[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he should've been deported for technically being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: clark_origins_comic-1024x608.jpg (108KB, 1024x608px) Image search: [Google]
clark_origins_comic-1024x608.jpg
108KB, 1024x608px
Does he should've been deported for technically being a illegal immigrant?
>>
He's legally a Kent. Good thing it was back before babies had to get tons of shots.
>>
>>88347002

How do they compensate that for reboots in today's time?
>>
>>88347024
They still live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Also Superman wasn't as invulnerable as a baby because he hadn't been explosed to as much yellow radiation.
>>
>>88347056

That makes sense. Maybe he was able to get a few round of shots and then as they got older, they skipped on it. Maybe an offshoot arc where the Kents get accidentally lumped with anti-vaxxers and they have to get out of it.
>>
>>88347158

Yeah, actually, like kid Clark lets it slip he doesn't get shots, and another kid leaks it to their parents, and as anti-vaxxers get a foothold in Smallville, they try to make Clark the poster child for a strong healthy child without vaccines, and it becomes a big mess.
>>
File: 1476238897657.jpg (82KB, 447x628px) Image search: [Google]
1476238897657.jpg
82KB, 447x628px
Does the Daily Planet have mandatory annual flu shots?

Do you think Clark has a red sunlamp to temporarily depower in the event somebody has to do something minorly invasive like an injection?

On the other hand, there are oral versions of vaccines. It's not like Clark is allergic to eggs.
>>
>>88347327

I don't think the Daily Planet would necessarily have flu shot requirements. And even if they did, I'm sure he can fake some documentation rather than get one in front of everyone.
>>
>>88346964
He married a American woman
>>
>>88346964
I don't think so. Being a foreigner is one thing, but Superman fits these criteria:

1. He can speaka da Engrish.
2. He's actually useful to the country, mostly.
3. He can be used by the government.
>>
>>88349450
Yeah, pretty sure Supes (as Supes, not as Clark) gets a free pass since he does so much for the government.
>>
>>88346964
How would that even work?

His home planet is destroyed. Would they just ship him to fucking Mexico?
>>
>>88349538
That's something I'd like to see in modern times.
Superman gets honorary American citizenship, and Batman and Robin get deputized by the GCPD.
>>
He's a refugee so no
>>
>>88346964
>Does he should've been deported for technically being a illegal immigrant?
What's with all the ESL false flaggers?
>>
>>88350386
>He's a refugee so no
Not how it works (legally). There are procedures that are supposed to be followed.
>>
>>88347002
Falsified documents. He of course could easily get the president to give him a pardon.

>>88350386
Still need to file the paperwork.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.