[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hoping this turns out alright? I cant remember the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: spider-man-5762bde0d9445.jpg (419KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-5762bde0d9445.jpg
419KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone else hoping this turns out alright? I cant remember the last time we got a good Spider Man game. Strongest thing it has going for it is not being tied to a movie. Web swinging and villains will probably make or break this game. That said, what/who do you hope to see?
>>
You'd have to be a special kind of cunt to not want every game to be good. Why would you want bad games?
>>
File: Ride_to_Hell_Retribution_cover.jpg (29KB, 250x309px) Image search: [Google]
Ride_to_Hell_Retribution_cover.jpg
29KB, 250x309px
>>88320204
Because sometimes, just sometimes, magic happens.
>>
>Strongest thing it has going for it is not being tied to a movie.

This desu senpai. Even if the story is shitty, spider-man games brings me nostalgia, reminding me of the stories my brother and I made with the toys.
>>
File: spider-man-2-141542.jpg (62KB, 615x398px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-2-141542.jpg
62KB, 615x398px
>>88319128
>I cant remember the last time we got a good Spider Man game

Pic related. Some people will say Ultimate Spider-Man was better, but I didn't like how the gameplay was a watered-down version of SM2.
>>
>>88319128
That costume is fucking garbage
>>
>>88320204

you haven't been to /v/ for FFXV threads with hundreds of people posting how they want the game to bomb? It's almost the same with some threads here, people just want things to fail so they can feel superior to those that were excited for said thing
>>
File: Spider-Man_2000_game_cover.jpg (71KB, 280x276px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man_2000_game_cover.jpg
71KB, 280x276px
>>88319128
The first Amazing game was decent, but pic related is the best /co/ game of all time
>>
>>88321032
Its that damn white logo. But hopefully we get a shit ton of unlockable costumes. Would like to see the MCU version, Superior, and all the usual suspects like Black suit and Iron Spider
>>
>>88321032
Luckily, Spider-Man games, both good and bad, have been known for having a literal shit ton of unlockable suits.
>>
>>88321112
True, but who OK'd that as the main costume?
>>
>>88321016
Honestly Ultimate Spider-Man had a more fun story I feel and I loved playing as Venom.
>>
>>88321145

It's suppose to serve a gameplay purpose apparently
>>
>>88321178
Story reason is something to do with Mister Negative, gameplay reason is because the white helps the player keep track of Spider Man easier when hes moving fast on screen. At least thats what the devs stated
>>
>>88320204
This. I will never understand the people who want a thing to fail. I knew Fan4stic was going to be awful but my friends all shat on me for hoping it would turn out fine.
>>
>>88321224
see>>88321067
>>
>>88321016
Web of shadows had gameplay that was leagues above SM2 but with the open world and the good/evil stuff going on the story wasn't going to be good
>>
>>88320204
>Why would you want bad games?
Because sometimes the people making a game are such utter shitbags, they deserve financial ruin
>>
What Spidergame was it where you used webswings from the right hand bt pressing R2 and left by pressing L2?
>>
This is tied to a movie though.
>>
>>88322503
So was Spider-Man 2 and it's the best Spider-Man game.

Is this one though? Thought I heard it wasn't.
>>
>>88322468
Amazing Spider-Man 2
>>
>>88322503
No it isnt. Its an original story they gave to Insomniac
>>
>moon swinging
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.