[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charcoal grilled meat tastes much better than anything done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: hank-propane.jpg (59KB, 621x480px) Image search: [Google]
hank-propane.jpg
59KB, 621x480px
Charcoal grilled meat tastes much better than anything done with propane
>>
that's what makes it funny
>>
Unless you prefer to taste the meat and not the heat. Then again, what do I know? I marinate the shit out of my steaks with a mixture of olive oil, soy sauce, fresh parsley, red wine vinegar, minced garlic, and black pepper.

That's not exactly /ck/ approved either.
>>
>>88447503
>not just overloading the fuck out of your steak with montreal steak spice (and a tiny bit of sugar, like a pinch) and flash searing both sides in an iron skillet to the point the spice mix becomes a crunchy shell around the medium rare meat inside
>>
>>88447336
This is acknowledged in the show.
>>
>>88447503

Im sorry, were you cooking meat or your spice rack? I bet you're the kind of fag who prefers well done, too
>>
>>88447503
A nice smokiness would complement those spices, not overpower them. You know literally nothing.
>>
>>88447899
It's not like the show was trying to be factual. Like how the transfat bat episode wouldn't impede foodtrucks whatsoever because they could simply change what oil they deep fry stuff in, nor do transfat bans mean you can't serve fatty foods.
>>
Wood-burning is objectively the best way to cook and/or grill food.

>Least pollution
>Best taste
>Get to pretend you're running an italian pizzaeria
>>
File: thats-the-joke.jpg (24KB, 490x355px) Image search: [Google]
thats-the-joke.jpg
24KB, 490x355px
>>88447336
>>
>>88448143
So a joke that isn't funny.
>>
>>88448106
This. Nothing beats dead wood gathered in your area. Meat literally tastes like home.
>>
>>88448335
Look anon, just because you don't have a sense of humor...
>>
File: tAU3vzG.jpg (26KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
tAU3vzG.jpg
26KB, 624x480px
YOU SEE THIS THREAD?
THIS IS JIMMY'S THREAD!
>>
I had a pretty rough childhood, so when people ask me about anything from that time in my life, I respond with details from Bobby Hill's life.
I've been doing this for seven years, and no one has noticed.
>>
>>88447976
>bringing in the well-done meme
>>
>>88448583
No anon. That's what happened in that simpsons ep. Wolfcastle telling jokes that didn't land and then saying that's the joke when people didn't laugh. People always forget they are implying a joke isn't funny when they post that.
>>
>>88447336
>not just putting ketchup on grilled meat
>>
Wood smoke is just another form of spice. Hank's loyalty to his job makes him believe in some irrational things but that doesn't mean he likes bland steaks. I'll bet he still uses regular spices and/or steak sauce.
>>
>>88448106
co2 is a greenhouse gas, not a pollutant*
>>
I fry my steak in butter with onions and a little salt 'n pepper. Medium heat covered so it cooks in it's own juices.

Just out of curiousity, why exactly is propane banned at cookoffs?
>>
>>88451573
too easy to eliminate the competition by blowing them up
>>
>>88447336

>He tastes the heat and not the meat

You should kill yourself OP
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.