[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>forgives Peridot in one episode >refuses to give Jasper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>forgives Peridot in one episode
>refuses to give Jasper the time of day

More proof that the writers have no idea how a relationship works.
>>
Im pretty sure those waere caused by Rebecaa trying to ship but the ship got sunk before it set sail, so to speak.
>>
>>88408554
No one likes your shitty waifu Jasper, get over it.
>>
>>88408664
>Rebecca
*Zuke
>>
Doesn't matter since the show is terrible anyway.
>>
>>88408664
Sugar's not the shitty shipfag
>>
>>88408554
Steven kept pushing Lapis to forgive her, and Peridot was persistent in trying to make amends. Plus it was all within a non-threatening, peaceful situation.

Lapis interacted with Jasper exactly once after they split up, and treated Peridot with similar hostility at first, too.
>>
File: zues-j.jpg (636KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
zues-j.jpg
636KB, 768x1024px
>>88408720
>zuke
*Zeus
>>
>>88408554
It's the work of one writer/storyboarder, who quit the show when the showrunner put a stop to the shipping.

It's unfortunate, really. She was actually a good storyboard artist.
Then never should have let her write.
>>
File: lapidot (8).png (131KB, 662x739px) Image search: [Google]
lapidot (8).png
131KB, 662x739px
>>88408554
I absolutely despise that scene, but I'm also pretty sure Lapis just thinks Peridot's cute. Peri knows nothing of the war firsthand or gem life before that, and will likely be largely irrelevant when that topic finally comes into play.

I'm not a big fan of those fanart that portrays Peridot comforting Lapis in her times of stress as if Lapis would allow herself to be that vulnerable to Peridot.
>>
>>88408554
Wow, it's almost like Peridot and Jasper are different characters who acted differently towards Lapis, especially after Malachite split
>>
>>88408554
Peridot had made a complete turn around and even then it took some doing for Lapis not to be a bitch so what the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>88408554
There's a difference between forgiving someone and choosing to get back into an abusive relationship with them. Your inability to grasp this difference demonstrates that you have no idea how a relationship works.
>>
>>88408554
Peridot didn't traumatize her for montha with involuntary body sharing and extended claustrophobic entrapment on already traumatized by extended claustraphobic entrapment.

She just said "wait you know what's going on on earth? You're coming with me then. The empire needs your help in order to let me resume my very important expiremental rock obstetrician work.
>>
>>88408554
Jasper is a douche who only cares about Lappy in how she related to herself. Also she never even apologized and is a dick to Steven.
>>
>>88410084

>Peridot didn't traumatize her for montha with involuntary body sharing

Lapis imposed that on Jasper.

>extended claustrophobic entrapment on already traumatized by extended claustraphobic entrapment.

Lapis did it to herself.
>>
File: 1424142648740.gif (559KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
1424142648740.gif
559KB, 400x276px
>>88408554
You do just sit down all day long and try to come up with shit post threads about steven universe. Wow!
>>
yea no. Lapis spent so much time fused with Jasper. gtfa from her is just logic.
>>
>>88408554
>More proof that the writers have no idea how a relationship works
Anon you probably need to seek help about your relationships
>>
File: 1473538172064.png (583KB, 1240x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1473538172064.png
583KB, 1240x1084px
>>88408554
Peridot made an effort to have lapis apologise.

and most of their friendship was established off cam weirdly even though everyone has been waiting for an episode revolving solely around them with steven out of sight out of mind.

Jasper is the spouse beating trashy ex that stalks lapis. if youre really questioning why lapis doesnt like jasper you're either baiting or a terrible person to be in a relationship with.

shit thread and shit op.
>>88408664
>>88408731
>>88409374
>>88411035
kill yourselves

polite sage
>>
>>88408554
That is why Zuke was fired

Sad!
>>
>>88413218
>kill yourselves
You first my butthurt little buckaroo.

impolite bump.
>>
>>88413218
I loathe myself for liking this ship, because deep down I know it's trash, but I just can't help it.
>>
Have you considered that Lapis MAY just have a bit more justifiable resentment towards Jasper, what with the whole "Being trapped with her beneath the ocean for who knows how long" thing?
>>
>>88408554
Well peridot actually did change for the better and was sorry,
Jasper was still a bitch who would headbutt Steven again if she had the chance.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-14-08-40-52.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-14-08-40-52.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>88413218
>jasper is the spouse beating trashy ex

Ya okay zuke
>>
>>88408554
There was going to be a forced ship between the two, but the Zuke got Juked.
>>
Also not to mention lapis was guilt tripped by Steven into forgiving peridot, if it had not been for Steven being so pushy I doubt she would've forgiven lapis

Which makes them suddenly acting like a married couple the very next time we see them so frustrating cause what suddenly happened that made lapis start liking peridot

The writing for their relationship is pretty lazy
>>
>>88414746
Oops meant *I doubt she would've forgiven peridot
>>
>>88414746
>like a married couple
Like roommates
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.