[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it, that, in the past few years, people retroactively,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Why is it, that, in the past few years, people retroactively, all of a sudden started hating this awesome childhood show? Is it the fault of shoobie propoganda?
>>
>>88478651

I think it's because the whole X games phase went from something fun everyone tried to get involved in to turning into a heaven for goth/emo/punk/thug teenagers. Look at any skate park today and see for yourself.
>>
>>88478722
>goth/emo/punk/thug teenagers
Do those even exist anymore? Most teens now, it seems, are "post-ironic" self-depreacting reclusive social media addicts
>>
>>88478651
i hated all of that kind of shit at the time
fuckin buncha 'go exercise' propaganda. fuck you. i like video games.
>>
File: MI0000924808.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MI0000924808.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
WE ARE RIDERS
ON A MISSION
>>
>>88478853
ACTION KIDS IN PLAY POSITION
>>
>>88478651
Get off the computer, Nickelodeonfan15
>>
As the ancient hawaiians used to say
>>
The main character is an insufferable dickhead. Makes it pretty hard for me to watch
>>
>>88478651
I don't know, I loved that show as a kid. Maybe it really was shit and I didn't notice.
>>
>>88478651
I always hated it. The art style made my eyes sad.
>>
>>88480569
desu It looks much better than some of Klasky-csupo's other shows

For instance, as a kid, I actually found Reggie kind of qt, unlike KC's other female characters who are almost always pig-ugly
>>
I still like it.
>>
>>88478651
Some autist named Mr Enter said Rocket Power was shit, so the weaker minded peons on the internet parrot his opinion
>>
>>88478651
I think it was an average show just like real monsters and catdog
>>
Did they ever mention the Rocket kids' mother?
>>
Reggie gave me a fetish for long torsos.
>>
BEEF MEANS FART
>>
>>88478722
>>88478755

It's more like the hardcore community or something now. A lot of screaming, skintight and black without any of the actual cool parts of metal and punk. My little brother is one of them listens to all those Motionless in White stuff digs Marilyn Manson still somehow.

None of them ever listened to true emo or goth. Even the kids that were called emo back when it was first a thing.
>>
>>88480697
>He didn't wanna fuck Debbie
>>
>>88480553
Guess it's more of a "love it or hate it" thing where depending on how much of either half is present on /co/ the popular opinion will change.

It happens too with Kids Next Door.
>>
>>88478651
Compared to most Nick shows, it's an extremely niche product of it's time. Even Pelswick wasn't as niche, due to the writing being legitimately funny.
>>
>>88478651
Rocket Power sucked a wad, it was one of the few shows I actively avoided as a kid. Only Memers want to convince you it wasn't hot garbage
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.