[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been keeping up, has anything come of this? Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

I haven't been keeping up, has anything come of this?

Not even meming, I think Riri is fine as hell and I like the idea of her piloting an Iron suit.
>>
File: IMG_1498.jpg (284KB, 1700x1202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1498.jpg
284KB, 1700x1202px
At least use a picture by a decent artist OP. She's MY waifu by the way.
>>
>>88390968
The first issue was surprisingly free of Bendis-speak and reasonably entertaining, but that's inevitably going down the drain once she starts talking to Hologram Tony and loses the cool mechsuit in favor of Literally Just Iron Man.
Also, she's 15, asshole.
>>
>>88390977
I like that art, very 90s vibe, if only she was written by a better artist.
>>
>>88391265
>Writer not atist
>>
>>88391261
Yeah, and so are the 500 year old anime vampires that look like lolis
>>
>>88390968
Why would anyone pick this up over the other Iron Man book? I mean, you could read about another race and gender swapped character written by Bendis or you could read about Doom as iron man.

Just...why does this book exist apart from making Bendis feel smug and progressive?
>>
>>88391277
You do know that both are written by Bendis, right?
>>
>>88391277
>read about Doom as iron man

That doesn't interest me. I'd rather read about a young chocolate girl talking like a nerd and exposing her tummy while doing shop.
>>
>>88390968
She looks dusty. Especially the first cover pic of her. She's an overrated, over worried about character
t. Black guy
>>
>>88390977
Much better
>>
>>88390968
That's some shitty art.
>>
>>88391277
Why would you want to read about Doom being Ironman, that just sounds retarded
>>
>>88390968
>WOW so innovative!
>Ironman's never been black before....oh
>well he's never been a woman before....oh
>well never both at the same time!!1!1

It's literally just a 15 yo black mary sue, just like Miles morales, she's 15 but already she'sbetter than Tony was at her age. I fucking hate this black appropriation bullshit.

You know who could've used more felshing out and an interesting story written by a competent writer? Warmachine! Oh wait, Bendis killed him to justify this and his shitty civil war 2 books that sunk marvel sales across the board.

Christ I hate this guy.
>>
>>88391418
If I had to choose one, I would choose the book with a well established character rather than the book with a hastily created cardboard cutout of a character made to look progressive by replacing another well established character.

I mean, why did they have to kill off Warmachine? They already had a black Iron Man, but apparently that's not progressive enough since he's male. If they made him Iron Man then I would definitely be interested.
>>
>>88391277
Because Bendis isn't very good at writing Doom, but he's okay at writing new characters without a big history behind them. See: Alias, early Ultimate Spider-Man.
>>
>>88391317
Bendis?
Like that one writer guy right?
>>
>>88391502
>Well established character
>written by Bendis
>>
>>88391425
>It's literally just a 15 yo black mary sue

SOLD!
>>
>>88391502
Maybe women just aren't your thing. Have you considered homosexuality?
>>
So, we can all agree that the way to fix her is to scale her original suit up to 100ft and make her a mecha anime protagonist, right?
>>
>>88391542
>reading about a poorly written mary sue because the drawings make your dick tingly
>>
>>88391542
>bendis cuck defending poor life choices with sexual orientation
kek
>>
>>88391542
>Getting off to bendis writing
>>
>>88391425
>15yo brown Mary Sue
JUST LIKE MY JAPANESE ANIMES!
>>
>>88391620
It doesn't need to be good just check off one fetish then any bullshit will do.
>>
File: 1253251789238.jpg (16KB, 381x365px) Image search: [Google]
1253251789238.jpg
16KB, 381x365px
>>88391620
>>88391590
>>88391566
>homosexuals mad

JUST SAY YOU LOVE COCK.
>>
>>88391676
>calls others homosexuals
>loves Bendis
KEK
>>
I really don't understand what Marvel is doing.

>Hey, let's ask the guy who is notorious to draw incredibly sexualized women to draw a cover for a character who ha been specifically engineered for the PC audience
>whoah! the very specific crowd we were trying to attract isn't happy with the one thing they completely despise? what a surprise!
>>
>>88391748
>SJWs are vocally complaining about it
>MRAs are vocally complaining about it

Both groups are talking about it. If they didn't sexualize her or didn't make Iron Man a black woman then would anyone be talking about it?
>>
>>88391704
COOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCKKKKK
>>
>>88390968
her won book sh gets shot at by the police for being black

>Tony and Captain Wonder Woman get in two page pissing match
>they zap out
>black irongirl introduces herself only to the copyright infringement teens to remind us she exist and that wasn't warmachine

there you are pretty much caught up
>>
>>88391676
Anon, Bendis is a Penis with legs. You should overthink your argument.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.