[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Seth Rogen directs one shitty adult film all while employing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (509KB, 552x402px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
509KB, 552x402px
So Seth Rogen directs one shitty adult film all while employing a studio that hustles its animator employees into free labor and he not only gets a spot at the table, but is the feature while the directors of Moana, Zootopia, Kubo, etc. are considered "others"?

The fuck.
>>
File: seth.png (12KB, 464x196px) Image search: [Google]
seth.png
12KB, 464x196px
>>88436323
He even acknowledges how stupid this fucking is and yet, accepted showing up at the roundtable in the first place. He's got enough cash, he can afford a couple of turn downs once in awhile.
>>
File: 1470361378046.png (89KB, 326x383px) Image search: [Google]
1470361378046.png
89KB, 326x383px
>>88436323
>Sausage Party
>Zootopia
>Avoiding ethnic stereotypes
I guess they never saw the movies.
>>
>>88436323
>Sausage Party
>entire joke is food products are their ethnic stereotype
>>
>>88436347
Zootopia's entire theme was about overcoming stereotypes and the idea that peer pressure forces you into them, so you lose sense of what you actually want to be because it's easier to just conform.

Sausage Party is a parody film about food fucking while having one-sided religious debates with itself.
>>
>>88436323
> animators too retarded to read a contract

Who gives a fuck about those stupid shits? They weren't forced labor. They got paid for the work they did and if they didn't want to do more then they could have walked out. Super fucking simple.
>>
>>88436424
If you're gonna be underaged and still browse this site, at least don't make it super fucking obvious by showing you have no idea how a job works.
>>
>>88436438
> boo fucking hoo, someone held these idiots down and forced them to work for nothing and all the lawyers in the world that would 100% win a case against the studio are on vacation and can't sue them at this moment.

Studio did nothing wrong. You get paid for what you do and that's the law. If you sign a contract that says otherwise then that's on YOU. that's how jobs work
>>
He certainly didn't break the mold of stupid DUDE WEED comedy
>>
>>88436523
Confirmed for never having a job.
>>
>>88436523
they're still a shitty employer. even if you think they're legally within their rights.
>>
>>88436523
it's actually illegal to trick a person into doing a job for a entity/company for free

thank trust busting
>>
>>88436563
That's exactly the point I'm making. Nobody tricked them into not reading their own contracts and on the off chance they did then the law would be on the workers side.

>>88436544
And who forced the animators to work for said employer? Of course crap jobs exist but you aren't forced to work them against your will unless you're in prison breaking Rocks
>>
>>88436543
> McDonald's doesn't pay me on commission for every bruger I flip and instead pays me by the hour
> It's not fair I get yelled at for spending most my shift playing candy crush in the bathroom stalls
>>
>>88436651
Quit posting, man. You boasting how little you know about a working life is embarrassing.
>>
>>88436603
They demanded their employees work free overtime up to 60 hours a week and if they refused, they were threatened with being blacklisted in the animation industry and some would also be threatened having their pay terminated because their lawyers could make cases that they violated their contract. This all took place in Canada, the animation guild doesn't have any pull there.

So you're fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1479926888834.jpg (30KB, 394x350px) Image search: [Google]
1479926888834.jpg
30KB, 394x350px
>>88436323
Sounds like a pedo fury is upset more of his animal children movies may not be made.
>>
>>88436688
>They demanded their employees work free overtime up to 60 hours a week

Care to explain why no lawyer picked up that easy case? I call bullshit. The studio lawyers would only be able to say they broke contract if they broke contract. The animators signed a contract saying they will work OT. That's on the employee to sign it, not the employer. You make it sound like they should get paid for not showing up to work. Of course your pay is terminated when you don't do the work you signed on to do. You don't need a guild for this simple shit.

> apply for job
> job places contract before you explaining your role in the company and benefits within
> you can choose to sign the contract or walk away

You're grade A retarded for making it sound like the animators didn't have a choice in the matter. Without them the studio wouldn't get the work done. Plain and simple. Nobody forced anything outside of the term of the contract signed
>>
>>88436323
>>88436339
This has been seen as nothing but a joke by just about everyone because there aren't any women or people of different ethnic backgrounds there.

>>88436347
>Zootopia

Zootopia was all about overcoming those stereotypes and getting to know people past them.

>>88436651
You're a moron
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.