[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were either a superhero/supervillain with your ideal skill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

File: batman name lazy.jpg (28KB, 600x167px) Image search: [Google]
batman name lazy.jpg
28KB, 600x167px
If you were either a superhero/supervillain with your ideal skill set and powers, what would be your name?
>>
Bum boy. Plenty of opportunities for misrepresetation. The hero /co/ really wants.
>>
Devirginizer.
>>
>>88332557
Windchill or Rip Tide
>>
>>88332557
Undefined.

I'd be a villain with the power to set a single force or motion back to zero. It can only do one at a time, and once the target changes the prior forces return.

It'd be so incredibly easy to use. (Though not as broken as pic related)

> Up to no good
> Superhero shows up
> oh shit
> oh wait
> set their aggression to zero (suppress hormones)
> slowly walk out while hero is incapacitated
>>
fuckmeistro
>>
>healing factor that lets me get drunk but still heals
>martial arts knowledge
>enhanced strength
>enhanced speed
>enhanced endurance
>enhanced agility
>adept in magic
>can make magic constructs to use as weapons, similar to psylocke only much more versatile and magical not psychic
>possession of a magical purple flame that burns the soul of victims

They call me Dusker the eternal assassin and dark king of ninjas
>>
File: POPE SKULLDOOM.jpg (28KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
POPE SKULLDOOM.jpg
28KB, 500x669px
>>88332557
I AM POPE SKULLDOOM

MASTER OF THE METAL

My powers? DOING WHATEVER THE FUCK WOULD LOOK COOL AT THE TIME WHILE RULES OF NATURE PLAYS

ALSO BEING A SKELETON AND MAYBE ENHANCED VENTRILOQUISM BECAUSE I THINK THAT WOULD A PRETTY NEAT TRICK TO SHOW OFF
>>
Tuesday man. Unlimited cosmic power, but only on tuesday.
>>
File: cff.jpg (7KB, 295x200px) Image search: [Google]
cff.jpg
7KB, 295x200px
>>88332557
either a Green Lantern or Superman's black cousin
>>
File: Hal tense.png (90KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hal tense.png
90KB, 300x300px
>>88339809
John, you never did tell us what your nickname was before you joined the marines.
>>
>>88339851
it was

Pvt. Snowball
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1808x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1808x1300px
This wouldn't be me personally if i could have any power but here's my villain idea.

Think Mr Fantastic's powers mixed with Vitamin C So he can stretch his body like Mr Fantastic but can also make other people/objects elastic/softened (pic related) like Vitamin C. Call him The Manmelter and depending on how creative my writing is he could be a pretty interesting body horror villain.
>>
>>88332557
Blood-Pact

I'd be a very equipment based hero. I'd of lost the feeling of my nerves. So no pain, but there would be the down side of pissing myself and what not. I'd have a ballistic, Kevlar based suit with a stream of blood and drugs being pumped into my views to keep me fighting.
>>
"That guy who banged my mom has been sighted as the police arrived the scene"

"Look, it's him!"
"Who?"
"That guy who banged my mom!"
>>
Superman
>>
Primarily passive reality warping powers that causes the surround area in a certain radius to work on visual novel/erotic comedy rules, with secondary flying brick powers directly proportioned to the amount of women in my harem.

Tossing around "Incubuster" as moniker, unless something better comes up.
>>
File: 1425788500037.png (46KB, 646x195px) Image search: [Google]
1425788500037.png
46KB, 646x195px
>>88332557
So what SHOULD the guy who dresses like a Bat call himself? Horse Man? Cow Man?

Who the fuck is this retarded kid?
>>
File: Invincible_vs_mugging.jpg (179KB, 800x998px) Image search: [Google]
Invincible_vs_mugging.jpg
179KB, 800x998px
>>88341710
Murderman
>>
>giving me the option to have any powers I want
Olympic gymnast, therianthropy into the animals of my choosing, the ability to create anti-gravity bubbles for gymnastics without hand/footholds (the bubbles don't allow me to fly because I can't move them, they just reverse gravity in a defined space relative the ground), and every time I am killed by someone or something else I get one wish

Call me Monkey Paw.
>>
>>88332557
The Unreliable Toaster.
>>
>>88341751
I even have an origin story worked out.

I'm a fucking esper that made a contract to host a wish granting entity that runs on human sacrifice in my own body. The shapeshifting and gravity manipulation are my preferred psychic powers and the wishes are technically the entity's power.

The olympic level gymnastics are just cause I've been throwing myself around with gravity bubbles since I was 7.
>>
File: ruby-tuesday-web.jpg (26KB, 770x434px) Image search: [Google]
ruby-tuesday-web.jpg
26KB, 770x434px
>>88339801
>>
Time manipulation via "save point" reset system. Basically Groundhog's Day, but I can control it complete with memories of all events that transpire.

...Clocktower?
>>
File: deus ex machina.png (151KB, 316x301px) Image search: [Google]
deus ex machina.png
151KB, 316x301px
>>88332557
The Omnipotent God-Man
>>
>>88342414
I'd read it. I like bullshit that's hopeful.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.