[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AQUALAD HYPE! TEEN TITANS #6 >Written by BENJAMIN PERCY >Art

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: tt6.jpg (220KB, 588x892px) Image search: [Google]
tt6.jpg
220KB, 588x892px
AQUALAD HYPE!

TEEN TITANS #6
>Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
>Art by KHOI PHAM and WADE VON GRAWBADGER
Cover by KHOI PHAM
Variant cover by CHRIS BURNHAM
>“THE RISE OF Aqualad” part one! New story! New city! New member? As the team adjusts to their new lives at Titans Tower, Damian investigates a series of strange disappearances in San Francisco. Meanwhile, Jackson Hyde heads west to fulfill his destiny…and finds himself in the crosshairs of the Teen Titans!
On sale MARCH 22 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
>>
File: sw8.jpg (225KB, 588x892px) Image search: [Google]
sw8.jpg
225KB, 588x892px
Superman Reborn prelude

SUPERWOMAN #8

>Written by PHIL JIMENEZ
>Art by EMANUELA LUPACCHINO and RAY McCARTHY
>Cover by YASMINE PUTRI
>Variant cover by RENATO GUEDES
>“By a Thread”! The super-family rallies around Superwoman as the reason her powers are killing her is revealed, as are her connections to New 52 Superman! The events of “Superman Reborn” will greatly impact the future of Metropolis’ newest hero!
>On sale MARCH 8 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
>>
>>88425040
Yes! YJS3 and now this. Bestqualad is b-

>Jackson Hyde

no.
>>
File: 1472887204279.jpg (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472887204279.jpg
10KB, 255x200px
>>88425040
Is this Aqualad going to be gay? Because the current black Aqualad is gay, but this one looks like a carbon copy of the YJ cartoon Aqualad, who is not gay...
>>
File: flint9.jpg (241KB, 588x892px) Image search: [Google]
flint9.jpg
241KB, 588x892px
THIS BOOK IS STILL NOT CANCELLED

THE FLINTSTONES #9

>Written by MARK RUSSELL
>Art and cover by STEVE PUGH
Variant cover by ROB GUILLORY
>In an effort to cheer Fred up after he loses his job, Wilma buys him a new armadillo bowling ball. There’s just one problem: it’s terrifying the household appliances! Meanwhile, across town, the Bedrock elite join a shadowy prosperity economic cult.
On sale MARCH 1 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
>>
File: ss2.jpg (237KB, 588x892px) Image search: [Google]
ss2.jpg
237KB, 588x892px
>>88425123

SUPER-SONS #2
>Written by PETER J. TOMASI
>Art and cover by JORGE JIMENEZ
>Variant cover by DUSTIN NGUYEN
>“When I Grow Up” part two! Robin and Superboy—in the clutches of Lex Luthor! The boys are in big trouble! How exactly are they supposed to explain what’s happened to Superman and Batman? Plus, Kid Amazo’s power grows, and this tyrant in the making is about to make life miserable for the Super Sons!
>On sale MARCH 15 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
>>
>>88425097
He was always a faggot, thats why he reacts to getting cucked like it happend to someone else. He's not even into girls.
>>
Wait, now there are two black characters in the Teen Titans? Wouldn't that make the team a black people's team?
>>
>>88425123

>Meanwhile, across town, the Bedrock elite join a shadowy prosperity economic cult.

oh man someone on /co/ called the invention of money and to get hype for it
>>
>>88425040
so is Damian's team going to be living as the same tower as Dick's team?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nh298me4ty1s09hyx.png (120KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nh298me4ty1s09hyx.png
120KB, 500x324px
>>88425218
>>
>>88425218
It's called the rule of three, they're pushing it tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u16sKK-1oLQ
>>
File: Kid Amazo.jpg (67KB, 547x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kid Amazo.jpg
67KB, 547x640px
>>88425150
>Kid Amazo
WAAAAAAAAAAA?!
>>
>>88425280

Damian's brown, though. They're seriously pushing.
>>
>>88425093

its the same charcter...
>>
>second arc ISN'T a Trigon replay
Thank fuck
>>
>>88425339
>Damian's brown, though.

only when they remember, which is only maybe once a year.
>>
>>88425093
>Jackson Hyde
That's always been his name moron.
>>
>>88425150
>Kid Amazo
What's the chances that they turn him into a cute shota? Hopefully 100%.

>variant by dustin nguyen
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. Since reading Streets of Gotham, I've always associated Nguyen being THE Damian Wayne artist. So nice to see him return.
>>
>>88425093
It's the same guy you twat.
Hopefully he'll show up in Aquaman so we can have some dadmanta.
>>
>>88425255
Dick's team has a tower?
>>
>>88425097
>Because the current black Aqualad is gay, but this one looks like a carbon copy of the YJ cartoon Aqualad, who is not gay...

Weisman only implied he's not straight. For all we know, he's bisexual.
>>
>>88425588
I think a future solicit mentioned they are moving to a tower
>>
File: IMG_0063.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0063.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>88425097
Once you go gay in comics, there's no going back anon.

Not if you don't want to feel the wrath of a thousand tumblr users.

When he's not swimming the seven seas, he's going to be getting harpooned by cock.
>>
>>88425088
>The super-family rallies around Superwoman as the reason her powers are killing her is revealed, as are her connections to New 52 Superman! The events of “Superman Reborn” will greatly impact the future of Metropolis’ newest hero!
We must destroy these memories!
>>
>>88425093
>>88425342
>>88425422
Young Justice Aqualad and Jackson Hyde are different characters. Kaldur is base off of him.
>>
>>88425040
>being hype for Teen Titans
Maybe if they finally put a good writer on it for once and stopped having editorial write for them
>>
>>88425150
> variant cover by Dustin Nguyen

Whelp I'm throwing my money at that. It's gonna be glorious.
>>
>>88426211
Other way around
>>
>>88426211
No they're not.

Blaqualad was created for Young Justice as Kaldur'ahm, the half-Atlantean son of Black Manta.
Because he was the least annoying character in that first season, Blaqualad was adapted for the DCU by Geoff Johns and introduced as Jackson Hyde, where Kaldur was adopted and raised on land.

Same character.
>>
>>88430982
I think being raised on the surface versus being raised in Atlantis is a pretty huge character difference. If I remember right, when they first introduced the shitty xerox version he didn't even know he was half-Atlantean at first. He's literally just some kid with a copypasted look and pedigree.

As far as I'm concerned Hyde is just bizzaro Kaldur, metatextually speaking.
>>
>>88425150
>How exactly are they supposed to explain what’s happened to Superman and Batman?

What happened to Superman and Batman?
>>
>>88430982
>Because he was the least annoying character in that first season
The show didn't get completed and air until after they integrated him in the comics
It was more Johns liking what was most likely his Manta/Aqualad idea, realizing that Garth and the rest of Aquaman's stuff are shit, and shoving it in the comics
Cause by Brightest Day, Johns most certainly had some ideas for his Aquaman run and outlined them
>>
>>88425040
My nigga Kaldur'ahm's coming back? Fuck yeah.

>>88425661
I'd be cool with him being bi, in all honesty.
>>
>>88425040
I'm hype for Kaldur but that art looks like ass

I want Jonboy back
>>
File: Aqualad01.jpg (102KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
Aqualad01.jpg
102KB, 500x354px
>>88425040
>Aqualad
Is it the pale nervous fishboi qt?
>Blackqualad
Oh. Nevermind then
>>
>>88433362

>DCN - "My next question comes from being a fan of the cartoons and the comics, I’m used to the story of Raven and Trigon, even in the recent Justice League Vs. Teen Titans that was the main story. Are you going to avoid that because it has been so told?"

>Jonboy Meyers - "I’m totally with you on that. I feel like that story has really been told. I know Ben [Percy] really wants to do it. I’m not feeling that just yet. I feel like, honestly, if we’re going to do a story about Raven and make Trigon a thing, lets build up to it."

have some shit art and trigon instead
>>
>>88433392
Garth is literally the shittiest of the 5 original Titans.
And 3/5 of them aren't good to begin with so to be the shittiest is quite the feat.

TTYO Garth IS best Garth though. I'll give you that.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.