[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they ruin Ultimate Peter Parker's death by bringing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: peter-600x910 1.jpg (144KB, 600x910px) Image search: [Google]
peter-600x910 1.jpg
144KB, 600x910px
Did they ruin Ultimate Peter Parker's death by bringing him back for no reason.
>>
>>88395127
Yes.
>>
You already know the answer.
>>
>>88395127
Yes.
>>
Did the decision to bring him back come before or after the decision to destroy the Ultimate universe?
>>
>>88395127
not ruin per se, but it sure did make it less meaningful & less impactful.
>>
It's funny because they both died a short time later anyway.

And then their souls were erased from existence with their dimension immediately after.
>>
They never should have killed him anyway. Don't kill important characters. It doesn't matter if the company contractually obligates every single person in the company to amputate their own fap arm if someone brings the character back. That character will ALWAYS be brought back anyway.

So don't fucking do it in the first place.
>>
I liked the rumor floating around hat he was going to become the ultimate universes captain america. but it never came to be
>>
his death was already ruined by having the truck FUCKING EXPLODE on him
>>
>>88395127
I think they ruined it not for bringing him back, but because he said fuck responsibility and walked away.
>>
>>88395127
Yeah, but then the final incursion happened so he died again.
>>
>>88395296
That would have been great. It would have been a pretty logical step for the character
>>
>>88395127
>asking a question you already know the answer to

how helpless are you?
>>
>>88395216

We just couldn't have him stealing the spotlight from based Miles now could we.
>>
>>88395127
Yes
>>
>>88395127
God fucking yes. Ultimate Pete's death was tragic. It was unexpected. And it couldn't have happened to a better person. It's for all those reasons it was impactful (also it was tastefully done and Pete was given a final farewell with Aunt May in a role reversal).

Then Miles happened and Pete came back and NOrman finally died and that was the end of that.

Fuck Bendis

Fuck.

Bendis.

Bendis,

Fuck

Bendis
>>
>>88395127
Kek, I think his death was a mistake.

>J. Jonah Jameson furthers his development and learns that all this time Peter has been Spider-man and even promised to pay for his college
>Pete and MJ having best time of their lives
>Pete being trained under Stark and Cap to one day surpass all of them

The only good thing that came out of his death was scene between Aunt May and girl with burns.
>>
>>88396537
>It was unexpected

yea not expecting that as the ending for THE DEATH OF SPIDER-MAN storyline at all.
>>
>>88396554
Most people expected Bendis to puss out considering Ultimate Spider-Man is kinda one of his best received series. No one would have expected him to shove Peter out of the way to make room for a new Spider-Man. I was personally hoping for a return of Scorpion or a another cloned version of Spidey created by Miles Warren, but instead we got Miles Mary SUe Morales with the magic isntant win button that works on damn near everything (Venom Blast).
>>
>>88396554
I didn't think they would do it. It hit me hard
>>
Ultimate aunt May was hot
>>
>>88396612

why do you guys bitch about Miles' Venom Blast when its legitimately just the same thing Jessica Drew has?
>>
>>88396663
Are you retarded?
>>
>>88396663
Jessica Drew isn't being pushed as the new spiderman, nor is she as important as spiderman
>>
>>88396663
Because Jessica Drew never used it to one shot a symbiote or Norman fucking Osborn in full blown Goblin mode. Their venom blasts not on the same level by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>88396663
>One shot insta kill attack
>Energy blasts
>>88396685
No
>>
>>88396663
Jessica's blast is not an "I win" button.

Oh, but Miles's has BIG fucking shortcoming: he can't always control it. Poor sap, how will he ever cope with it.
>>
>>88396554
He already "died" once before in an even specifically designed to arbitrarily kill off dozens of named characters.

Everyone thought Bendis would wuss out this time and pull another fake-out. No one could have expected the literal reason for the Ultimate Universe's existence to die in the crossfire of a slapfight between the Ultimates and SHIELD
>>
>>88396663

BECAUSE MILES ANNIHILATED FUCKING BLACKHEART WITH A TOUCH OF HIS FINGER AFTER HE HAD BODIED ALL THE AVENGERS BY HIMSELF.

It's pure bullshit.
>>
>>88396713
>No
the fuck are you talking about? she's not as important as Spiderman and never will be, she's a b lister at best, and a c lister most of the itme.
>>
>>88396766
that has nothing to do with energy attacks, which is what we're actually talking about
>>
>>88396764
He got black heart twice. First time oneshotted, second time he hit him multiple times with baby taps in one page ko'd him, this was after whining about why he has to be black spiderman instead of THE spiderman.
>>
>>88396793
It's one of the many reason we don't consider her energy blasts, next ime don't quote something if you think it's not relevant chuklefuck.
>>
>>88396828
next time don't jump into a conversation if you don't know what's going on retard
>>
>>88396803

But anon, it's #histurn
>>
>>88396847
Except I do and did. Why the fuck would a c list nobody have any bearing on Miles win button retard?

There's multiple reasons for lots of things, like while you're an anal autist about posts on a cartoon image board.
>>
>>88396858
Never mind the fact that the jackass already wears a nearly pure black suit, and there's already multiple spidermen and women jumping around that they need to differentiate between..
>>
Did it say how we came back?
>>
>>88396888
The person was asking, why we give Miles shit for his venom blast when Jessica has the same power (which is wrong). You show up talking about how Jessica isnt the new Spider-Man and isnt as important as Spider-Man, which has nothing to do with anything
>>
>>88396925

IT'S HIST TURN IMBECILE DON'T YOU GET IT? If Parker is not willing to give the name to Miles then he must DIIE.
>>
>>88395382
We will never have a universe where he turns into full on Iron Man.

616 is so close with Parker Industries, but still so far.
>>
File: peter_and_aunt_may.jpg (147KB, 640x986px) Image search: [Google]
peter_and_aunt_may.jpg
147KB, 640x986px
>>88396661
>>
File: 1479222741113.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1479222741113.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>88397025
WHAT THE PHUC
sauce?
>>
They ruined Ultimate by replacing him with a shit character because muh diversity.
>>
>>88397067
NO, ANON! NOOO!!!!!
>>
>>88397067
You're asking for trouble anon
>>
File: 1476540752596.png (6KB, 366x286px) Image search: [Google]
1476540752596.png
6KB, 366x286px
>>88397105
>>88397114
OK, now I really want to know.
>>
>>88397142
You don't. Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>88397114
kek
>>
>>88397196
C'mon, how bad can it be?
>>
Children saving parents is the dumbest thing of all time. It's incredibly selfish.
>>
>>88397287
k
>>
>>88397081
this

I fucking hate niggers
>>
>>88397081
It wasn't just "muh diversity" it's also about Bendis grandstanding and patting himself on the back, which unsurprisingly is echooed in his characters patting his snowflake on the back. It's what the /pol/acks call "virtue signalling.
>>88397067
Looks like a slightly photoshoped pic of either silver sable or black cat fucking ult pete.
>>
>>88395127
Yes.
>>
>>88396546
>J. Jonah Jameson furthers his development and learns that all this time Peter has been Spider-man

He figured it out when he was still alive, when the Mysterio twins kidnapped them and they were tied next to each other on two chairs. Pete was drugged up and tried breaking free but couldn't, and JJJ went "oh snap, you're him aren't you".
>>
>>88395127
I remeber /co/ telling me I was obligated to read Miles after Pete.

I always figured the UU wpkd get shit-canned, anyway.
>>
>>88397417
Yes. I just mentioned notable events that happened prior to Death of Spider-man that we will never ever see expanded upon. That was in fact point of me mentioning them.
>>
File: H9lIyFg.png (379KB, 861x615px) Image search: [Google]
H9lIyFg.png
379KB, 861x615px
It still bothers me that the Inheritors went after Miles instead of Peter

But I guess I shouldn't complain about that
>>
>>88396546

I wanted J.J. to hate miles for something silly like: "destroying the legacy of a hero like Peter Parker"

but he immediately wanted to like the kid and it kinda bummed me out.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.