[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

twitter.com/TheMuppets/status/80726 9048186732544 >Fat j

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Piscrew[1].jpg (2MB, 1530x1602px) Image search: [Google]
Piscrew[1].jpg
2MB, 1530x1602px
twitter.com/TheMuppets/status/807269048186732544

>Fat joke after fat joke
>Jokes about making women do the cleaning
>Piggy doesn't even get comeuppance she's still the joke at the end

How do the Muppets have more balls than anything else in the media right now?
>>
Whoops wrong tweet in OP

twitter.com/TheMuppets/status/809805803507093504
>>
wow that alien one was kinda fucked up at the end there
>>
>>88477764

I always forget the kinds of things Muppets gets away with.
>>
>>88477236
The meta joke got me
>>
>>88478619

Which one the whole skit felt meta as fuck
>>
Probably because them being dated is part of the joke.
>>
>>88477236
>How do the Muppets have more balls than anything else in the media right now?
They must've gotten them after their show got cancelled
>>
>>88479786

Did you actually watch the show? It was arguably more risque than the Muppets have ever been since The Muppets: Sex & Violence.
>>
>>88477236
the muppets have always gotten the shaft, always had trouble finding a channel to fucking air on, but... what's this? are they just making stuff for their own twitter account now?
>you total asteroids
hehe
I love that Hogthrob is actually bad at puppetry
>>
>>88480043
risque, but not risky. one takes balls, the other is just kind of requires you to wiggle your eyebrows
>>
>>88480070

Seems like it. They just randomly announced they'd be dropping pigs in space episodes on their twitter. Makes sense. Online is the best place for something that can't work on TV and short sketches are perfect for the Youtube/Twitter format.
>>
>>88477236
>Pepe is the alien and immediately starts making pig jokes

fuck I'll never stop loving this franchise
>>
>>88480149
and i guess disney just foots the bill and marks it as promotion
>>
>>88480327

Yeah I mean it looks like they're clearly not working on no budget thrown together stuff. The set looks decent for the Pigs in Space skits.

I know they all played a part in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade though so they're still getting work.

I've always wondered how they do big public appearances like that though. Except for the early days when Jim would do interviews with them haven't they always gone out of their way to not ruin the magic and show puppeteers? Feel like that'd be nigh impossible out in the open hosting the parade.
>>
so how many of these are there? i cant into twitter easily
>>
>>88480384
Usually, Jim goes out in talk shows with Kermit, not making any secret of how puppetry works

After he died, Steve Whitmire wasn't comfortable having the Muppets continue that, as he felt Jim owned Kermit, so talk shows with the puppeteer and Kermit stopped existing until one or two years ago
>>
>>88480394
This is the first episode, so there's no other ones yet.
>>
>>88480427
the one with arsenio was delightfully slightfully uncomfortable vis-a-vis that aspect
the problem was he kept asking him how his relationship with piggy was even after it was clear he didnt have a good answer and didnt wanna get too personal
>>
>>88480394

Of the Pigs in Space ones just this Alien one and the Gravity-esque one.
>>
>>88480427
>>88480458

Joan Rivers did the same thing. Jim seemed to keep up well enough but you could tell he was kinda dancing around how much he should say. Jim always WANTED the Muppets to be adult but they inevitably also appealed to kids so I think he had to toe that line. Still some funny exchanges though with Joan asking if he's a good lover and if he has sex with Piggy and Kermit just looks down and says "Well what you see here is the whole Kermit so..."
>>
>>88480508
i mean the point is that dancing around it is funnier. the muppets' rule has always been whatever gets a laugh.. but they've never been uncomfortable at all. really 'mature' and 'classy without the slightest bit of pretentiousness' is how i'd put it
>>
>>88477236
>those twitter comments
can we just gas the planet already
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.