[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mfw removing the middle panel from a CAD comic makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: kekkes.png (198KB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
kekkes.png
198KB, 540x338px
>Mfw removing the middle panel from a CAD comic makes them actually funny.
>>
File: cad.jpg (179KB, 625x404px) Image search: [Google]
cad.jpg
179KB, 625x404px
>>88332241
This is funny?
>>
>>88332353
LOL
>>
CAD isn't really that bad these days. Miles above PA, which is bizarre to say.
>>
>>88332353
LL
>>
>>88332515
Right now he's doing some kind to sci-fi comic, but going back to his more recent game-related pages got a couple of smiles from me.
>>
>>88332515
He improved his art a lot a few years ago. I don't remember the exact time but I remember a Gears of War comic that was only two panels long and had pretty good faces/framing. He actually made an effort to remove the copypaste from his comic and I kinda found it hard to hate on him after that if he was actually trying to improve and not just be a meme.
>>
>>88332515
PA hasn't been good for years
>>
>>88335251
That's their point, it's weird that PA has sunk so low to the point that CAD is technically better.
>>
>>88332353

OMG it is.
>>
>>88332515
He's got four things going on currently in addition to his game-related stuff:

The sci-fi thing
Console wars
The Players
Ethan and Lucas being superheroes
>>
>>88332241
People have forgotten the whole rule, it's supposed to be remove the middle panels and remove all text from the last panel
>>
>>88332353
I don't know; it seems to have lost something.
>>
>>88332515
>>88333085
>>88335123
>>88335251 etc...
ITT: CTRL-ALT-DEL apoligists reassuring eachother
It was shit before the dead baby, the dead baby was just the artist's way of telling us he stopped caring. It was a metaphor for the comic.
>>
>>88332241
It's like I'm watching Black Mirror
>>
File: tumblr_nc8x6trLvZ1tmx7slo1_1280.png (942KB, 1000x1326px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc8x6trLvZ1tmx7slo1_1280.png
942KB, 1000x1326px
>>88339991
You're giving him way too much credit. The dead baby was just his usual tone-deafness about emotions, human behavior, drama, storytelling, and so on.

If you look closely at pic related you can find a Loss parody.
>>
>>88339991
>STOP HATING ON MY BRAND
aNo, PA is factually pure shit. Too bad you felt attacked personally, shit eater.You have to learn "I want to be friend with important people online" isn't an excuse to eat their shit.
>>
>>88339991
I think it's hilarious how some still talk about CAD like it's 2005.
>>
Both PA and CAD should've ended a long time ago
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.