[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone name a cartoon where the MC and their love interest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1473787193861.jpg (41KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1473787193861.jpg
41KB, 512x384px
Can someone name a cartoon where the MC and their love interest not only get together before the end of the show, but steadily progress through each stage of the relationship throughout the course of the show?
>>
>>88407240
Kim Possible?
>>
>>88407240
The Amazing World of Gumball
The Loud House

I'm pretty sure that's it.
>>
>>88407240
Ben 10 Alien Force-Omiverse

Yet it was still handled pretty shitty tho.
>>
>>88407240
that shit is too adult for a kid's show
girls have cooties
>>
>>88407240
Steven Universe

The reason you see it more in modern cartoons is because traditionally relationships are endgame goals. They're only just starting to mix it up
>>
>>88407240
In As Told by Ginger the MC and her best friend go from fellow unpopular kids, to the friend becoming popular because he got rid of his dental headgear, to being each others' first lover, to breaking up because their interests are diverging in high school and she's a bitch about it, to her pining for him while he's with another girl, to them being married in the flash-forward in the last minute of the show.
>>
>>88407240
Futurama. Each series finale elevated Fry and Leela another step until Meanwhile ended with them together for a lifetime, and sets them up for another.
Although as much as I love them and the show, the on again, off again, got annoying sometimes.
>>
>>88407240
>not wanting to save something as great as that as the trump card to top of a great show
>>
>>88407240
Jimmy Neutron?
>>
>>88410325
Its really cheap though.
>>
Does Spider-Man TAS count?
I mean, there was the whole clone issue.
>>
Not even that many *comics* do it.
>>
>>88414362
it is like a desert, something sweet to give a perfect way to end a meal
it is only bad or good as the person makes it
>>
>>88407240
Aang and Katara
>>
>>88407240
Futurama
But last season ruined it
>>
Wakfu
(kinda, multiple relationships going on, some further along than others)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.