[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "Complain about people who don't like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: TTG_The_Return_of_Slade_26.png (3MB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
TTG_The_Return_of_Slade_26.png
3MB, 1916x1076px
>it's a "Complain about people who don't like the show and look totally insecure while doing it" episode
>>
File: 1431051609394.png (369KB, 289x460px) Image search: [Google]
1431051609394.png
369KB, 289x460px
>it's a everybody but the autism concentration camp known as the Teen Titans fandom laughs at the Teen Titans fandom episode

You guys are worse than the Sonic fandom by such a large margin, because while the Sonic fandom has one CWC.....every single Teen Titans fan is CWC
>>
>>88462113

>It's an "anon unwittingly shills for a childrens cartoon show he doesn't enjoy thread".

Dude just post about something you do actually like.
>>
>It's an "people don't give a shit what you watch or like and to complain over a cartoon wich is 100% fanservice is useless" episode
>>
>>88462141

I don't care about the old TT show. It's just pathetic when creators spend an unneeded amount of effort having their characters turn into a soap box to defend their work at the expense of jokes.

it's like a comedian who spends his entire act shutting down hecklers despite none being in the audience.

They've done five episodes like this and it's not even neccessary. The show gets more air time than the original ever did. By all intents and purposes they've won in the court of public opinion, but still felt the need to do like five god damn episodes about how the fanbase is unpleasable and they're totally doing something special and unique with their lol so randumb bullcrap

at least new Spongebob is content just to suck instead of writing multiple episodes about how there are people complaining about them despite making money for its network and thus not having any reason to care

The show doesn't suck because it's an insult to the original Teen Titans, it sucks because it's Family Guy for 10 year olds
>>
>>88462193
I'll be frank with ya, pal, literally the only reason I like TTG is the fact that it takes shots at the old TT fandom, I think it's hilarious
>>
>>88462193
Calm down Mr. Enter, we don't like it either, but the best way to change things is to not watch it
Clearly they don't give a single fuck as to I'd we like it or not, so there's no point in showing your autism levels over it
>>
File: 1343783224553.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1343783224553.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>88462569
>Mr. Enter
ça va?
>>
>>88462113
But those are legit some of the best episodes of the show.
>>
>tfw i don't care about the old teen titans
>tfw i don't care about teen titans go either
please, continue to amuse me
>>
>>88462113
Thanks for reminding me to check if there are any new episodes.
>>
>>88462604
It can be funny sometimes, but you'll never find an adult to actually likes it
Not to say it's the worst thing ever either
It's on the lower side of "meh" mostly
>>
>>88462604

it's the same joke over and over
>>
>>88462755
waffles
>>
>>88462793

>"“Very often, of course, the rambling and disjointed humorous story finishes with a nub, point, snapper, or whatever you like to call it. …but the teller of the comic story does not slur the nub; he shouts it at you–every time. And when he prints it, in England, France, Germany, and Italy, he italicizes it, puts some whooping exclamation-points after it, and sometimes explains it in a parenthesis. All of which is very depressing, and makes one want to renounce joking and lead a better life.”
>- Mark Twain
>>
>>88462193

Is just jokes anon, laugh at yourself, don't such a pussy, ok pal?
>>
>>88462743

I watch it with my college friends while drinking and weedlmao, is really good and even normies get it, my female friends ask me to draw that version of Raven for them all the time too
>>
>>88462755
No, that's just the theme of the episode.

The same joke again and again would be like South Park killing Kenny in every episode, even them got tired of that
>>
>>88463356
>my female friends ask me to draw that version of Raven for them all the time too
For masturbation purposes, right? We'd better be talking about pussy-craving college girls with a goth fetish here.
>>
>>88462113
>and look totally insecure while doing it

I take that you are a regular George Clooney and you are secure and charming as fuck, specially around girls
>>
You got so upset about it that you made a thread. Looks like they did a good job
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.