[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since we know now that Patrick Wilson has been cast as Orm in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1481583409977.jpg (97KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
1481583409977.jpg
97KB, 446x299px
Since we know now that Patrick Wilson has been cast as Orm in Wan's Aquaman movie, what does that mean about Black Manta? Will he still be the main villain in the movie? Will the movie set up the relationship between Orm and Arthur for the sequel? Will Orm be more of a background villain?
>>
Orm is the main villain.
>>
Orm will be the "surprise" twist villain.
>>
But he's POTUS already.
Is he Atlantean plant?
>>
File: 2521390-aqm_cv14[1].jpg (63KB, 421x640px) Image search: [Google]
2521390-aqm_cv14[1].jpg
63KB, 421x640px
Hopefully they'll kill of Arthur at the end of Justice League and Orm will take his rightful place as king of Atlantis and member of the justice league
>>
>>88397967
It was already reported before that Black Manta would be the villain of the movie. This new bit of news kinda contradicts that.

http://www.cbr.com/report-aquaman-movies-villain-is-black-manta/

>>88397990
I could see that happening.
>>
Are they actually going out of their way to get all Watchmen cast? Feels like they're prepping for some sort of multi film event on the future.
>>
>>88398088
>rightful place
>posts New 52 Orm
Go away.
>>
>>88398109
That's an unreliable report.
>>
>>88398134

Not even Johns is that big of a hack.
>>
File: orm and his milf.jpg (101KB, 692x277px) Image search: [Google]
orm and his milf.jpg
101KB, 692x277px
>>88397908
will movie Orm get his own surface dweller MILF?
>>
>>88398285
I guess. Lots of mainstream publishers jumped on that story and reported it as fact though.

If anything, this could be good news, as it means that Wan will be able use the Lovecraftian elements he wanted to without needing to introduce Black Manta and all that mess.
>>
>>88397908
the guy has a royal classy look that will make Orm look amazing if they give Momoa´s Arthur some kind of King in the exile storyline.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.