[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>creates a character that is so powerful that the only way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (201KB, 696x317px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
201KB, 696x317px
>creates a character that is so powerful that the only way to beat him is to stop his birth

Why is Bendis such a fucking hack? How does one man write himself into a corner so many times?
>>
>>88344885
he likes mary-sues
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1639x922px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1639x922px
>I want to create the most powerful mutant character ever but I need to explain how he is more powerful than Franklin Richards or Mad Jim Jasper
>hmmm how do I do that
>he draws le energy from another dimension XDDD gotem ))
>>
>>88344885
He's a hack anon.
>>
>>88344885
He takes his cues from anime.
>>
>>88344885
that's how they defeated the Beyonder in the 80's Secret Wars
>>
>only way
lolno. They were just lazy.

It would not have been that hard to get in touch with him before his powers activate and walk his ass through activating and learning to control them in a safe environment.

I mean fuck's sake once you bring time travel into the discussion, there's no excuse for retconning anyone that isn't pure evil from existence.
>>
>>88344942
He wasn't more powerful than Mad Jim Jasper
>>
File: !.jpg (113KB, 333x406px) Image search: [Google]
!.jpg
113KB, 333x406px
>>88344885
>is a god
>but time and causality still applies linearly to him
defend this Xcucks
>>
>>88345506
He's a god, not an extradimensional wizard. Anything part of the multiverse gets outclassed by anything outside it except the Beyonders that went out like chumps

Also, Marvel has no god damn idea how time or causality work.
>>
>Being too much of a pleb to realize the physical conflict wasn't the focal point of the story but rather Xavier's hard decision to erase the boy from history
>>
>>88345638
>being too stupid to realize that the existence of obvious solutions which don't involve erasing him from history undermine that personal conflict
>>
>>88345638
>periodically check in on kid to keep his powers in check
>erase him from existence because nobody felt like doing it after you die
>>
>>88345715
They also could have just had Mr. Sinister Lobotomize him like with Gambit
>>
>>88344885
You do realize that going back in time to prevent something always makes it worse in these comics, right?

So the best they can hope for is a twin-birth, with the twins eventually annihilating each other.

>>88344942
>he draws le energy from another dimension
>he has a healing factor
>he is immortal

Basically every single hero ever.
>>
>>88345767
You forgot supermath and Olympic gymnast.
>>
>>88345767
>it's a character who's powerset is "flight + immortality + vague energy blasts + durability" issue
>it's a "two characters hit each other with their vague energy blasts mid flight, one falls down harmed the other leaves the blast unscathed" fight scene
>>
>>88345828
>it's a every superhero comic ever
>>
Wait. Is Bendis the western version of Kubo Tite?
>>
>>88345969
No, he's just a man out of ideas.
>>
>>88344885
>Beyonder
>>
>>88344942
>he is more powerful than Franklin Richards or Mad Jim Jasper
He isn't though. The former has been shown capable of creating universes and the latter has been shown capable of destroying universes.
>>
>>88344885

>Matthew Malloy is an Omega Level Mutant with "Omega Level Power" and even stated to be "more than an Omega Level Mutant" by Dr. McCoy.

Fanfiction garbage, he shouldn't be allowed to write comics desu.
>>
File: Mad Jim.png (3MB, 1280x1789px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Jim.png
3MB, 1280x1789px
>>88345483
Fucking Jim Jaspers was so strong he had to be taken outside of reality in order to be killed
>>
>>88349322
Jim Jasper confirm weaker than Franklin Richards then if he is incapable of using his powers outside of reality.
>>
>>88350497
Keep in mind that this is a weaker version of Jaspers than the 616 version (should he ever activate his powers) as "all" it took to off him was destroying a universe to create a void (literally an empty space with a tenuous at best connection to the rest of the multiverse where a universe used to be) where he could not use his powers. 616 Jaspers is stated to be powerful enough that this would not work.

Also, Franklin can't use his powers outside of reality as far as I know, he simply solves this by creating his own.
>>
File: -017.jpg (475KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
-017.jpg
475KB, 1000x1537px
>>88345767
My personal theory is that all of this is stemming from when Legion erased himself from existence. The nature (in this case reality itself) abhors a vacuum and with Legion gone it will continually try to "correct" the issue by creating some beyond omega mutant to fill the gap until we get into a situation they can't resolve and Legion is brought back.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.