[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They should push lesbians more, or at least bi girls since they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

They should push lesbians more, or at least bi girls since they are the biggest lgbt demographic

Who loses out of it?
>More women will buy comics
>Storyline won't change much
>Girls x girls is hot
>Supporting the lesbian and Bi community
>Large profit

How can anyone not want this?
>>
>>88413982
You can push for equality and "muh girl comic book geeks" all you want but straight girls don't like dykes in general and they find it condescending that they're shoehorning in that shit.
>>
>>88413982
Lesbians are boring as fuck.
>>
>>88414014
Lol no, harley sells the most and she's bi

There are a lot of lesbians and bi girls out there, you're delusional to think they are hated by straight chicks
>>
>>88413982
Yea because a small % of readership make up 90% of their sales. People like interesting stories and good art most fags and dykes could give as hit about their demographic being "represented" if it's forced and with shitty stories.
>>
>>88413982
>>88414042
Jesus Christ dude stop it. Everyone recognizes you by now.
https://www.change.org/p/dc-comics-make-dc-comics-do-a-creative-shake-up-on-the-harley-quinn-ongoing
>>
>pus lesbians more

What? Lesbians and bi chicks have always been pushed more then gay dudes.
>>
Whenever you see a gay couple in fiction it's either two young lesbians or a fat black dude with a middle aged white dude. What's up with that?
>>
>>88414044
>People like interesting stories and good art most fags and dykes could give as hit about their demographic being "represented" if it's forced and with shitty stories.
As a lesbian, I agree.

Also
>>88414014
>straight girls don't like dykes in general and they find it condescending that they're shoehorning in that shit
Dykes find it condescending too, can attest to that. Unless they're tumblrites, but they're not actual dykes.
>>
>>88414042
Okay lemme rephrase that because I was exaggerating for effect, it's closer to they don't give a shit as long as stories are good. Moon Knight is a gay/bi character, so are a handful of other characters and their sales are shit. So if you're counting on +sales you overestimate their influence on sales.
>>
>>88414060
But that's cause no one really likes gay dudes

No offense bro
>>
>>88414074
Lesbians generally sell way more than gays
But I get your point on the whole quality=better sales issue.

Why do you think more people buy lesbian bi books instead of gay ones?
>>
>>88414064
Thanks as a bisexual man I agree with you completely I'm not stupid enough to think adding gays and lesbians or whatever trumps good stories.

It annoyed me when they made WW "bisexual" it's fucking retarded they needed to state that, it's kind of implied already, unless you're completely stupid and can't put two and two together.
>>
>>88413982
Yeah, no. I'm a lesbian and I hate current Harley x Ivy.

Also shippers are pure cancer.
>>
>>88414034
this.
never met an interesting lesbian, but i know shit loads of cool gay guys.
if we really need more lgbt, i want more fags.

t.hetero anon
>>
>>88413982
Bis don't exist in cape comics. You're either straight or gay.
>>
>>88414108
>Lesbians generally sell way more than gays
False. Slash always destroys femslash.
>>
>>88414219
Who?
>>
>>88414173
You're a faggot, gays are literally worse than trannys
>>
File: 1472968830440.png (286KB, 494x604px) Image search: [Google]
1472968830440.png
286KB, 494x604px
>>88414034
>>
>>88413982
lesbian for lesbians sake is terrible, I vet you liked the ending of legend of Korra too.
>>
>>88413982
I've always been fine with any pairing (regardless of genders involved) as long as it's done well.
I'd love to see more lgbtq+ characters, but the way that they are just being sort of shoved in to stories with half an explanation and a half-assed attempt at pretending they're not just doing it to cash in on alt markets/give themselves a defence against literally any criticism (muh soggy-knees, etc) is insulting and results in not just a shitty plot, but the lgbtq+ community as a whole being regarded as slightly lesser for it, as it looks like it was just put in to pander to them.
I really hate it when the exact same people who cry about people not consuming shit media that just happens to have non-binary/lgbtq+/whatever characters in, suddenly jump for joy, and start patting themselves on the back when a piece of good media comes out that just happens to have non-binary/lgbtq+/whatever characters in.
YOU DID FUCKING NOTHING.
You don't get to celebrate diversity when stuff like SU gets thousands of fans, then cry about bigotry when no-one pays for whatever intellectual diarrhoea you decided to shit into a half-formed abortion that needs to be put out of everyone else's misery.

I feel like I ranted here, but it felt good to type out, even if I am just shouting into the void of an armenian armchair upholstery club.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.