[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you watch a Spider-Man animated show but somehow set up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: spidey_animated.jpg (75KB, 630x368px) Image search: [Google]
spidey_animated.jpg
75KB, 630x368px
Would you watch a Spider-Man animated show but somehow set up similar to Beware the Batman where you don't get the usual villains or supporting cast?

Which villains would you choose for the show?

What other changes would you make?
>>
>What other changes would you make?
harem rom com with all his various love interests vying for his affections

No Need for Spidey
>>
>>88341743
Something like this?
>>
Ringmaster
Turner D Century
Big Wheel
Amazing Bag Man
That walrus guy
Razorback
Kangaroo
Will O' the Wisp
Stegron

Lives in apartment with Firestar and Iceman and Aunt May
>>
>>88341835
>>
>>88341843
>>
>>88341835
I really hate how this artist drew every character with the same dumb expression on their eyes....they all look like they're staring into the sun or just smelled a fart or some shit
>>
I honestly think that concept could work better for Spider-Man than it did for Batman.
>>
How come Spidey shows seldom recreate iconic moments beyond the radioactive spider bite origin and a girl getting thrown off a bridge?

There should be a Spidey equivalent of the Brave and the Bold that showcases that.
>>
>>88342809
Spidey being trapped under rubble and having to lift it off (a la the Master Planner story arc) also seems to be a recurring moment, last I checked.
>>
File: spidey11.jpg (107KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
spidey11.jpg
107KB, 400x225px
>>88341743
That's kind of already a thing.
>>
>>88343328
Nah, it just came up with shitty OCs and used villains Raimi never would use because it desperately wanted to be in his movies continuity, not the same as making a point of using mostly obscure comic villains like BtB did.
>>
>How do we fix it?
Ignore it and watch Spectacular instead.
>>
>>88341856
Light master is around. It must be hard to see right.
>>
Base it off of the late 80's comics of Peter David, Gerry Conway, JM DeMatteis and others, call it "Web of Spider-Man".

Focuses heavily on continuity and and overarching story featuring an older Spider-Man dealing with marriage to MJ and Harry going through a mental breakdown, as well as the iconic storylines involving the black suit, Kraven's Last Hunt, the Death of Jean Dewolff, the invasion of the Spider-Slayers, and the appearance of Venom.

Primary antagonists would be the Spider Slayers, Black Cat, Vermin, Hobgoblin, Green Goblin, and of course Kraven the Hunter and Venom.

This series would be very dark, and reflecting this would be the stylistic choice to have Peter mostly in the black suit in most episodes.

I'd like to keep from going into the era of Maximum Carnage and the Clone Sage, though, so hopefully it would get cancelled after two seasons.
>>
>>88341743
>Would you watch a Spider-Man animated show but somehow set up similar to Beware the Batman where you don't get the usual villains or supporting cast?

Beware the Batman did have mostly the usual supporting cast (Alfred, the Gordons), especially if you consider the Outsiders to be part of them. Even then you got the occassional villains like Ra's, Croc, and Two-Face.

Back to Spidey, I would honestly use the villains introduced in Brand New Day. Most of them actually had potential, but the shit, inconsistent writing of the era didn't have any of them besides Mr. Negative shine. Maybe even use some of the more weird foes from the 60's show and see if you can revamp them for modern audiences.

Like Beware did, I'd use the foes from there besides him as smaller fodder and use the occasional, iconic foe for a larger story arc.

Also, have Spidey team up with mostly obscure Marvel heroes. I mean, from Moon Knight to lower in terms of recognition.
>>
>>88344578
>Mr. Negative
>shine
He waas shit.
>>
>>88341743
>Would you watch a Spider-Man animated show

Why the fuck would I want that?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.