[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when Wally comes back (of course he is coming back) are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Kid_Flash[1].png (116KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kid_Flash[1].png
116KB, 400x300px
So when Wally comes back (of course he is coming back) are they finally going to give him the attention he deserves as the fastest man alive and the master of the speed force?
>>
> Speed force

Anon...why don't you have a seat...
>>
>>88435753
No. Greg Weisman's a faggot who dislikes the speed force and would rather dedicate an entire episode to girls shit-talking their exes than fleshing out one character who actually has his shit together.
>>
>>88435854
>>88435857
But it exists across all timelines its the glue of the multiverse
>>
>>88435937
It's also got a stupid name and used more liberally that the Sonic Screwdriver when it comes to ass-pulls.
>>
>>88435857
>The universe is separating itself with an unknown force greater than gravity
>Galaxies are moving away from each other so fast that soon not even light will be able to reach
>TFW Speed force exists in our universe
>>
>>88435753
No, anon, they won't turn a beloved character into a mary sue.

>>88435857
Sounds like you have some issues to work there, buddy.
>>
>>88435979
I like the name speed force. It's literally a cosmic force.
>>
>>88435937
Young Justice takes place in a different multiverse. Now what?
>>
>>88436022
Considering Teen Titans GO takes place in the DC probably so does every other universe.
>>
>>88436022
It's all one multiverse. It's just divided into smaller multiverses.

And if the speed force exists in Marvel, it probably exists in Young Justice.
>>
>>88436047
But it doesn't exist in marvel?
>>
>>88435753

I don't care if it's not speed force, i just don't want him to come back only to get shat on. I would like to see him come into his own, if he does come back. If he stays dead well...is sad, but is actually good writing i think. Is get respect as man who saved planet.
>>
>>88435753

There's no reason for him to come back. We have Barry already.
>>
>>88435753
He's dead Jim.
>>
File: 1481419913588.png (12KB, 468x425px) Image search: [Google]
1481419913588.png
12KB, 468x425px
I'm willing to bet my last dollar that he'll return. We've been told before the speedforce doesn't exist in the same sense we've been told that Season 3 was't going to happen, and the fans alone changed that. Wally's return is the perfect chance to create the speedforce, or even discover it (seeing as his death really didn't make any fucking sense without some sort of speed-related metaphysics). It's also a perfect example to develop him as a speedster that's relevant in a world where Bart and Barry exist. I mean, what is Wally's top speed like 500 mph right now? In a world where Bart and Barry literally run through walls and the latter presumably through time?

>Wally returns
>he's faster is not as fast as Barry
>only speedster on the show to generate lightning
>mfw

he could also, you know, be fucking dead
>>
>>88436047
It very explicitly doesn't exist in Marvel. Wally went there and had no powers.

If you're talking about "Buried Alien" then that was years before the Speed Force existed.
>>
>>88435753
This implies Weisman gives a shit about characters other than his OCs so probably no.
>>
>>88435857
The weirdest thing to me about this is her's writing a show where a primary character is Bart fucking Allen. Literally introduced alongside the Speed Force. There's no Bart Allen without the Speed Force, you can't just say "He was mutant before speed force nonsense!" like Barry and Wally.

He's just an old doof stuck in his ways who doesn't respect the best Flash stories because they weren't written when he was a kid.
>>
Barry is gonna stay wherever the fuck he is voluntarily because its better than going back home and listen to a bunch of "superheroes" complain about drama and relationships 24/7
>>
File: 1476331257554.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1476331257554.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>88440071
This moment was fantastic.
>>
>>88440071
Why is speedforce represented as lightning?

Because lightning speed?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.