[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to cuddle in bed with your black female best friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: ithurts439moonbeam.png (1MB, 980x1268px) Image search: [Google]
ithurts439moonbeam.png
1MB, 980x1268px
Is it okay to cuddle in bed with your black female best friend if you're dating someone?
>>
>>88410269
Cuddling is always good.
>>
I'd love to cuddle with my black female best friend period.

Not happening anytime soon unfortunately.
>>
>>88410269
Unless their dicks touch, it ain't intimate.

That's why Harry and Hermione are a-okay with the slow dance.
>>
>>88410423
Does that also apply to sex?
>>
>>88410269
Only if you slip your dick in.
>>
>>88410269
they're practically siblings at this point, so yes.
>>
>>88410269
yes
they also bro out (bros making out)
>>
File: 1447094729460.png (91KB, 629x286px) Image search: [Google]
1447094729460.png
91KB, 629x286px
>>88410269
As long as she isn't Jewish.
>>
What is this? Panel 6 and 7, little, black girl is cute af famalama.
>>
>>88411979
Never mind. I'm an idiot.
>>
>tfw I have a female friend who might be interested in platonic cuddling based on some hints she dropped while drunk, but I'm afraid to bring it up.
>>
Yes. I cuddled and fell asleep with my engaged best friend. It was pure and platonic. Being able to be close to people like that is very healthy. It is good for mental health. Not everything is for sexual.
>>
File: 1480433846873.jpg (22KB, 458x456px) Image search: [Google]
1480433846873.jpg
22KB, 458x456px
ALLY WILL WON THE PASQBOWL

PUT ALL YOUR BETS ON THAT HORSE

TRUST ME
>>
>>88411379
Dammit Gob stop shitposting anonymous.
>>
>>88414619
Pretty sure endgame is still 5 way wedding.
>>
>>88412399
It might have been more sexual if your friend was half as adorable as Ally.
>>
>>88414960
>Pasq
>Katie
>Ally
>Tubsy
>Trisssh + Mark
Yeah, I can see that happening.
>>
Whats this webcomic about, seems interesting
>>
>>88415016
CRAZY STUFF and WAIFUS
>>
>>88415016

Boy who has massive depression and friends that help him in their own way

Its a little slow but when you get to chapter 100

It was all with it
>>
>>88410269
As long as you don't fuse
>>
>>88415058
nice dragon ball reference
>>
>>88415039
>>88415037
Waifus and depression, sounds up my alley, I'll check it out
>>
File: 1477772183315.jpg (203KB, 757x493px) Image search: [Google]
1477772183315.jpg
203KB, 757x493px
>>88414619
>people still want to run this bromance
>>
>>88410269
Let me tell you a story, my brother was dating this gorgeous girl. Young 10/10, giant tits and ass, like some sexual version of Pocahontas. She liked the same things as him too, video games, similar taste in movies, she just didn't like to go out much. She was very loving and very caring, men would kill for a girl like her.

Then one day he met a girl who did like to go out and party, she was hot too, but you could tell she was trouble. So he says to me "bro, we slept together, it wasn't sexual or nothin' which just slept in the same bed " I told him he'd better cut this shit out, it was obvious what was going on, and if he wasn't careful, he'd wind up hurting the person in his life that actually mattered.

Thenabout a wek later, he comes to me and he says "I'm thinking about sleeping with the other girl, what do you think?" I told him he was a fucking idiot for throwing away what would probably his best and last chance for something as special as that. Most men don't even believe that kind of girl even exists, and he'd risk it all for one night in the sac with a freak?

So, he does the deed despite everyone telling him it was stupid. She found out, he was acting different, all the ussual signs. Needless to say she was never the same afterwards, became much colder as a result of his selfish actions. Then he lost her and he wouldn't stop crying, the fool.

So when you ask if it's okay to "cuddle in bed" with a "best friend" even if you're dating someone, the answer is no. Unless the person you're dating is a complete scumbag like my brother.
>>
>>88416049
Thank you for telling this story. I honestly don't get why you would do something normally reserved for intimacy and say "lol jk, nothing srs"
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.