[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Flash really went downhill after the first season. When are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: flashpoint-reverse-flash.jpg (260KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
flashpoint-reverse-flash.jpg
260KB, 1024x759px
The Flash really went downhill after the first season. When are we getting real Rogues and not evil speedsters? Because every subsequent one after Thawne becomes lamer and lamer.

Also, Flashpoint should've happened at the end of season 1
>>
File: tumblr_nonuhho81D1rf0hf7o2_1280.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nonuhho81D1rf0hf7o2_1280.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
>Also, Flashpoint should've happened at the end of season 1
I disagree. The season one ending was about closure and moving on. There was something tragic about Barry saying fuck this at the end of season 2 and changing everything.

But yeah, more Rogues.
>>
File: black racer.jpg (22KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
black racer.jpg
22KB, 1280x720px
Can't wait for more speedsters
>>
Why was Thawne literally Hunter, while Hunter was literally Thawne?
>>
Savitar was fun.
Prophecy is a hell of a drug
>>
I've seen like 3 episodes of the Flash.

Does he ever go back and time and get that guy a vasectomy instead of a bullet?
>>
>>88342763
>Also, Flashpoint should've happened at the end of season 1

Man, no. They shouldn't have even tried Flashpoint when they did. Doing it even earlier would be guaranteed trash.
>>
Reminder that neither Cold nor the Rogues were ever Barry's archenemies.

Thawne was created specifically to be Flash's Joker, his Luthor. The only place this is going is Trial of the Flash.

It would be cool to get something like Rogue War, though.

>>88343578
I don't know what the fuck they were doing.

It looked like they were setting up Eddie to basically be Zolomon, then he died.
Actual Zolomon was literally just the Rival.
Then the actual Rival had nothing to do with the Rival and was more like Zolomon.
And now Rival is Black Racer?

I just don't get the point of fucking with things so much, is it to throw the fans off? The only character who wouldn't have worked transplanted directly from the comics is Zolomon, but that could be easily changed.
>>
>>88343824
Because it's an adaptation. It's bound to change things. Also

>Actual Zolomon was literally just the Rival.

That's just wrong.
>>
I thought mirror master was going to be the main villain of season 3 WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED????
>>
>>88343824
it's done to keep people guess. i would argue that it completely misses the point of hunter's overall story (his story is more about watching him getting THERE) and i don't think you can do it with justice in a barry lead show anyway.

the whole jay deal was stupid even by casual standarts though
>>
>>88344865
>>88343824
Zolomon was the Earth-3 Johnny Quick, if anything.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.