[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4w KaYryqUg&t=1163s Wh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: mqdefault.jpg (22KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
22KB, 320x180px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4wKaYryqUg&t=1163s

What ruined Disney Channel?
>>
File: 1471905700499.jpg (73KB, 361x405px) Image search: [Google]
1471905700499.jpg
73KB, 361x405px
>That part where he denies the popularity of shows like Lilo & Stitch and Dave the Barbarian because he personally didn't like them
>>
>>88449698
To be fair Dave wasn't particularly popular but fuck him anyways because it was a good show nonetheless.
>>
File: morally retarded.png (16KB, 137x238px) Image search: [Google]
morally retarded.png
16KB, 137x238px
>>88449698

>Hating Dave the Barbarian

What he doesn't understand is that Kidcoms are far, far cheaper than animated shows
>>
File: 200.0 percent bothered.gif (2MB, 279x350px) Image search: [Google]
200.0 percent bothered.gif
2MB, 279x350px
>We can't talk about pan pizza but this guy is allowed to shill his shit all the time

whatever, most people likely won't click this link anyway since he does it so much
>>
God how slow does this guy talk. Watching this on 1.5 speed and he doesn't even sound like he's speaking like a normal person.
>>
>>88449667

>Saberspark
>Watch his 20 something minutes video about what ruined Nickelodeon
>Basically the video tells the history of Nickelodeon
>His sole argument is that Spongebob single handlely ruined Nickeodeon since 1999
>I wanted those 20 minutes of my life back
>Implying Disney Channel was ever good

Opinion discarted
>>
>>88449698
So this guy is trying to say shows like Pickle and Peanut and Penn Zero are superior to shows like Dave the Barbarian and Lilo & Stitch, then fuck him.
>>
>>88451862
But Pickle And Peanut is actually good
>>
>>88451957
No it isn't
>>
His voice is so boring
>>
Pedo producers ruined the disney channel. You can't molest cartoons and adult voice actors, but you can molest child stars of live action shit.
>>
>>88451478
>What he doesn't understand is that Kidcoms are far, far cheaper than animated shows
the sad part is they normally leave the child actors as broken husks. It's so heart breaking.
>>
>>88452148
>It's so heart breaking.
Nah
That's business as usual in Hollywood
>>
>>88451478

My sister was watching stuff like Hannah Montana and That's So Raven years after she stopped watching cartoons. I feel that some of the non-animated stuff just reaches people better once they get past the point where they feel they've grown out of animation. Thus there's more appeal for those kinds of show on top of the financial aspects.
>>
Dave The Barbarian and American Dragon were good
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.