[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Champions the only truth voice of our generation? https:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: gwen.jpg (11KB, 156x240px) Image search: [Google]
gwen.jpg
11KB, 156x240px
Is Champions the only truth voice of our generation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3mOywd92BM
>>
File: attention getter.jpg (58KB, 335x516px) Image search: [Google]
attention getter.jpg
58KB, 335x516px
>>88398789
>look at recommended off to the side
>Who's Had Sex With Who In Young Justice?
>>
>>88398789
ChampiGwens sounds better
>>
>Literally everyone is a knockoff of another hero, or literally Cyclops recycled.
>Unironically says "totally awesome" as if it actually sounded awesome
>Everyone tweeting

Oh god how did we end like this.

These days I'm just waiting for some teenage hero who's a total hillbilly redneck nearly 20 years behnid in time and attitude, with a Nokia 3310 that he only uses to call his mum.
>>
File: AT LAST A THUMBNAIL MADE FOR ME.png (31KB, 150x210px) Image search: [Google]
AT LAST A THUMBNAIL MADE FOR ME.png
31KB, 150x210px
>>88398789
>>
>>88400447
Hey man that's not cool, I use it to call work to let them know if I'm going to be late too.
>>
>>88398789

its, two brothers!
>>
>>88400693

Jesus slow down dude.
>>
>>88398789
>WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR ROLE MODELS FAILED YOU
I just want to know who they got to do the narration for this trailer and why it sounds like he thinks he's twelve and needs to speak in a low voice to sound adult but in reality he's 43 years old.

>SPIDER-MAN: MILES MORALES
>VIV VISION: VISION'S ANDROID DAUGHTER
These two names are annoying to me, and I'm not sure why.

>all the hashtagging at the end
That reminds me, I like how Marvel has an open call for Tweets. It's like they don't expect trolls to put in the effort to type "I don't think Miles and Kamala should race-mix #MarvelChampions #OKToPrint".
>>
>>88398789
There was a fucking trailer for this?
Also
>All those tweets at the end
>They didn't include "FINALLY WOKE"
>>
>>88398789
God. Fucking. Dammit. Why did you have to remind me that Gwenpool is going to get ruined by Waid and Ramos?
>>
>>88400848
Sounds like Comicstorian. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvnNgGQqowE
>>
>>88400848
>VIV VISION: VISION'S ANDROID DAUGHTER
>ANDROID
REEEEEEEEEEEE SHE'S A SYNTHEZOID YOU FUCKING BIGOTS
>>
>>88400447
They are tweeting literally seconds after finding out that their fight caused some collateral deaths(and i still claim that it was Hulk that killed that poor girl). They are tweeting STANDING OVER HER CORPSE.
>>
>>88400972
>ANDROID DAUGHTER
this is wrong on so many levels. 1)She's a synthezoid. 2)even if she wasn't , she'd be a gynoid.
>>
>>88400940
>Gwenpool is going to get ruined

Hackstings is doing a pretty good job all by himself

Holiday special with a 100% inflated sales
>>
File: 1446675578708.jpg (177KB, 626x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1446675578708.jpg
177KB, 626x1250px
>>88401046
I also take general umbrage with that they would need to call attention to her inorganicness. Why can't she just be Vision's daughter? Why do you have to call attention to her physical make-up?

They don't specify "Spider-man: the HUMAN Miles Morales." And then having her uncharacteristically bitch about microaggressions while doing all kinds of microaggressions in the marketing? It's fucking bullshit is what it is, and honestly, Champions is one of the single most unwoke comics I've ever read.
>>
File: gorgonkek.png (307KB, 355x412px) Image search: [Google]
gorgonkek.png
307KB, 355x412px
>>88400940
>Gwenpool is going to get ruined
>>
>>88401183
So that it's less creepy when Chulk rapes her.
>>
>>88401183
Viv's characterization makes a lot more sense if you interpret her as fucking with everyone's head constantly.
>>
File: comic_book_Gravity.jpg (114KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
comic_book_Gravity.jpg
114KB, 700x525px
>>88400447
Read Gravity. A good character in the limbo for years.
>>
>>88401066
That literally has Hastings only writing part of it. If anything, that would suggest that it is everyone else fucked up
>>
>>88402782
Nobody knows for sure what the upcoming issue is like. If anything, the interest in the Holiday Special would be based on the reaction toward the first Holiday Special.
>>
>>88400848
>These two names are annoying to me, and I'm not sure why.
I was about to say that maybe it's because they're alliterative, but then I realized that everyone except Sam and Cho have alliterative names.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.