[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Ellis were to take back his place or even use the new Arcs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: thAI1I71YS.jpg (74KB, 750x433px) Image search: [Google]
thAI1I71YS.jpg
74KB, 750x433px
If Ellis were to take back his place or even use the new Arcs writer would it be feasible for there to be a Netflix series of MK?
>>
>>88412552
What are you asking?
>>
>>88412611
I guess I should have asked better and explained better, I apologize. If Ellis inspired the Iron Man Movies and the few issues he did for MK were damn good, and Marvel somehow got a way to make Ellis write a script for the show what are your thoughts on how it would fare? As well as the Punisher or would it just fall through the cracks.
>>
If they took the last run of Ellis's MK and made that into a show, it would work and sell. I mean. It even had a long hallway fight, just like every Marvel netflix series does. I'd probably even start with that issue.
>>
>>88412749
Ellis' run stories are too short and they'd be padded to oblivion if they were made into a show.

Now Ellis' other work, Fell would be nice to see as a show as long as they can keep Silent Hill-esque tone.
Not like we're getting continuation any other way.
>>
>>88412749
Hell if I'm not mistaken in the same issue same scene he goes full on Negan from walking dead with a bat.
>>
>>88412800
Yes. And it has the two lines you need to know everything about him:"Your face. It's not a mask, it's your face- Smart kid". That's so brilliantly simple that it needs to be in if they make MK happen.
>>
>>88412791
Yes. I'd love that.
>>
>>88412817
Exactly! Moon Knight is fucking dark. It has its what moments. People it up, we got the whole Kingpin dad beating his moms in the Daredevil series.Im sure they can fill it in with some screwed up things he did as a merc or something.
>>
>>88412876
Or go all in and do the whole multiple personalities thing from the current run(maybe skip the space wolves part)
>>
>>88412895

Have they ever stated why they don't make a MK show?
>>
>>88412931
They haven't. But with Blade and Ghost Rider rights back at Marvel, they could do a new team right after Defenders. Blade, GR, MK and Punisher.
>>
>>88412954
The only problem I have with that is MK would probably weird everyone the hell out.
>>
>>88412962
Guardians of the Galaxy man, Guardians of the Galaxy. Personally I think it'd be neat for Punisher to team up with Venom but rights and such
>>
>>88412972
Wait, is there a story combining the two???
>>
>>88412962
a show about an increasingly deranged man tripping balls while another man- who is a cannibal serial killer- tries to seduce him, was a critically acclaimed darling.
>>
>>88412992
Rulkbolts had Punisher and Venom along with Deadpool, Ghast Rider, and Elektra, taking orders from Ross
>>
>>88413016
Hell, Twin Peaks is a cult classic.
People have no problem with weird shit.
>>
>>88413057
Moon Knight fights off a gang of dead punks with ancient Egyptian armor. Weird shit runs rampant.
>>
>>88413119
Ghost Rider fought a bunch of ghost scientists on Agents of Shield.
>>
File: 1428631754132.png (193KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1428631754132.png
193KB, 500x500px
>>88412552
>yfw Mark Spector, Stephen Grant & Jake Lockley cameo in Punisher, Jessica Jones S2 & Luke Cage S2
>>
File: Moon Knight Episode 8.png (269KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Moon Knight Episode 8.png
269KB, 500x500px
>MK spends the first half of the series hunting down Bushman for revenge
>He finally corners & catches up to him
>It's a Memento episode
>>
I'm gonna post this in every Ellis MK jerk off thread: Shavley made this arc, it's only decent and noteworthy because of his art otherwise there is literally nothing special about it.

Please understand. Feel free to repost this because I will.
>>
>>88414571
>I'm gonna post this in every Ellis MK jerk off thread: Shavley made this arc, it's only decent and noteworthy because of his art otherwise there is literally nothing special about it.
The fuck are you talking about? He did the stand alone issues, which were the best ones, the arc finished after his first six, and then the issues after those were terrible.
>>
>>88414438
I like it, i never did get this photo in memento, I know he killed the guy and this links that to the fact that he already did it but I wasn't clear on why.
>>
>>88414571
Calling it an "arc" is a bit of a stretch. They're just 6 one and done action filled issues. Also, Shalvey's art is usually not that great, he outdid himself here.
>>
>>88412791
Nah, you run the Ellis stories as the meat of the episode, and the skeleton and what you'd normally fill with padding is instead the over arching plot.

It basically writes itself.

He also works as a paralel to DD if you wanna have him as a supporting character there.
>>
>>88414624
Also, I think we should give the coloruist some credit.It really helped to set the tone the whole run.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.