[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there anything more horribly autistic than Timmy Turner interacting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Titlecard-Jimmy_Timmy_Power_Hour.jpg (369KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Titlecard-Jimmy_Timmy_Power_Hour.jpg
369KB, 1024x768px
Was there anything more horribly autistic than Timmy Turner interacting with Cindy Vortex?
>>
You're using the word autistic in a way I don't think I've seen before, even on this site where it's constantly misused.
>>
>>88333922
>Was there anything more horribly autistic than Timmy Turner interacting with Cindy Vortex?

(You)
>>
>>88333922
Well it further proved that Jimmy is just as much of a fucking dick as Timmy
>>
How did Jimmy Neutron end? I remember a lot of tv movies but don't recall if there was a conclusion.
>>
>>88334505
It kinda didn't end. The final season actually wrapped up the romantic plot threads that were hanging but otherwise there was no finale. I think Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3 was supposed to be the finale but it ended up airing before the season finished.
>>
>>88333922
I don't understand why people now have nostalgia for these, they were forced and cheesy

Like, why is Jimmy openly proclaiming his love for Cindy, when that doesn't happen until the very last episode of the show (which this came before)?
>>
>>88335386
>
Like, why is Jimmy openly proclaiming his love for Cindy, when that doesn't happen until the very last episode of the show (which this came before)?
I distinctly remember a scene in a random episode of Jimmy and Cindy being very lovey-dovey and Sheen telling them to cut it the fuck out. Or do you just mean "they were dating but Jimmy hadn't said i love you yet"
>>
>>88335386
They were forced and cheesy.

That's why people liked them.
>>
>>88333922
Bart Simpson dating Sakura from Naruto, then dumping her for a new girl.
>>
>>88333922
>Vortex
>never vored anyone on the show

wow really?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.