[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mosquitos galactic federation protected endangered species

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: iu[1].jpg (44KB, 677x402px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
44KB, 677x402px
>Mosquitos galactic federation protected endangered species
>Humans not
>>
its a metaphor
>>
>>88423590
The joke is that he convinced them Mosqitoes are an endangered species so they would leave Earth alone.
>>
>>88423613
I know, it's just odd that the Federation would leave Earth alone for mosquitoes but not for humans.
>>
Maybe there is tons of planets with human population, but none of them is advanced enough to be part of the Galactic Federation. And our planet is probably only one with niggers.
>>
>>88424014
That'd be interesting, at the least.

Or you no longer get a protected status once you breach orbit as a species.
>>
>>88423613
It's doubly funny when you realize mosquitos are actually an invasive species to Hawaii
>>
>>88423648
They probably thought very little of the humans.
>>
>>88423648
That would just muck up things when humans try to get out into the universe and involved with aliens. This way they don't mess with Earth but if humans go into space they can act relatively freely. Do you have any idea how much they would restrict us "for our own good" to try to protect the "endangered" humans? Plus there's the risk of losing Earth's protection based on future actions that would cause the reclassification of humans. Don't have to worry about that with mosquitoes.
>>
>>88424593
They would like us more if we started having sex with them.
>>
>>88424814
I mean, it's worth a shot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.