[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wonder Woman. >Justice League, Part 1. >The Batman.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: DC_placeholder_blog.jpg (12KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
DC_placeholder_blog.jpg
12KB, 440x330px
>Wonder Woman.
>Justice League, Part 1.
>The Batman.
>Aquaman.
>Man of Steel 2.
>The Flash.
>Justice League, Part 2.
>Teen Titans.
>Green Lantern Corp.
>Shazam.
>Gotham City Sirens.
>Deadshot
>Suicide Squad 2.

DC is really pushing these cape movies pretty heavy now.
>>
When Zack Snyder brings down the cinematic universe in the grand Gotterdammerung that is "Justice League, Part 1," all these plans will go up in smoke.
>>
>Teen Titans
Never fucking happening.
>>
File: 1425878746048.png (182KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1425878746048.png
182KB, 500x381px
Berlanti is also supposed to be working on a Booster Gold movie but all these plans are going to change depending on which movies do well.
>>
>>88411350
Who the fuck gave Berlanti another movie after the shitheap that was Green Lantern?
>>
>>88411195
>implying any of this will happen when WW and JL bomb
Hopefully they take their fucking time and get this shit right next time
>>
Theyre going slateless. Loose canon in between, but whatever a producer or WBoy director feels like making is being made
>>
>>88411236
no, they will just fire him for good and move forward because it will still make a shit ton of money.
>>
Is anyone else actually really intrigued just to SEE Justice League?

I want to see what's going to happen with all the mess that's taken place behind the scenes. I want to watch the trainwreck.
>>
>>88411453

Gee, does ANYONE else here want to see Justice League? I wonder
>>
>>88411236
>>88411429
JL doing extremely well and Snyder succeeding will be better than Trump's victory.
>>
>>88411195
I hope this is the order because I'm glad the Man of Steel sequel comes before JL2. Wish Shazam came earlier though.
>>
>>88411369
He's responsible for 3 well received DC TV shows, its not as if him being in charge Booster comes out of nowhere
>>
>>88411236
Mousenigger tears are delicious.
>>
>>88411195

and i am enjoying every single one of those movies (not even kidding, I was surprised that I didn't actually think badly of Suicide Squad)

I don't know why but my hype train for the MCU has passed since the first Avengers movie. For some reason, Iron Man 3 disappointed me so hard that I watched every MCU movie afterwards but really didn't enjoy them anymore. Dr. Strange was kind of a let down due to it being pretty generic it its story but maybe the second movie will be better. I have some hopes for Avengers 3 although Civil War was quite a bore

I like what WB is doing with the DCU for the most part because I'm not a contrarian fag and because I am actually looking forward to Flash, Aquaman, Batman and especially the Superman sequel (Ezra and Affleck are genuinely good actors so I'm not worried about not liking Batman and Flash). On the fence when it comes to Wonder Woman because the CGI shown in the trailers was pretty unsettling

I'm just hoping that the MCU goes back to its Phase 1 glory and WB delivers the same as they did before (hoping to god they don't follow the Mouse way of quipping every minute)
>>
>>88413064
>tears

Why? DCEU is the only one desperate to find its foot and that had people saying "sorry for what we did" to the fans.
>>
>>88414304

not the guy but in my eyes, WB is doing quite well for itself.

MoS was a really good movie with only one flaw I can think of that is purely subjective to my own taste (clark not finding a way to save pa kent or clark going to get the dog)

BvS had some very poor pacing decisions being made but upon a second watch, it was really nice to watch too

Suicide Squad had awful pacing in the first act but picked up very well during the last two acts and had surprisingly solid character work going on (except for that "MUH KATANA" freak. still don't understand how kinnaman could fuck up the role of flagg that easily)

I think it's way obvious that fanboy wars are going on far too much and that it's childish by now. I always accept serious criticism by some people but "MARVEL/DC TEARS!!!!!" or "MARVEL/DC FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!!" threads and posts are just stupid and tiring. it's like most people don't remember how to hold proper discussions anymore
>>
>>88414401
You have shit taste tho.
>>
>>88414424
Nice retort. You should work for Disney with that kind of high level argumentative strategy. I'm sure you'll be able to "convert" tons of fans.
>>
>>88414401
>BvS had some very poor pacing decisions
I disagree.

>Suicide Squad had awful pacing in the first act but picked up very well during the last two acts
I actually felt like the movie was disjointed but properly paced at the beginning and was fixed nearing the end but had weird pacing at that point.

>I think it's way obvious that fanboy wars are going on far too much and that it's childish by now. I always accept serious criticism by some people but "MARVEL/DC TEARS!!!!!" or "MARVEL/DC FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!!" threads and posts are just stupid and tiring.
It all started with Marvel fanboys trying to trick people into thinking BvS is bad, and they keep doing it over and over as if repeating it will make it true. It's obvious that they're doing it to make sure that there's no competition for Marvel.
>>
>>88414424

well, you sure made your point to prove me wrong. grow up

>>88414462

I'm sure he doesn't know better. it seems to me that the board consists of 99% children

>"You should work for Disney with that kind of high level argumentative strategy"

tfw I am finishing my master's thesis next semester and want to start in marketing
tfw I am actually unironically considering to start at WB just to increase some fucking sales
tfw I am also considering to start at Disney because they are doing pretty well already
>>
File: like an orange.gif (732KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
like an orange.gif
732KB, 250x222px
>>88414496
>It all started with Marvel fanboys trying to trick people into thinking BvS is bad, and they keep doing it over and over as if repeating it will make it true. It's obvious that they're doing it to make sure that there's no competition for Marvel.
You can't be this deluded
>>
>>88411429
In fairness there's no behind the scenes mess buzz for JL like there was/is for MoS, BvS, WW and the Batfleck solo

Just Faraci and some other people visiting the set and Snyder telling them "it's fine bruhs"
>>
>>88414541
>Faraci

How's his sexual harassment case going?
>>
>>88413064
The hells a mousenigger
>>
>>88414509
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>88414562
Anyone that doesn't like kino
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.