[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What cartoon episode scared you as a kid? For me it was the pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

What cartoon episode scared you as a kid? For me it was the pokemon episode where the cruise ship sunk. As I've always had a fear of drowning, this spooked me.

>Inb4 pokemon is an anime not a cartoon

It will always be a cartoon in my heart...
>>
>>88461028
The underwater Johnny Quest one with the piranha monsters. Those things were just plain unsettling and killed a fair number of people.
>>
>>88461028
Remember a few episodes after that when they wound up on an island and the Pokemon were interacting with subtitles? That was hype as fuck to nine year old me. Pokemon used to be so cool back in the 90's.
>>
File: hqdefault_3.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault_3.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>88461028
Shadow Boy for sure
>>
File: th.jpg (3KB, 160x98px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
3KB, 160x98px
Always freaked me out when I was little
>>
File: gumby_abominableDough_HD[1].jpg (32KB, 304x237px) Image search: [Google]
gumby_abominableDough_HD[1].jpg
32KB, 304x237px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQsf5017YTY

Dear god claymation can be terrifying
>>
File: Angel_skeleton.png (367KB, 626x480px) Image search: [Google]
Angel_skeleton.png
367KB, 626x480px
Not finishing the episode to see the resolution didn't help much.
>>
>>88461053
100% this
>>
>>88464089
The ending really helped when I first saw it.
>>
Besides the ones everyone mentions in these threads sooner or later, the Baba Yaga episode of Arthur really fucked with me.
>>
File: 5f9.jpg (15KB, 481x357px) Image search: [Google]
5f9.jpg
15KB, 481x357px
>the fucking walrus
Pretty standard I guess. We had it on VHS too.
>>
Most of the stuff that happened in the 90s Johnny Quest show and the 90s Spiderman cartoon
>>
>>88464089
That the skeleton looks pretty realistic in comparison to all other people in the show is what doesn't help.
>>
>>88461028
Anything with quicksand. When I was a kid, if you saw a palm tree on the screen someone was eventually going to fall into quicksand thanks to a million old Tarzan serials and suchlike. I'm quicksandophobic to this day.
>>
>>88466066
That and swamps are a horrible way to go.
>>
That early episode of Yugioh where Joey used Time Wizard on the Harpie Ladies. Seeing what they looked like before getting wrecked by Thousand Dragon was unsettling to kid-me.
>>
>>88461028
The last unicorn gave nightmares as a kid.
>>
>>88461885
You were an ant as a child?
>>
>>88461028
for me it was that one time i was almost hit by a car on the way to school
>inb4 real-life events are not a cartoon
it will always be a cartoon in my heart...
>>
>>88461053
the succubus, dna abomination, mummy virus also qualify.

The Dungeons & Dungeons episode where an evil wizard kidnaps unicorns and turned them into hellbeasts in an attempt to overthrow Venger. It was used again in the MLP G1 miniseries Rescue At Midnight Castle
>>
File: Cometh05.jpg (25KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
Cometh05.jpg
25KB, 400x306px
>>88461028
>>
>>88466991
This fucker right here.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.