[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was manga spiderman so ashamed of his sexual urges? You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1481783736435.png (618KB, 1176x1712px) Image search: [Google]
1481783736435.png
618KB, 1176x1712px
Why was manga spiderman so ashamed of his sexual urges?

You may say all the Japanese are just "sexually shy" but I say no because I couldn't possibly imagine a Spider-Man Western comic having Peter go on and on about how is ashamed he is of his lust. If anything this Japanese manga is being more sexually open and not a shamed to talk about it in the open.

But why is the this a characterization point?
>>
>>88445428
>Why was manga spiderman so ashamed of his sexual urges?
It's how you eventually get to create mind tigers, silly.
>>
File: 1481785232515.jpg (175KB, 470x457px) Image search: [Google]
1481785232515.jpg
175KB, 470x457px
>>88445428
It's also pretty cool huh only in a mango do you think Spider Man would wield a knife.
>>
>>88445560
mango spidey is a bad ass, I would love to see a mango Deadpool.
>>
Mango Spidey could fucking beat the ever loving shit out of Spider-Man, when it comes to sheer utter sorrow, if you ask me.

Remember the whole Vietnam vet story? Fuck me, I'd just give up after that shit.

What was the story that stuck with you, Anons? plznomindtigers
>>
>>88445428
>>88445560
this looks megaretarted
>>
>>88447305
Is that where they are going to the beach and spiderman rides a plane?

I liked the Spiderman vs. Spiderman episode and the one where he fights Speed Racer.
>>
>>88447305
The Vietnam vet and the one about his gangster friend were the ones that stuck with me.
>>
>>88447305
Remember how he was branded a rapist and never really got his rep cleaned?
>>
Or how he just stops going to school. It was burned to the ground anyway.
>>
Jesus why is this guy so cursed?
>>
Did he ever have a happy story? At all? I never finished mindtigers. I just couldn't take it anymore. Does he get a happy ending?
>>
>>88445560
I thought they were his weakness?
>>
>>88449956
He does not, mind tigers are a result of his subconscious just losing it at all the cruel acts of injustices he's witnessed over the course of the book.
>>
File: mpkxahfEgE1rsxo3uo1_250.gif (2MB, 230x250px) Image search: [Google]
mpkxahfEgE1rsxo3uo1_250.gif
2MB, 230x250px
>>88450173
>psychological breakdown is the final act of this story
Maybe this should've been the mcu inspiration, shit would have been so entertaining
>>
>>88450318
Though I'll be honest, him suddenly have the ability to spawn invisible tigers that maul people came out of the left field.
>>
>>88447305
the golden witch for me.

damn, suffer-man is such a interesting read. Kinda sad that he only got cited in spider-verse.
>>
>>88451151
With the way spiders were dropping like flies in it, it's for the best really.
>>
>>88450173

Wasn't it the woman who was creating the mind tigers?
>>
>>88449132
It was.
>>
>>88451329
Even after she died they persisted then when he looked at one up close he realized that they were actually his mind tigers and that we all have tigers inside of us.
>>
>>88445428
You could at least link somewhere to read it, geez.
>>
>>88451372

I thought she was still dying at the end.
>>
>>88449132
>retarted
That's a funny way of saying the best thing Spider-man has been in.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.