg
235KB, 768x785px
>>88485762
Daniel Radcliffe is a Timfag too.
>>
>>88485551
>Also, I read somewhere that the reason he did Daredevil was because of the similarities between DD and Batman.

Once he was playing Batman, he did.

When he was cast as Daredevil, he said it was the only character he would want to play.

He's an actor. I don't doubt he enjoys Batman the way most of the world does, but he'll say anything as part of the PR blitz, including claiming to be a diehard fanboy.
>>
>>88485991
t. Bendis/Whedon/neckbeard
>>
>>88486053
Never cared about xfags but Kitty was cool in USM
>>
>>88486100
Don't forget Claremont, any every other great X-Men writer who she's the favorite character of.
>>
>>88485551
>>88485740
>>88486096
I'd always read that Affleck was more of Miller fan than he was a Batman fan.
That said, he was probably fan, or at least aware, of DKR.
>>
>>88485104
>tfw when I knew her
She wasn't a cunt, but she is a pleb that goes on reddit. I'd think she can be admirable...but mistaken.
>>
>>88485500
Pratt lived in Hawaii for a while iirc. She might've actually struck a nerve in him.
>>
>>88485104
That's just silly. It'd be like characters like Ben Grimm or Kitty Pryde joined the guardians!
Why not fucking Venom as well, while we're at it.
>>
Celebrities claim to be geeks just because its the mainstream. When capeflicks start bombing and, I dunno, vidya movies starting to make money, they will say how much they love the games etc.

I dunno about Affleck. Maybe he's a casual Batfag (Killing Joke/Year One/TDK). It's possible. Considering how many Easter eggs you have in TDK trilogy, I'd say Nolan is much more of a Batfag than anyone involved in BvS (hi Zack).
>>
>>88485104
Yeah, how about No?
>>
>>88486222
Yeah, Pratt's huge with respecting/bringing awareness to Hawaiian culture.
He's trying his hardest not to strangle her.
>>
>>88486251
Well in the next movie his love interest should be The Rock.

You're welcome.
>>
>>88485104
THEY ALREADY HAVE NEBULA
AND SHE SHOULDN'T BE THERE EITHER THAT SLOT COULD'VE GONE TO MOONDRAGON OR PHYLLA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>88486227
Venom is an alien so that's not totally retarded. Groot as host, or Rocket, either would be perfect in it's own way. Definately not a good idea for a major plot change bit it would be a fun arc.
>>
>>88486314
Why do you care so much?
They'd just mis-characterize them. They'd be a facsimile of the characters you like. Just like all of Gunn's Guardians.
>>
>>88486242
Yeah directors in general seem to be the real fans. Edgar Wright, Del Toro, Gunn comes to mind
>>
>>88485157
It's le "actor's fault that three out of nine X-movies are watchable" episode. Fuck off.
>>
File: orange goggles.png (34KB, 108x97px) Image search: [Google]
orange goggles.png
34KB, 108x97px
>>88485104
Gettin' real sick of actors trying to make executive decisions to scripts. However, I hope it happens more because eventually they will learn that they are not as popular as they think they are.
>>
>>88485104
Please delete this picture, it's making me nauseous.
>>
>>88486242
Affleck was huge on Daredevil. I think Kevin Smith was the one that got him hooked.
Truth be told, if he had the option, he'd go back to Daredevil.
>>
>>88485500
If Chris Evans said this, would we react the same way?

I mean, I don't mean to say we're hating her because she's a woman, but if I found Chris Evans saying that, I'd probably think it were funny, not cunty.

Someone prove me wrong so I'm not an asshole.
>>
>>88485299
>Only reason SJW's and the like worship her is ebcause "muh womym, katniss so brave"
Have you seen when she was being asked a question by a non-english speaker, and she goes "Hey, eyes up here! You're missing the whole story if you look at your iPad" and when he stumbled to ask the question, she goes "See, you don't even know what you were going to ask cause of your iphone"
>>
>>88486432
He seems to really, really hate the movie
>>
>>88485762
Of course people know Spider-Man and X-Men. James Gunn is the rarest though, as he knows about Thunderbolts and favorite Batgirl is Cassandra Cain
>>
>>88486151
You're allowed/expected to love characters you create. And i challenge you to name a great X-men writer that loves her.
>>
>>88485740
I think Kevin Smith also wanted Ben Affleck for Superman Lives before Burton came on to the project.
>>
>>88486473
Nah if anyone said they scratched their butt with something considered sacred we'd still see it as cunty.

People on the yt comments compare it to wiping your butt on the American flag when it's more similiar to scratching your butt with one of the giant crosses at churches (you know the one, the one that has a giant Jesus). Anyone who does that has zero respect for other people and deserves to be bashed.
>>
>>88486473
Evans is affable to a fault.

Lawrence is just irritating.

Presentation is everything, and honestly, JLaw isn't really a good actress.
>>
>>88486373
You just mean Star Lord right?
Even Drax is on-point if you've read his pre-DnA characterization.
>>
>>88486510
He also wrote a hilarious article about the 50 most fuckable superheroes that Disney had scrubbed off the internet.
>>
>>88486473
Evans would probably end the anecdote saying how he spent an hour profusely apologizing to the locals. As opposed to "lol cursed with my butt!"
>>
>>88486473
If Evans did it he'd have said sorry, that's the thing. Katniss makes a joke about it on a talkshow and laughs her ass off.
>>
>>88486381
>Wright
What geek stuff he likes besides Scott Pilgrim and antman?
>>
File: 1453163381742.jpg (79KB, 719x689px) Image search: [Google]
1453163381742.jpg
79KB, 719x689px
>Actress plays along with interviewer's light-hearted question for literally 30 seconds during a press segment instead of buckling down on Comic Book Companies and the Intracies of Licensing Agreements
>/co/ has a shitfit

The fuck is with you people?
>>
>>88486565
I haven't read a ton of old Drax, but I'm not sure I'd say he's on point. I'm just not a fan of him being so autistic.
>Finger to the throat means death
Awful.
Gamora is too much of a cry-baby. Like, how is she supposed to be the Deadliest woman in the universe when she almost gets necked by a couple of prison inmates? She looked like she was about to cry in her cell.
I'm not a fan of this Groot, either. He's cute and all, but I like the Giffen/DnA interpretation.
Rocket is good, though.
>>
>>88486638
He's obviously a fan of horror films.
>>
>>88486381
Directors are different, it's a pretty geeky hobby in general. Actors are rare to be into this type of stuff because most actors are casted for being attractive and were generally popular in school and not the types to be reading comics a lot. But as kids in the 80s/90s comics were mainstream as fuck and everyone read them so there's exceptions.
>>
>>88486691
>and were generally popular in school
I mean, most of them were either the class clowns or theater kids.
>>
>>88486309
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ
>>
>>88486540
Claremont
>>
>>88486580
Give me that source please
>>
>>88486641
We're not shitting on her because she said that, we're shitting on her because she's a cunt, mate.
>>
>>88485104
They already got a blue waifu
>>
>>88486638
>Scott Pilgrim
>Geek Stuff
20 somethings that marathon matt smith doctor who and game of dicks aren't geeks.
>>
>>88486739
http://www.glaad.org/blog/director-james-gunn-apologizes-anti-gay-and-sexist-comments-blog-post
>>
>>88486739
I'll try to find it, but it might take a while.
It was hilarious, and tumblr found it and made a stink of it like a week after Marvel announced him as the director, he came out and apologized immediately about I was sure he was going to get fired for it.
>>
>>88485851
Why the fuck is Kitty standing like that if Pete just randomly called her? What the fuck is going on? Not to mention the fact that she's clearly upset that her husband is calling her from jail, again, and she instantly forgets that and offers to dance for him as a distraction?
>>
>>88485828
Reddit stopped liking her after the whole Fappening thing a while back. She said she didn't like people looking at her nudes, so naturally they were offended by that because HOW DARE SHE SHAME ME FOR BEING CREEPY
>>
>>88486807
I mean, she kind of turned into a cunt after it. She has this weird mixture of, "I'm just as weird and quirky as you!" and holier than thou attitude that puts me off.
>>
>>88485164
We actually had threads during IM1 and 2 about pictures of RDJ buying stacks of comics that he made the Iron Man production staff read.
>>
>>88486227
Ben Grimm WAS a space adventurer a long time ago.

Venom is an alien.

And Kitty, an X-Man, has had adventures in space and was, at one time, trapped in space, stuck to a rocket that Magneto had to use all of his powers to bring back to Earth in order to rescue her.
>>
>>88485500
Yeah, Pratt's quick to guffaw. If he's not laughing at "lol butts", he's probably pissed.
>>
>>88486807
Actually, she said that it was a sexual crime and that everyone that look at them were criminals.
>>
>>88486477
But if the guy doesn't speak english then logically wouldn't it mean he or she is trying to use google translate or something to ask her the right way?
Or perhaps the more obvious idea of having bloody notes written down to not forget the questions?
>>
>>88486806
She's not mad, it's a "lol you got arrested AGAIN?"
Star Lord getting arrested is neither infrequent nor problematic.
>>
>>88486853
>Doing research for your new job

wew lad, that's a thing they all do.
>>
>>88486906
Even better, since the only sex crimes reddit believes in are brown and black rapists.
>>
File: 1476158565987.jpg (94KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1476158565987.jpg
94KB, 872x685px
>>88486314
>talkin shit about Nebula
You leave mai waifu alone.
>>
>>88486912
>your husband getting thrown in space jail all the time isn't a problem
Aw, goddammit. I knew I needed to buy a new dictionary. They went and changed the definition of PROBLEM on me. I knew this was going to happen!

>>88486906
Well, it wasn't the first crime I committed and it probably won't be the last.

I've got a horrible speeding problem that I should really get under control.
>>
>>88486807
Hey, shitlord! Creepshaming is a real thing! Check your fucking privilege!
>>
>>88486932
Do you keep saying Reddit because you feel that people here don't like Reddit and that will make them on your side? 4chan holds the views you're talking about far more than reddit does.
>>
>>88486247
>Written in 2007
>Top of the Black List more than once, hailed as an interesting character study in morality.

>Released in 2017
>Backlashsed for "promoting rape culture"

We downgraded a lot in 10 years.
>>
>>88486906
I mean reddit thinks 99% people on the registry are oppressed men peeing in a bush.
>>
>>88486968
He said she was reddit's waifu and I corrected him so naturally reddit is going to keep coming up.
And yes I know reddit is basically 4chan-lite or at least 4chan with less self awareness.
>>
Luckily I don't think Marvel Studios is dumb enough to cater to this loon
>>
>>88486728
As I said, he is excepted
>>
>>88487005
Actually , reddit is a super fucking diverse place with hardcore feminists, hardcore nazis and everything in between. I fucking abhor the place because of the site structure, but why must everyone be constantly grouping others into negative outgroups?
>>
>>88487005
>4chan with less self awareness
Sometimes I wonder if even 4chan has any self-awareness. If this is true, man am I glad I don't go to Reddit.
>>
>>88486473
I'd think it was douchey. But that's the thing: I don't expect this from Evans but Jennifer Lawrence isn't that surprising.
>>
>>88486968
They're actually from reddit
i know this because it's me, not like you fags will beleive me, and any attempt to disprove myself with a screen shot will be a photshop I made. I samefag very elaboratly.
>>
>>88485851
Kitty at least had a history of going out into space and befriending aliens prior to joining the Guardians.
>>
>>88485500
>>88486222
You can tell from his body language she pissed him off
>>
File: latest.jpg (111KB, 659x1000px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
111KB, 659x1000px
>>88486387
It was since she was basically the focal point of the damn movies.

>plays a support character from the comics
>suddenly that character is the leader of the X-men

Dude!
>>
>>88487026
Reddit's core demographic actually isn't super diverse, it's really male centric. Most subreddits have like a pretty big disparity between male and female posters. Average user is a 20 something white guy.
>>
>>88487097
Oh the horror!
>>
>>88486911
Yeah, he was reading a translated version of the questions.
>>
>>88487079
Kitty as a Gaurdian just further cements them as a R E B E L S knock off, GotG didn't need a Phase, but hey heres the character with her exact power Phase has for no good reason.
>>
>>88487066
You're the second worst kind of anon
>>
>>88487125
Didn't say it was bad, I was just saying it's not a really diverse website.
>>88487089
I doubt she had everything to do with that, executives probably pushed for her to have a bigger role after she hit it big.
>>
>>88487097
Every IRL redditer I know is a chick.
It's 4chan for chicks.
>>
JLaw is so plain and boring I can't understand why anyone likes her. She's like a government-mandated actress.
>>
>>88487097
>le no girls on the internet meme

Reddit is as popular as facebook these days, everyone goes there, male/female, young/old.
>>
File: StupidCarl.gif (301KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
StupidCarl.gif
301KB, 500x375px
>>88485464
People DO get tired of it. That's why the "big name" actors are perpetually cycled-out.
>>
>>88487031
A lot of anons have no self awareness, they're just here because the dumb things they say can't be tied to them
>>88487191
It's 67% male
>>
>>88487191
It's the opposite for me. At uni I never saw a single woman on reddit, but guys were constantly checking out LoL threads and stuff on their laptops during class time.
>>
>>88487089
To be fair her having her role switched from villain to hero can be seen as an example of the change in timeline.
>>
>>88487251
How are they going to handle it when Fassbender and McAvoy want out? Recast Professor X again?
>>
>>88486691
Young Morrison was cute. I can see him being a comicfag while banging girls in his school
>>
>>88485301
Man, I wish she stayed on for more moves she was a way better actress.

I also wish it was Karen Gillien who replaced her after seeing her as nebula.
>>
>>88487354
Just not have Xavier and Magneto. They need to get some new characters instead of the same ones all the time. I hope the New Mutants movie is successful, might lead to an X-Force movie or something after.
>>
>>88487381
If it fails, they might as well just reboot. They'll be too nervous about moving away from the core characters after that and they'll need to recast a lot. They're already looking to recast Wolverine.
>>
>>88486247
Wow, that is perhaps the most boring movie poster I've ever seen.
>>
>>88486978
I'm glad Chris Pratt is at least in GoTG before this train wreck came out. I heard it's bad.
>>
>>88486565
>>88486665
Gamora is the only one I think could use some work. She's supposed to be one of, if not the best, fighter on the team, along with Drax, but she doesn't really show it in the movies.
>>
>>88486552
>it's more similiar to scratching your butt with one of the giant crosses at churches (you know the one, the one that has a giant Jesus)

What's wrong with that?
>>
>>88487446
Based on the reviews I've read, it's just bland and left a lot of people butthurt because of the plot twist.
>>
>>88487446
How bad is it? Are there any moments that are so terrible they stand out?
>>
>>88487381
I'd like to see X-Factor Investigations, myself. It'd work better as a TV series, but I have a feeling that FOX would prefer to go film.
>>
>>88485400

Lmao not at all. The movie she got an Oscar for was playing herself
>>
>>88487478
Yeah toon gamora kicks a hell of a lot more ass. Her live action self has catching up to fo.
>>
>>88486552
>>88487481

It's a bit worse than that. She scratched her butt with an object of actual religious significance. If you had to draw a paralel to catholicism it would be like wiping her ass with sacramental bread.
>>
>>88487501
It's an average movie. People are angry because of the twist.

Chris Pratt's cryosleep pod malfunctions and he wakes up 90 years before he should, which means he'll die alone. After a year or so alone with only a robot bartender to interact with, he wakes up Jennifer Lawrence, to whom he had become attracted, and lies to her about her pod malfunctioning at the same time as his. They eventually fall in love, but then she finds out he purposefully woke her up and gets mad.

Eventually, they find out there's a massive failure that'll kill all the thousands of other people in hypersleep and team up to fix it. J-Law forgives Pratt and after they save the ship they get back together.

Movie ends with the other tripulants waking up and finding the ship filled with Pratt's and J-Law's grandchildren.
>>
>>88487564
Wow, they really kept the ending from the draft where they have incest descendants? That's strange for such a big romance movie
>>
>>88487478
>She's supposed to be one of, if not the best, fighter on the team, along with Drax
What about Groot?
>>
>>88485128
She is a cunt, like 99% of people in Hollywood. She's just too stupid to realize she should be hiding it.
>>
File: Shrug.gif (998KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
Shrug.gif
998KB, 500x264px
>>88487596
Groot doesn't have the title "Most Dangerous Woman in the Galaxy."

Granted, he might have, "Most Dangerous Tree in the Galaxy."
>>
File: bendis.png (541KB, 810x932px) Image search: [Google]
bendis.png
541KB, 810x932px
>>88485104
She's friends with Pratt, and they were interviewed together and she was asked if she would want to appear in GotG movie as Mystique and she said she'd love to.

I don't know why you're pretending like it's some grand statement or that she went out of her way to push this idea all by herself. She answered a simple question about whether she'd like to be in her friend's movie or not.

Fuck's sake. I don't like everything she says, but this is a fucking stretch to smear her.
>>
>>88485164
Ryan Reynolds is a massive Deadpool fan.
>>
>>88486638
He's definitely a comic book fan (I recall he being the one who pitched Ant-Man to Marvel a decade ago) and is very knowledgeable about music and movies.
>>
>>88487645
What is the context of that image? Leslie Neilson film?
>>
>>88485164
Nicolas Cage is genuine
>>
>>88486911
He was reading the English question off his phone. You can tell he was struggling.
>>
File: 1431824904234.png (1MB, 832x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1431824904234.png
1MB, 832x1068px
>>88485104

>Normies have ruined The Guardians forever
>>
>>88487646
Welcome to Clickbait Articles 101
>>
>>88485991

Kitty WAS cool
>>
>>88487716
No bendis did. I don't blame the movie. That's entirely Ike's shitty direction for the company SYNERGY. It's why he was kicked out of the movies.
>>
>>88487693

blooper?

its from a semi-serious movie
>>
File: GOTG3.png (677KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
GOTG3.png
677KB, 650x488px
>>88486510
>he knows about Thunderbolts and favorite Batgirl is Cassandra Cain

Maybe there is hope for Gunn yet
>>
I still haven't watched Mystique and Friends Ep. 3.
>>
File: ss.png (79KB, 368x216px) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
79KB, 368x216px
>>88487716
Suicide Squad is next.
>>
>>88487762
Gunn told Pratt not to read Bendis GOTG. He's fine.
>>
File: Nova Cosmo.jpg (584KB, 1280x1999px) Image search: [Google]
Nova Cosmo.jpg
584KB, 1280x1999px
>>88487735

I really did like the movie, but I want more weird cosmic shit in the sequel, not baby Groot
>>
>>88487790
Baby Groot probably doesn't have as big a part in the movie as the trailers make you think. He's probably just the focus because the advertising department knows it'll be popular with the masses.
>>
>>88485104
Bendis probably told her it was okay.
>>
>>88487790
I think we kind of have to accept the fact that GOTG had to be mangled for the public to like them. I mean, if they do stuff like Church of Universal Truth or Adam Warlock, people will get confused and leave.
>>
>>88487790
The movie isn't even out yet, you don't know for certain.
>>
Remember when Bendis made Mystique and Xavier have a baby because X-Men movies?
>>
>Yfw they cast JLaw as Quasar
>>
>>88487853
In which they were foster siblings.
>>
>>88487853
You had to remind me.
>>88487871
But new Quasar, from Spencer's book.
>>
>>88487823
I understand why, but I'm never going to be happy about it.

We won't ever get good comic movies because they all have to butcher the source material to appeal to normies and families and Chinese people.

But then that's just the big problem with Hollywood in general. I'm pretty glad I'm not a huge film fan or else I'd kill myself because of how shit the industry is.
>>
File: DissidiaExdeathArtwork.png (691KB, 722x839px) Image search: [Google]
DissidiaExdeathArtwork.png
691KB, 722x839px
>>88487645
>he might have, "Most Dangerous Tree in the Galaxy.
>Implying
>>
>>88487853
Seriously? Who was their child?
>>
>>88487931
Xavier Jr.
>>
>>88487931
See bald guy? Him. Blue guy is his half-brother, MystiquexLogan. Snowman is Iceman's sentient construct and big girl is mindraped Mollie from Runaways.
>>
>>88487564
>finding the ship filled with Pratt's and J-Law's grandchildren.
>grandchildren

I'm sorry what?
>>
>>88487987
Incest is the best!
Or
Incest: fun for whole family!
>>
>>88485209
REKT
But genuinely, is that something Claremont actually had in mind?
>>
>>88487982
Is being disabled pretty much a part of Xavier's genes or something?
>>
>>88486242
Given Nolan's take on Batman I would disagree
>>
>>88487914
>About to yell at you about filename
>Click and see the actual lines
Jesus fuck they just traced Amano's origional concept. Modern square probably punishes people for being actively creative, though..?
>>
>>88488017
That's...but...but they...what???

How did that even pass censors? Why would they even do that? What the flying fuck?
>>
>>88485301
Rebecca's based, WAY better than JLaw desu
>>
>>88487478
The melee action scenes were terrible in that film overall
>>
>>88488041
Can't remember what happened to him. Battle of the Atom, fuck that. Not worthy of being remembered.
>>
>>88488086
Censors only care about shown nipples, swears and blood. Everything else is fair game.
>>
File: 169222512.jpg (46KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
169222512.jpg
46KB, 800x450px
>>88485164
>>
>>88488168
Real geek confirmed. He has a tattoo of his fucking DnD character.
>>
>>88488097

thats a directorial/editing failure more than any acting issues.
>>
>>88488168
>random collection of interview snippets asking celebs about video games
>everyone is doing the standard Call of Duty answers
>he starts going on about how the industry isn't ready for a WoW killer to come out
Fucker made the Riddick games great and I love him.
>>
>>88485164
I think that's an exaggeration. I think a lot of the time, they actually do like the character, but not anywhere near the level of people on here.

Of course, there are exceptions, guys like Nic Cage genuinely are fucking crazy.
>>
>>88486242
>they will say how much they love the games

As opposed to...what, a scenario where anyone born after 1980 didn't grow up playing video games?
>>
>>88486473
Evans would have been mortified.
>>
>>88485301
>Sit around for 9 hours
>Recite some lines
>Get mad bank

I wish I were fucking pretty. Acting seems like the gig to have.
>>
>>88487982
There are moments that remind me that comics are basically official fanfiction for decades-old characters. Like, I'm vaguely aware of it at all times, but sometimes it's put right in my face.
>>
>>88485164
Robin Williams was a huge fan of comics, video games, anime and such.
>>
>>88485612
You need the shit kicked out of you.
>>
File: MsMarvel18-10.jpg (568KB, 920x1372px) Image search: [Google]
MsMarvel18-10.jpg
568KB, 920x1372px
>>88488033
>>
>>88488251
Riddick was pretty much him just playing one of his DnD characters. And it's a fucking Drizzt clone.
>>
File: MsMarvel18-11.jpg (561KB, 914x1371px) Image search: [Google]
MsMarvel18-11.jpg
561KB, 914x1371px
>>88488359
>>
>>88488324
You forgot the part where you have to suck cock
>>
File: high_ex.webm (2MB, 640x267px) Image search: [Google]
high_ex.webm
2MB, 640x267px
>>88485729
>still no Dredd 2
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
File: 1471531390491.jpg (76KB, 582x335px) Image search: [Google]
1471531390491.jpg
76KB, 582x335px
>>88488343
>was
>>
File: Oh God, I'm dying over here .jpg (128KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Oh God, I'm dying over here .jpg
128KB, 480x800px
>>88488343
And William Shatner likes Sailer Moon.
>>
>>88488361
>Drizzt in Space but Space is Hyboria...in space.
>>
>>88488397
My statement still stands.
>>
>>88488397
Makes more money than regular cock suckers. Hell, some of those cock suckers are prettier than her.
>>
>>88487097
The only vocal redditor I ever knew IRL was a female. She was smart, but not nearly as smart as she thought she was, and had absolutely zero social skills.

She actually was pretty nice if you could get past the 0 social graces though, and to her credit she could take a joke better than most people.

Of course, this is just an anecdote/blog post, your stats could still be totally right.
>>
>>88488487
>She was smart, but not nearly as smart as she thought she was, and had absolutely zero social skills.
We aren't so different after all.
>>
>>88487662
Here's a fun fact. According to Reynolds, the way he was introduced to Deadpool is someone working on Blade Trinity with him told him "You should play this guy, you basically already are in this movie"
>>
>>88488535
Is that someone Patton?
>>
>>88488557
I don't recall if he specified when he told the story. Coulda been Patton, coulda just been a key grip or some shit. Blade is a Marvel movie, stands to reason there'd be crew who know other Marvel stuff.
>>
>>88485104
Man, she must be fucking Chris Pratt.
>>
>>88488168
This man is a genuine geek. I try and support everything he does, just cause I know behind the scenes hes always spewing DnD shit or video games.
>>
>>88487161

Kitty bounces from Peter to Peter to Peter. It was only a matter of time.
>>
>>88486565
>Drax is on-point

wot
>>
>>88487292
>It's 67% male
That's a rather oddly specific percentage.
>>
>>88488083
>doesn't know about the stylistic choice of Dissidia
Jesus Christ lurk more.
>>
>>88488343
>he died before he could play Gendo
Fuck this gay earth
>>
File: weirdest boner.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
weirdest boner.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>88485104
>White trash Mystique
>>
>>88488587
>>88488557
>>88488535
I remember him saying it was a random crew member.

I wonder if it's the same guy who gave Chadwick Boseman a Black Panther comic, saying he should play him. Boseman actually gave his name but I can't remember.

all hail Cast-Man
>>
>>88487777
Lucky Quads confirm.
>>
>>88488417
Really?
>>
>>88486247
Dang.
I was kinda planning on seeing that for being such an oldschool Sci-fi premise.
>>
>>88487381
>They need to get some new characters instead of the same ones all the time.
Because that usually works out so well for the comics, right?
>>
>>88488717
Yep. When Crystal was coming out he talked about it a lot on Twitter.
>>
File: 1439858825274.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1439858825274.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>88485400
>she's a good actress.
>>
>>88485299
Every damn rock in Hawaii is "sacred". This wasnt a big deal.
>>
>>88485612
She's not gonna fuck you bro.
>>
>>88486895
He looked particularly unimpressed by the "haha, I almost got someone crushed to death" bit.
>>
>>88487982

Molly's better when she's small and super-strong. Big musclegirl is bleah.
>>
>>88488341
>There are moments that remind me that comics are basically official fanfiction for decades-old character
Every time I say this I get my ass reamed by the rest of /co/. Goddammit. Thank you for being one of the few who realizes this.
>>
>>88488779
>she doesn't work for d*sney
>therefore she's bad

Mousedrones
>>
>>88485441
There are plenty of celebrities that are into comic books even Samuel L Jackson is a huge comic book fan.
If I'm not mistaken he got the roll of Nick Fury
after walking into a comic shop and seeing his own face/Likeness on the cover of an Avengers comic book causing him to contact Marvel wondering why they used his likeness and they said they had plans of putting him in the new Avengers movie. This was back in 2008 or so.
>>
>>88485104
>wants
>would love to
I think there's a difference you asshole. Stop this stupid smear campaign.
>>
>>88488868
Nice projection.
>>
>>88488876
That didn't happen at all. They talked to him about creating black fury look like him specifically so they could use him in a movie at a later time. And a paycheck is a paycheck, so naturally he said sure. Nicholas cage is an actual fan of this horseshit. Sam jackson isn't.
>>
>>88486968
>This is what reddit thinks 4chan is like.
>>
>>88488676
In /v/?
>hahahagofuckyourself.fag
Also defending anying Japtronic Arts does outs you as a retarded mellenial.
>>
>>88488906
>Literallly how to say I Know You Are But What Am I but syill sound like an adult
>Not a very smart adult...
>but an adult.
>>
>>88488639
Michelle Rodriguez also apparently used to play D&D. They really should just take the cast of Fast and Furious and make a D&D movie with THEM.
>>
>>88487982
>Being crippled got passed on to xaviers bastard
Did the doctor that delivered him shoot him in the spine or something?
>>
>>88488868
I don't know where you get that idea given that even MCUfags agree ScarJo's acting is crap.
>>
>>88488876
You're confusing things and probably thinking of him begin to be in Star Wars at least as a background character and getting to be Mace Windu out of it.
>>
>>88489090
Yeah bt you need to remember that there are scarjofags as well, and badmouthing her to them is worse than raping babies to them. You're better off calling Trump a faggot to a Trump supporter.
>>
>>88489036
Thats not what saying you're projecting means.
>>
>>88489104
>>88488918
Jesus fuck I hope reply guy is right because tere is no excuse for you to be so stupid that you would think he was black before Jackson made him black. Fucking stupid ass kids these days are too busy wanking off to retard emojis and sending eachother idiot fucking facebook memes for assholes by faggots to pay attention to any source material.
>>
>>88489192
>Nuh-uh!
Ftfy
I don't know what kind of retarded fucking liberal arts definition you go by but it means you PROJECT yur own personal issues onto another by pointing them out in the subject.
That's the definition, you being contrary doesn't change shit.
>>
>>88488343
>>
>>88487777
>is next
>implying it wasn't already doomed when the new 52 happened
>>
>>88488918
But Unbreakable assured me he was.
>>
>>88487481

Lmao isn't religion for the SHEEPLE us atheists amirite
>>
>>88489490
Yeah, I forgot how /co/ has a really difficult time differentiating fantasy from reality.
>>
>>88488341
Depends on the writer and era or how literally you take the term.
It would be extremely difficult to dispute modern comics are something other than fan fiction since they commonly make all of the same mistakes that gives actual fan fiction a bad name like the OC donus steels added in for future paychecks and warping characterization to fit the plot.
>>
>>88488639
>>88489058
Considering the way the last few movies have gone, the fact that they are still making them, and I think Diesel's part of the directing crew now (don't quote me on that last one) I'm half convinced F&F is a thinly veiled Shadowrun campaign taken to screen.
>>
>>88485293
>>88485405
>>88485452
Kevin Smith said that years ago, Affleck had a Bat-cave entrance installed to his home. Matt Damon said Affleck took on Daredevil because he thought it was the closest he'd get to being Batman.
>>
>>88489752
Not Shadowrun, maybe the system bt not setting. But, I do agree, they totally "write" the first drafts with dice around a table.
>>
>>88489222
He was black before Jackson made him black.

Comic black Fury with Sam Jackson likeness has existed since at least 2001 and he first played the role in a movie 2008
>>
>>88489961
Huh. Which Universe was that? They can't have just changed 616 around, not even current Marvel is that retarded...
>>
File: Ultimates 04 (Zone-Megan) pg15.jpg (720KB, 1280x1916px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimates 04 (Zone-Megan) pg15.jpg
720KB, 1280x1916px
>>88488918
>>88489222
They didn't make Fury black in the Ultimates just so they could use him in a movie, they just modeled him after Jackson for the fun of it.
>>
>>88490024
It was Ultimate.

Ultimate Spiderman I think, that's where I first remember seeing him.
>>
>>88485293
>>88487702
>>88488343
There's also that one guy who comissioned Maguire to draw him as Blue Beetle and he has that has his twitter icon
>>
File: ultimate-x-men-10-005.jpg (343KB, 993x1505px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate-x-men-10-005.jpg
343KB, 993x1505px
>>88490046
He originally looked different.
>>
>>88490163
Seth Myers I think. He's cool. He and Bill Hader did a Spider-Man oneshot
>>
>>88487097

Those are 2010 stats.

Currently Reddit sits at 53%.

Also it now a shit hole.
>>
>>88488611
Ewww no, Pratt has a much better looking and classier wife so he wouldn't destroy his relationship for someone like Law.
>>
>>88490392
>now
>>
>>88488642
It looks like she already moved on from Quill in the comics too.

Paste Pot Pete when?
>>
>>88490423

Yeah now. I am not going to pretend old Reddit was a an amazing website never to be seen again, but it used to be a lot better. Now it's almost facebook tier. You could tell it's quality was slipping a few years back when people started getting down voted for pointing out grammar errors.
>>
>>88486565
Not really if anything he acts like DnA Gamora.
>>
>>88488876
Samuel L Jackson will be in fucking anything. I bet half the time he doesn't even ask to get paid, just shows up whenever someone is doing casting and declares "I'm gonna play this motherfucker, make it work."
>>
>>88486473
I would not laugh if Chris Evans said he disrespected a culture and almost got a staffer killed by being an asshole.
>>
>>88485104
>She really has no idea who Mystique is or what anything in Marvel is, does she?
Like 99% of actors in comic book movies?
>>
>>88490217
there's too many Seths in entertainment
>>
>>88488359
>>88488380
Marvel is starting to let up on the mutants, it's probably not going to happen.
>>
>>88490046
This. And Jackson authorized as long as they cast him as Fury whenever they made a movie out of him.

He basically bargained a steady paycheck out of Marvel, the absolute madman.
>>
>>88490668
Guaranteed that story either didn't happen or 80% of it is made up
>>
>>88487790
I would like to see a proper Nova movie with Rich although he probably wouldn't be a badass until a second or third movie and the Nova corps needs to get wrecked.
>>
>>88490785
Pretty fucking stupid to say that you're a culturally insensitive asshole and laugh about when it's not true. Not really sure how that can be a boost to her career.
>>
>so lazy she can't be bothered to get in proper makeup like Romijn
>makes ass of herself demanding extra money for being a woman
>sliding off the A list so she wants more capeshit bux even though she's most likely ashamed of the role
>doesn't know difference between Fox-Marvel and MCU-Marvel
>doesn't know about cold war for Fantastic Forced and X-M rights
>doesn't think Mystique will be recast when Mahvel finally do get the rights back
>>
>>88490712
It's like fantasy writers named Terry.
Something about that name just drives you to the profession.
I'm Nathan, what the fuck does my name make me good at aside from being a total ass?
>>
File: chris_evans.gif (2MB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
chris_evans.gif
2MB, 400x170px
>>88490668
Yes you would, don't fucking lie.
>>
>>88490916
>>doesn't know difference between Fox-Marvel and MCU-Marvel
How do you NOT know this? Honestly. If you're starring in a movie from either one of those studios, you should KNOW the difference between the two. You should KNOW that despite both being adaptations of Marvel Comics, a crossover as of this current time is impossible due to licensing bullshit.

I mean, fuck. How ignorant can you be of your own damn movies?
>>
>>88490969
No I wouldn't. I'd see him as a reckless asshole who only cares about himself. I don't care for egotistical people. That's why I can't stand Kanye West and refuse to listen to his music.
>>
>>88490916
>doesn't think Mystique will be recast when Mahvel finally do get the rights back
Her Twitter meltdown will be platinum plated gold. Mark my fucking words.
>>
File: Untitled.png (15KB, 104x113px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
15KB, 104x113px
>>88490046
>They didn't make Fury black in the Ultimates just so they could use him in a movie, they just modeled him after Jackson for the fun of it.
Are you retarded? That's Millar being Millar. Literally every comic he's done for 15 years (or longer) has been a storyboarded movie pitch. He specifies to his artists what specific celebrity he wants a character to resemble.

I doubt he got dollar one from Marvel for the Sam Jackson idea or the not-Skrulls. But I'll bet he and his butt-buddy Vaughn got to brag to anyone who'd listen that it was his idea.
>>
>>88491012
Most people don't because his music fucking sucks shit.
>>
>>88491049
Pleb detected.
>>
>>88487702

Yeah, one of the few hollywood stars who is actually a comic book nerd/geek who we can respect. Usually they look like someone who punched geeks when they were younger.
>>
>>88485299
My favorite part is when she just laughs about the boulder almost killing a cameraman
>>
>>88490785
The video of her telling the story is right here >>88485500
And what kind of asshole would make up a story like that? "I didn't really fuck with a culture's religion and nearly kill someone, I just thought it would be SOOO funny if I did lol" She's awful either way.
>>
File: Secret_Invasion_4.jpg (115KB, 500x759px) Image search: [Google]
Secret_Invasion_4.jpg
115KB, 500x759px
>>88486041
>A malevolent shapeshifter in space does sound generally interesting.

A bit redundant in though.
>>
>>88489257
>>>/Reddit/
>>
File: i_hug_that_feel.png (31KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i_hug_that_feel.png
31KB, 500x461px
>>88485263
>>88485263
>>
>>88490024
>>88490096

Fury in The Ultimates was black, and they made him look like Sam Jackson basically just for kicks, there was alot of celebrity gags and comments in that series to start with, and thats just the kind of shit Mark Millar does...

I assume Jackson got wind of this at some point or once the MCU started kicking off and alot of it being based on Ult universe type of stuff Marvel contacted him because it would have been a no brainer at the time. he was doing the after credit build up scenes in iron man and hulk etc years before the actual Avengers movie came out
>>
>>88486638
Isn't he a big fan of Resident Evil as well?
>>
>>88491012
Fag.
>>
>>88485293
>Ben Affleck is a massive Batfag, for example

>massive Batfag
>doesn't know Ace the Bathound, which any DCAU babby knows
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59-8J0Hr39w
>>
>>88490785
Not a very wise bet since she herself said it was true.
>>
>>88490997
I can't be bothered to hear you because I'm 2busy counting all this money i'm getting anyway
>>
>>88491106
Go away /mu/ you don't listen to real music anyway.
>>
>>88491231
Stop proving me right you fucking fag.
>>
>>88490964
Navy duty.
>>
>>88491298
Sounds like most capeshit actors.

>>88491334
What is "real music"?
>>
Was Mystique and Xavier's relationship in the movies actually from the comics or just made up for the movie?
>>
>>88491420
>What is "real music"?
If it has tambourines its the genuine article.
>>
>>88487638
You just quoted rlm verbatim and your comback is going to be
>watches rlm
>>
>>88491265
>real Batfans only watch cartoons
Leth pls.
>>
>>88491475
>t. someone who only listens to classic rock
>>
>>88491555
You mean everybody last year?
>>
>>88491578
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>88491555
>classic rock
DO they play that on the tambourine station?
>>
>>88485104
Well... rights aside we've all read dafter crossovers.
>>
>>88489490
Yeah, but Unbreakable was a shit movie.
>>
File: 1356978332536.png (216KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
1356978332536.png
216KB, 393x391px
>>88487812

And they did well

>Go see a movie
>Guardians of the Galaxy 2 trailer pops up
>Everyone dawwws at the sight of little groot
>>
>>88491787
Capefag spotted.
>>
>>88490916
>>88490997

It's as impossible as Spider-Man appearing in the MCU was. Do you guys seriously think she didn't get the idea from Spider-Man crossing over? She's not even saying the X-Men should get melded with the MCU. She just wants Mystique to show up on her own.

I honestly wouldn't surprise me if it happened, because both parties would benefit financially from having her character cross over. They could just half-ass an explanation with a teleporter accident in the next X-Men movie and it wouldn't look out of place in the X-Men verse.
>>
>>88486109
>Kitty was cool in USM

Her outfit was hot as fuck as well. Dat fucking visor.
>>
>>88491986
My point was that it's currently not really possible. It COULD happen if Fox and Marvel come to some sort of agreement, but she sounds like she didn't know that Fox's characters cannot be used in the MCU.
>>
>>88491945
Look, I like people who do good shit. A decompressed two hours of Bruce Willis wavering slowly is not entertainment nor is it interesting when the entire point is that he really should've done this sooner and not needed prodding from a cripple. And that twist at the end was so fucking self-indulgent.
>>
>>88491489
>watches rlm

N-NANI
>>
>>88492066
Sounds to me like she's bringing it up in the hopes that people will start talking about it and make the two companies work out a deal that won't happen unless they hear that people are interested.
>>
>>88491420
Of course somebody from /mu/ needs to ask this.
>>
>>88485803
Yeah, but he kind of did it to himself. He got tired of Sony fucking everything up and just stopped showing up to meetings.
>>
>>88492075
>capes should be stupid like me
Enjoy your GotG 2.
>>
File: image.png (281KB, 306x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
281KB, 306x527px
>>88486565
The only thing that's different about Star-Lord is that he was raised in space instead of becoming an astronaut to get there.
>>
>>88492352
Here's your (you)
>>
>>88488070
He went for his own thing but he showed at least some knowledge of the source material. Movies filled with references to the big Batman stories and even some that are past entry level. TDKR is more like The Cult than Knightfall, even.
>>
>>88492175
Jennifer Lawrence doesn't have that power. the last X-Men and Hunger Games films underperformed and everything else she's been in was a flop. Plus the oscars and butt scratching thing made normies hate her.
>>
>>88487790
It has fucking Ego and he's Star-Lord's dad. Fucking Mantis. Fucking Taserface for god's sake.
>>
>>88485104
Can someone shoop off the pants?
>>
>>88492360
There's more than that. DnA era Star-Lord was a veteran hero who blew up a planet once, whereas movie Star-Lord is a thief coming into the hero thing. But a lot of the central elements of the character are there, basically summed up in the panel you posted.
>>
>>88488343
>No new Robin Williams commercial for Breath of Wild
At least he didn't live to see the series go to complete shit.
>>
>>88492480
Well yeah, that's the big difference. It would be inappropriate for him to be portrayed as a grizzled war vet when the first movie was a loose adaptation of his origin (I.E. him coming to grips with his mother's death and becoming worthy of the title Star-Lord) smashed together with the Guardians.
>>
>>88492577
What's weong with Breath of the Wild?
>>
>>88492480
>whereas movie Star-Lord is a thief coming into the hero thing

You known Quill stole his way into the position of Star-Lord in the first place right?
>>
>>88490634
I'm pretty sure for that shark movie he got paid in pocket change and half of a sandwich.
>>
>>88490634
>>88493643
he still has more luck than Nick Cage though
>>
>>88485164
>>88485441

>most celebrities have better things to do than learn things about the character they're playing

what
>>
>>88491118
>LOL! I almost took an innocent, hard-working human life away from his family because I had to scratch my ass on the specific rocks I was told not to touch! SOOO FUNNY!

How do we get rid of her?

Is she already falling off the edge of the spotlight?
Please tell me she is.

There are some people who are just not nearly responsible enough for the immense power they don't even realize they have. I'm going to bet the Hawaiians were shouting about a curse to the sky because they knew that if they shouted about Lawrence's stupid ass destroying their culture and endangering others she'd buy the entire island and have it paved over for a personal mall and mansion, in retaliation.
>>
>>88494060
Well she's starring in some PS4 video game, has a couple of movies going on. I'd say she's relevant but not as relevant as the Hunger Games 2 days.
>>
>>88485612
>What a retarded superstition.

>hey don't touch these rocks
>lol I'm rubbing my ass on them
>oops now they're causing an avalanche and almost killed a guy
>haha you guys are so retarded for not wanting me to touch them :^)
>>
>>88485536
Yeah, I don't really have anything against scarjo - she's a shitty actress, but most of the rolls she plays don't require all that much "acting"...

...but I reeeeaally wish they'd found someone else to play The Major. Playing her correctly is going to require a lot of subtly of expression, while Scarjo is just going to have that blank "I AM BADASS ACTION SCARJO" expression on the entire time. She doesn't ever really become a character, she just plays herself.
>>
>>88487561
Catholics use bread without yeast, so wiping your ass with it would probably be inefficient due to low liquid absorption. Orthodox sacramental bread would probably work better, since it's normal bread with yeast.
>>
>>88494971
Are you speaking from experience?
>>
>>88485612
>what a retarded superstition
dude, what would you do if some asshole was scratching their butt on your grandma's tomb?
>>
>>88492631

Nothing its a meme.
>>
>>88496703
But that one was the kind of superstition i don't like!
>>
>>88485729
I need Karl Urban in the MCU and DCeU in leading roles for both.
>>
>>88496903
Too bad. Karl's Marvel character is most famous for a grand sacrifice.
>>
>>88496951
I didn't realize they were putting him in Ragnarok. Fuck me.
>>
>>88496896
not liking a "superstition"(or more commonly known as "culture) is acceptable. saying a "superstition" is stupid/retarded is frowned upon, but is still acceptable. disregarding said "superstition" and doing exactly what you were told not to do and disrespecting it when it did not bother your life in any manner, is being a fucking piece of shit.
jews don't eat pork, i like pork, i don't put pork on their food without asking first.
tombs are to be respected, people don't believe tombs are to be respected, they leave eacch other alone.
jlaw is told not to sit on stones because they supposedly contain spirits, she doesn't believe in that, she goes out of her way to disrespect their belief.
>>
>>88497065
This.
For fuck's sake, she was literally wiping her ass on their beliefs.
>>
File: Woosh.gif (804KB, 1307x734px) Image search: [Google]
Woosh.gif
804KB, 1307x734px
>>88486358
>>88486858
>>
>>88485104

>She really has no idea who Mystique is or what anything in Marvel is, does she?

I'm pretty for sure she just wants Chris Pratt's dick and needs an excuse to work with him more after that other movie they did.

>>88485164

Some don't but those are the bad actors who fail anyways. They're too many actors who are basically just famers and want the fame and money. A real actor would do as much research as possible and know the character inside and out. Like Ryan Reynolds did with Deadpool.

>>88485128
>>88485142
>>88485220

With those leaks of her nudes and there being so many of them... I really believe she only gets roles because she's literally sucking dick for them. I work in the industry off and on, as an extra and a stage hand and I've seen some shit behind the scenes and can definitely say there are bunch of untalented women in this industry that fuck for roles.

Your average producers and directors are weird, sexually starved betas (sexually anyway) in the first place. They're easily manipulated by pretty girls paying attention to them. Men get treated like shit compared to the Princess on set.
>>
>>88485500

Yeah Pratt definitely has that "i'm faking laughing but fuck you" look on his face.

Pratt's a real dude, he's got a lot of integrity.
>>
I lost any care I had for her as an actress when she complained about not getting paid the same as christian bale in american hustle even though he was a more primary character and had way more screentime, cause of sexism, then had absolutely nothing to say about her getting paid astronomically more than her male costar in hunger games.
>>
>>88485299
This can't be real. I can't believe someone would be this asshole-ish about anything.
>>
>>88485500
>>88499502
Nope, it's real.
>>
Why is she even big? Is it really just because of the hunger games? She wasn't even that good in it, then again all the teens were shit actors, but she was more shit than some of them.
>>
>>88499660
She was new and young and easily marketable at the right time.

Then they got her in a big movie and that was it.
>>
>>88485164
Related:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0mis3VwXp8

Just thought this was kinda hilarious.
>>
>>88485299
Every SJW person I know fucking hates her.
>>
>>88485104
they need to just keep guardians of the galaxy as a seperate ip altogether.
the mutant and norse god faggotry does not mesh well at all with it.
>>
>>88485613
Incorrect. Cooper's impression of C.K. on the couch was hysterical.
>>
>>88485299
She's proven she's a horrible person at least 5 different times, I'm genuinely surprised they haven't tried to bury her career.
>>
>>88488868
That's some impressive mental gymnastics. Did you get the gold at the Logic Olympics?
>>
>>88487594
I'm assuming they woke up people for their children to have sex with, rather than have them sleep with each other
>>
>>88490916
Wanting to be paid the same as male stars is hardly demanding extra money for being a woman.
>>
>>88485254

link?
>>
File: bacon-egg-cheese-bagel.jpg (85KB, 570x356px) Image search: [Google]
bacon-egg-cheese-bagel.jpg
85KB, 570x356px
>>88497065
>jews don't eat pork, i like pork, i don't put pork on their food without asking first.

Look at Mr. Fancy Pants "Too good for a Bacon Cheese Bagel" here.
>>
>>88488168
Still pissed he never went on Nerd Poker. Brian Posehn and that crew knew he was legit and wanted him on the show.
They knew because he was on some show once and the interviewer asked him a pretty bland DnD question and Vin was like "Well, what type is this character? Because if it's a fighter I would do this, but if it's a magic use I would use magic missiles, etc."
>>
>>88485104
she is doing the old, my contract is up and fox won't pay my new salary I better make the fans demand I be in it for the free money.

Every piece of shit tries that
>>
>>88485104
>>Jennifer Lawrence wants Money

Don't we all.
>>
>>88485104

Yeah because she's paid to be an actress not a fucking comic nerd you idiot.
>>
>>88485299
>>88485301
She's JUST like us, guys! So relatable.

This made me like Meme Pratt a bit more though.
>>
>>88485299
All the SJWs I've seen hate her guts. She is nearly universally hated at this point.
>>
>>88485104
so, uh, is there more from this picture set?
>>
>>88492631
Nothing. Zelda fans just love shitting on the new game and praising the previous one.
>>
>>88485729
>No Dredd 2
>James Gunn will never direct a non Guardians movie again
>Sym Biotic Titan will never return

Why haven't I killed myself yet
>>
File: super1_6509(2).jpg (51KB, 280x436px) Image search: [Google]
super1_6509(2).jpg
51KB, 280x436px
>>88486510
Well before Guardians he wrote and directed Super and wrote the Specials so he already had some experience
>>
>>88486473
Depends on how he tells it. I think the reason Pratt is looking so pissed in that interview is less about what Jlaw did in the past and more about how she's telling it in a bragging way instead of a remorseful/shameful way as if disrespecting someone's culture and nearly killing a man doesn't bother her.
>>
>>88494060
Dude you need to understand she was in a wetsuit. Stop being such an ignorant asshole and realize the hard moment she was put through cause she absolutely could not just scratch her ass with her hand like anyone else.
>>
>>88506142
Gunn has said on multiple occasions he's probably done with Guardians after Vol. 2
>>
>>88487481
Aspy alert
>>
>>88485164
>actors arent allowed to be intelligent or peruse their own interests outside their career or what the media and the public assume they're interested in based on their public image and movies theyve been in
Yeah well like I bet youre like a big nerd for browsing 4chan and totally not rich either, uh ya huh
>>
>>88485851

"Well I got a cracking jazz tap routine."

Don't you just love it when old men try to write for young teens.

"You palookas need to get on the trolley or 23 skidoo because these gams are the cat's pyjamas and that ain't flappin; yer gums or I'm not firing on all six."
>>
>>88487901
A huge film fan probably wouldn't be too fussed about the quality of mainstream Hollywood releases. There's a whole world of cinema out there and also a long and impressive history for most of it.
>>
>>88486085

ugh! That foreshortening!
>>
>>88485104
>Jennifer Lawrence
>Halle Berry
>Patrick Stewart

What is with XMen movies and dying careers?
>>
>>88507564
well patrick stewart's career isnt dying. the only way his career will die is if he does. niggas one of the biggest names in video history
>>
>>88507564
>>88507876
Patrick Stewart is probably still making bank on Star Trek royalties, and likely just does movie parts for fun (although, he strikes me as someone that has bad spending habits, too).

It could be worse. He could be like Will Wheaton, who just rides on his royalty checks and occasionally plays a board game to show online, and pretend he's the face of nerds.
>>
File: stan_lee.jpg (66KB, 414x580px) Image search: [Google]
stan_lee.jpg
66KB, 414x580px
>>88507876
>the only way his career will die is if he does
>>
>>88508180
STAN NO TAKE WHEATON INSTEAD HE'S YOUNGER
>>
>>88506692
He's not saying they can't, he's saying they usually don't
>>
File: ME.jpg (152KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
ME.jpg
152KB, 719x719px
>>88485299
>>
>>88508767
kek
>>
>>88508767
jej'd
>>
>>88494060
'Sup cameraman, what other films have you worked on?
>>
>>88485104
>i want to hang out with Chriss Pratt, please rewrite you entire comics universe. Thanks!
>>
>>88509312
>I don't read source material and give a shit about it or sensible decisions, but i'm at the peak of my career and I want money. Thanks!
FTFY
>>
>>88485104
Here's the thing, I wouldn't mind her being in a gaurdians movie if she was an actor and played her role. The thing is I know her, she won't just play the role, she will mmandate that she gets written in as a central chracter, a mary sue, and be locked in for 3 movies somewhow. Then she will continue to be central to the plot in more ways then she ever should've. She's a self important bitch, and she does nothing for her roles.

They asked her to loose weight for hunger games because of the setting and to tone up, and she threw a giant bitch fit. Like god damn, Bale's a fucking asshile, but at least he has respect for his craft If the script calls for something, you do it.
>>
>>88485104
X-Men in space isn't exactly new and Mystique, being an oppoturnistic cunt, would certainly find a way to fit in, but I doubt we would see anything that suits the character.
>>
>>88506583
Time for Thunderbolts
>>
>>88506544
Are you actually defending her for nearly killing a dude? Are you?
>>
File: Starjammers.png (420KB, 630x404px) Image search: [Google]
Starjammers.png
420KB, 630x404px
Just make a Starjammers movie, they're basically GOTG without the memes and redditors.
>>
>>88487982
fucking horrible
delete this image
>>
>>88509629
>tfw it has Binary
>>
>>88508767
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>88485263

If you're here, then yes, you have been on the internet for too long
>>
File: 1.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>88509677
Because you asked so nice, anon.
>>
>>88490046
The first 24 issues of Ultimates was so good. Damn, I miss that comic. I need to find the trades.
>>
>>88487982
Is it wrong to find this Molli hot?
>>
>>88488145
Censors only care about shown nipples, swears and blood. Everything else is fair game.
>>88488086
>How did that even pass censors?

More likely the Censors didn't even think about the implications of the word 'grandchildren' in there because they're braindead retards who can't into logic.
>>
>>88509734
God, that blue faggot is such an obnoxious try-hard edgy character. Please tell me they haven't used him in anything since then.
>>
File: wtJF4DD.jpg (314KB, 906x1350px) Image search: [Google]
wtJF4DD.jpg
314KB, 906x1350px
>>88496984
>>88496951
Let me spoil that for you.
http://imgur.com/a/qH2B9
>>
>>88510282
He was in No More Humans OGN after that.
>humans disappear
>everyone blames Rightclops
>>
>>88507564
>>Patrick Stewart
Nah, Sir Paddy still has theater to fall back on, not to mention his Star Trek money keeps coming it.
>>
>>88488868

She actually admitted on Graham Norton's show that she can't act when X-Men Apocalypse was coming out.
>>
Who are the people who still like her enough that we have to see her keep showing up in movies?
>>
>>88488284
This?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hRJDuEAPlA
>>
>>88485299
But you see, that was an act of defiance against Hawaiian MEN and and their patriarchal customs that oppress women!
>>
>>88511531
Yeah this rich white woman sure showed those Hawaiian male oppressors!
>>
>>88487564
Should've made Lawrence be the one who woke up first and then woke and lied to Pratt to bypass the whole controversy.
>>
>>88511627
True, women can't rape men after all
>>
>>88500668
Actors don't have a set salary. Every actor is paid depending on multiple factors.

She didn't want to be paid "the same as male stars". She's already paid more than most male stars. She wanted specifically to be paid the same as the highest paid male star, well, uh, because. Because she happens to have a vagina, and she gets paid more than other actors who happen to have a vagina, which by her logic means she automatically deserves the same pay as the current highest paid actor (who happens to have a penis).
>>
>>88511219
State of Gal Gadot.
>>
>>88498604
Actresses act like regular women then.
>>
>>88509629
The Starjammers suck, dude.
>>
>>88488401
>>88506142
Probably because they couldn't think of another movie to rip off. If it wasn't for The Raid, that movie woulda just stayed in development hell.
>>
>>88485104

She liked working with pratt, which is the source for all of this. It will never happen because of the war between Fox And Disney, so its just one of those pie in sky things.
>>
>>88485299
A good number of them classify her as a White Feminist a là Amy Schumer or Lena Dunham
>>
>>88514100
But most SJWs are white feminists
>>
>>88485471
Me either and I don't know why.
>>
>>88487646
/thread

Blame the dumbass interviewer
>>
>>88485104
Now, if she actually stopped acting like she was sleeping through the role and put some effort into it, maybe they'd want to.

She really just wants to fuck Chris Pratt again.
>>
>>88506244
I loved Ellen Page so much until she confessed she was canadian.
>>
>>88496951
>>88510390
To be fair, if they manage to pull the "heroic sacrifice" part well, he would still be amazing at it.
>>
>>88514597
That character doesn't even look like Karl Urban...
>>
File: heimdall.jpg (833KB, 2500x1663px) Image search: [Google]
heimdall.jpg
833KB, 2500x1663px
>>88514745
>>
>>88506244
That's just a rip-off of Kick-Ass though, not really the best example.
>>
>>88497252
I am a muslim and anon would you pork my food?
>>
>>88514780
>That's just a rip-off of Kick-Ass though

Holy shit, you can't possibly be this retarded.
>>
>>88497065
>disrespecting it when it did not bother your life in any manner, is being a fucking piece of shit.
Being an idiot doesn't make you entitled of respect
>>
>>88514778

I don't read Thor comics and I don't mind Elba Heimdall
>>
>>88514883
I'd pork you, all right.
>>
>>88514956
ow the edge
>>
>>88512798
Your mom sucks.
>>
>>88497065
I bet she'd flip her shit on social media over someone defacing a Koran though. Even though that would be justified, because Muslims constantly fuck with people. Hawaiians never hurt anybody, and here she is shitting all over them.
>>
>>88514780
are you a fucking idiot? Super is a completely different movie and actually the most stupidly amazing superhero fim I've watched in my entire life.
>>
>>88490186
>Jaime Foxx as Nick Fury
huh
>>
>>88485500
>Moves his hand away as soon as she says "butt itching"

Based Chris Pratt
>>
>>88519430
He would've been "based" if he got up and kicked her itching entitled smelly butt
>>
>>88485299
I found that story funny, but mostly because I really fucking hate native Hawaiians. Those jerks are the most backwards, xenophobic, technophobic piles of shit in the world, but everyone gives them a free pass because it's their religion.
>>
>>88515950
SHUT UP, CRIME
>>
>>88515905
Hawaiians are trying to stop a new telescope from being built on Mauna Kea, which is objectively the best place in the world for a new telescope to be able to see into space.
Fuck Hawaiians.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/hawaii-s-telescope-controversy-is-the-latest-in-a-long-history-of-land-ownership-battles/
>>
>>88520530
The thing is, Jennifer Lawrence wasn't the one trying to build a telescope to advance humanity's scientific knowledge. She was the one rubbing her ass on a religious relic because it was itchy. There's a difference.
>>
>>88485612
Isn't all superstition retarded? It's primitive bullshit, whether it's a pile of rocks or a magic sky hippie.
>>
>>88485500
Whats so horrible about this?
>>
>>88520822
Their religious relic was a pile of rocks. I don't consider rubbing her ass against it to be a grave sin.

>>88520981
>Isn't all superstition retarded?
Yes
>>
>>88487693
Postcards From The Edge. Streep's character is an actress. IIRC it's written by Carrie Fisher and is semi-autobiographical.
>>
>>88520981
Yes. But these Hawaiian rocks aren't exactly hurting anyone, nor is depriving people of showing their genitals to them. So honestly, it's pretty easy to not disrespect. It's like going into someone else's house and they ask you not to sit on a certain couch. It's survivable to go without.
>>88521084
Read the thread. She blatantly ignored something that was sacred to a great many people, and if you don't care about superstition, she disregarded a very simple request that would avoid grief in many others, and in her disregard nearly got a man killed, and then tried to laugh it off. That's not fucking funny, that's completely disrespectful to everyone involved, including the nearly dead guy.
>>
>>88485104
might work if you get Xanto Starblood in it. he claimed to have studied bamfs and gremlins. could have some comedic hijinks and interdimensional travel. nightcrawler, the brood, and maybe x-factor could be involved.
>>
>>88485500
That little nod at the end was "yes you've told a story and I hated it shut up"
>>
>>88509595
>anything that suits the character

except she's a shapeshifter and her character is to fit in to the situation and adapt. many writers refuse to get this. they just throw her on guilt trips about Rogue
>>
>>88521293
Your grandma's ashes are a pile of ashes. I guess JLaw can go rub them on her ass too.
>>
>>88485104
She was just joking around
>>
File: redeemed.jpg (52KB, 377x566px) Image search: [Google]
redeemed.jpg
52KB, 377x566px
>>88486581
Sounds about right, I say.
>>
>>88485301
i dont understand why they couldnt fucking speed it up after the first few times
>>
>>88520981
>Isn't all superstition retarded
Holy shit it is reddit in here.
>>
>>88520530
>which is objectively the best place in the world for a new telescope to be able to see into space.
[Citation needed}
>>
>>88520981
That doesn't make it okay to disrespect other people's cultures.
>>
>>88486641
Do you really not understand why people are upset?
>>
>>88522657
Look at this pathetic cuck idolizing a white woman while she's probably sucking five bbcs at this same moment
>>
>>88491012
You shut your mouth, Kanye is a treasure
>>
>>88485104

She was joking

On top of that, have you missed the last couple of years of Mystique being a puppet master who is fucking everywhere? It would hardly be out of place compared to that.
>>
>>88521574
I wouldn't especially care, no.
>>
>>88492577
>>88492631
>Breath of the Wild comes out
>Nintendo does an emotional commercial
>Uses Zelda Williams talking about her father as if he was Link, reversing the OoT 3D commercial

I mean, obviously they wouldn't cause that'd be heartless advertising, but can you imagine how weird and effective it could be?
>>
>>88485500
>that fucking Korean dude completely assblasted in the comments over the corse of a ducking week
Holy shit what is with people that ride celebrities dicks this hard? I'll never understand why people will fight tooth and nail for someone that doesn't give a shit if they live or die. Celebrity culture is a fucking cancer
>>
>>88488343
>He had an extensive 40K collection
>Robin Williams died before he could play Eldrad Ulthran

Damn you mental illness....daaaaaaamn yooooou
>>
>>88521293
Superstitions often have logical reasons behind their original creation.
Like not knocking over piles of rocks because they can crush people to death.
>>
>>88487089
Sounds like Emma Frost but more interesting.
>>
>>88514956
if you want to be respected, and be acknowledged as someone worthy of being in grown up talk, then you need to show you are willing to respect others.
do unto others as you would yourself
>>
>>88525752
what if someone where to rub their butt on your steering wheel?
>>
File: deadpool1-gallery-image.jpg (536KB, 2000x1076px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool1-gallery-image.jpg
536KB, 2000x1076px
>>88485164
Exception would be Ryan Renoylds and his dedication to getting the Deadpool movie made.
>>
>>88485164
This isn't true at all. Plenty have respectable knowledge of what they're getting into, even taking the roles because they like certain stories about that character.

and even numerous ones who don't initially put the time into becoming familiar with it.
>>
>>88520530
Space is the best place you fucking ignorant shit. The atmosphere fucks with how we see other solar systems. It's just that it's expensive as fuck to get and repair one.
>>
>>88491242
So Mark Millar is just an edgy version of Chuck Dixon? Cause Dixon has expies of hundreds of characters in his stories.
>>
>>88486247
>we
I like Chris Pratt. Sorry he got famous, anon.
>>
>>88486978

Things on the black list tend to linger there for a long time tend to do so for a reason

People hoped they were going to change the aspect about that script everyone hates. It was a major mistake that they didn't
>>
>>88520530
How dare all dem native peoples ask that you respect the fact that the land belongs to them instead of ignoring that and doing whatever the hell you want.
>>88527750
I wonder if taking the cost of all of the observatories together and using that to pay for a single satellite would work better/cheaper. I know that quite a few satellites already are given to people in shifts.
>>
>>88487564
Jeeze. It's like these people don't realize how batshit insane a human being would get if they had to spend a week with no human contact. A few hours in a cell leads to hallucinations so i can only imagine this dude would be absolutely bonkers if there's any realism. Plus the reprehensibility of the act sounds like it's sort of the point of the damn thing. This feels sort of like people complaining that an evil character is acting evil in other movies.
The movie itself probably isn't that great but it's certainly not helped by people too dumb to understand the plot.
>>
>>88528145
I think they're right. People should know better than to open people's cryosleep pods before their finish time just because they're "lonely". This is a good message.
>>
>>88528145
I guess the thing is, a minor rewrite to get rid of Pratt being behind her waking up would get you 95% the same movie, minus him being a huge creep and her being essentially Stockholm Syndrome'd and that being treated a good thing
>>
>>88500577
>I'm assuming they woke up people for their children to have sex with

I'm not sure if that's better or worse than the kids resorting to incest
>>
>>88528316
>>88528346
I'm fairly sure the fact that when i goggled a review it told me that upon finding out she beat the shit out of him means it's generally not treated as a good thing.
And what exactly are her options afterwards? Stay away and go insane afterwards?

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20140514-how-extreme-isolation-warps-minds
Lasting for 2 months would show more willpower than a fucking Green Lantern.
>>
>>88527481
It's astonishing how many people don't understand this.
>>
>>88487097
So just like 4chan?
Thread posts: 515
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.