[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Beast ever a good character? He's supposed to be the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: beast.jpg (70KB, 576x300px) Image search: [Google]
beast.jpg
70KB, 576x300px
Was Beast ever a good character? He's supposed to be the smartest X-Men character yet he just makes the most retarded decisions constantly. There's a reason not even Claremont wanted anything to do with him.
>>
"Was [character] ever a good character" posts are usually started by people who don't read comics but pretend to
>>
>>88436813
Well it's true, I haven't read every single issue that Beast has been apart of, and most the best runs of X-Men he wasn't even a member at the time.
>>
>>88436714
He was good in the 90s cartoon.
>>
He was better as an Avengers member. Also he's only really started to turn to shit in the last few years. He spent most of his history being a good character.
>>
I thought he had already left the X-Men and joined the Avengers by the time the All New, All Different X-Men began.
>>
>>88436891
>joined the Avengers
???
>>
He is fucking boring and shit. I hated that episode of the animated series with him and that blind girl it was always on.
>>
File: Reckless-43520011.jpg (109KB, 853x261px) Image search: [Google]
Reckless-43520011.jpg
109KB, 853x261px
>>88436891
He left Utopia island and the X-Men because he was disappointed in Scott's badass black-op ordering leadership, he joined the "Secret Avengers" black-op team during that time, when Schism happened there was now a whole second group of X-Men that Scott wasn't leading: Logan's school.
That's when he left the "Secret Avengers" and went back to live out Xavier's original premise.
But of course after Scott Phoenix'ed Xavier and escaped prison and tried to start up all over again Hank got the great idea to combine a guilt trip and a time travel trip.
That gave us the Original 5 X-teens running around in Bendis stories, and even the X-Men could only take so much of that, they blamed Hank, held a Hankervention, and Hank was so outraged that he Quit the rest of the X-Men, and this time joined up with the Inhumans.
(probably because he would run into too many X-Men on the Avengers teams)
>>
>>88437073
fuck you, he used to be my favorite x-man before marlel ruined him forever
>>
>>88437033
Beast was an Avenger in the 1970s. He was friends with Wonder Man.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.