[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I tell the King of Hyrule that Ganon and his minons have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (820KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
820KB, 1136x640px
>mfw I tell the King of Hyrule that Ganon and his minons have seized the island of Koerdai and this nigga asks what's for dinner
>>
Take your 2008 memes back to /b/ faggot.
>>
>>88356296
YOU MUST DIE
>>
Where the HELL is Dino-Time?!?
>>
>>88357559
Gone.
>>
>>88357660

What did you say?!?
>>
File: Don't worry, it's not gone.png (1MB, 1349x662px) Image search: [Google]
Don't worry, it's not gone.png
1MB, 1349x662px
>>88357559
Apparently, it is a membership exclusive in some Filipino cinemas for whatever reason. And only this December.

They also show most whatever is showing everywhere else.

Source: https://smcinema.com

I'm gonna watch Rogue One in glorious IMAX 70mm there as well along with Your Name, gotta make the most of my stay in the Philippines.

And therefore, I conclude. Dino Time is in The Nutshack.
>>
>>88357997
I actually saw a Dino Time DVD in a discount rack once. I didn't buy it though.
>>
>>88357696
THERE IS NO GOD
THERE IS NO JESUS
THERE IS NO ALLAH
THERE IS NO REASON TO GO ON LIVING
>>
>>88358134
Where? In the Philippines?

I think it was only released under the Dino Time title in UK and Australia.

And I never saw a Dino Time DVD on any of my visits in the Philippines for the life of me.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-04-01h43m45s293.png (407KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-04-01h43m45s293.png
407KB, 720x480px
>>88357559
>>88357997
>>88358134
You can actually find torrents for the movie too.

Gwonam is an idiot, he should've just downloaded the damn thing. Pic completely unrelated.
>>
>>88359164
Yeah. Or he just should've went to the Philippines to watch it if he is so desperate to watch it in theaters.
>>
>>88356240
>quebecgamers.com watermark
Wew, takes me back.
>>
>>88358257
>Where? In the Philippines?
No, it's available in the US under the title "Back to the Jurassic".
>>
>>88361713
Yes, I know that.

But the way you said it makes it look like you saw a DVD of it under the title "Dino Time".

I thought you were in the UK or something.
>>
>>88357559
I actually watched the entire movie out of curiosity because of this YTP, still surprised it had pretty much zero release despite the big names in it.

It was okay, nothing too great, pretty meh.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.