[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't we talking about this? >http://www.bleed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0076 (1280x853).jpg (407KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0076 (1280x853).jpg
407KB, 1280x853px
Why aren't we talking about this?

>http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/12/09/new-scarlet-spider-series-marvel-peter-david-mark-bagley/

>New Scarlet Spider Series From Marvel By Peter David And Mark Bagley?

>That’s the word on the street. That, spinning out of the current Clone Conspiracy series, we will be getting a new Scarlet Spider series written by Peter David and Mark Bagley.

>David is currently writing the Spider-Man 2099 series for Marvel, while Bagley has been drawing All-New X-Men and is providing a page for the final issue of Civil War II.

>The most recent issues of Clone Conspiracy saw Kaine Parker and Ben Reilly, two characters who have both appeared as Scarlet Spider.

>Which of the two Peter Parker clones will appear in this new series in the role, I have no idea. Maybe Kaine, maybe Ben, maybe both?
>>
I'll wait for it to be confirmed before getting excited, but I hope it's true, although I'm unhappy that "Ben" is both a clone of a clone and acting extremely out of character.
>>
>>88309742
>bleedingcool

Yeah, probably it's just their guess, since they said a new Spider series is going to start after CC.
I'd like a creative team like that for Ben but not for Kaine, because i'd like to see his storyline from Yost continuing
>>
that'd get me pretty hard if true
>>
>>88309742
Cautiously optimistic but I don't know if I've read any PAD I've particularly liked. I prefer to have Yost at the helm again.
>>
>>88309742
>Peter David
Ehhh he's not shit or anything bad and I like him in 2099 but I don't know how he would handle someone like Kaine or Ben.

Also does this mean he's done with Miguel?
>>
>>88309742
Calling it now: Doc Oc will take over Evil/Jackal Ben Reilly's body and become the superior Scarlet Spider. Scarlet Spider will be the name of his new on-going.
>>
>>88310041
>Also does this mean he's done with Miguel?
You do know that writers are often on multiple titles at once right?
>>
>>88310138
Yes but sometimes a writer doesn't want to write two Spider titles because it feels redundant.
>>
Maybe it is going to be Scarlet SpiderS vol 2, but i dont trust bleedingcool.
If it's going to be anything with Ben, i hope he changes name, but PAD would be a nice choice for him, since it's a character that was dead for 20 years, so he can do whatever new he wants with him, but not with Kaine, i would be pissed if they'll drop the Yost's plot.
I mean, they "paused" the Mania's plot so there is still hope for Kaine and Hummingbird too.
>>
>>88310041

Really? I've loved almost everything he's done and the new 2099 book is boring me to fucking tears. I like Miguel's IDGAF attitude at time but that's it.
>>
>>88310708
I just want him writing X-Factor, Hulk and Aquaman forever
also make a fucking Peter Pan comic because his novel was great
>>
>>88309742
Shit. It's going to be SpOck, isn't it?
Fuck Marvel, and fuck Slott.
>>
>>88309742
>new Scarlet Spider series written by Peter David and Mark Bagley
The kids of today should defend themselves against the nineties.
>>
>>88311261
Dr. Ock was working on a new body the last time we saw him in Clone Conspiracy, so he probably wont stole Ben's body
>>
>>88309870
If this Ben is just a clone of the old Ben, then wouldn't NuBen acting differently than old Ben not conflict with any canon or anything?
>>
>>88309945
I'd trust David more than almost any current Marvel writer to write a proper Kaine and Aracely.
I'd love this series if it were about Kaine. It would be nice to see David breaking away from Sliney, too. That fucker is pretty much the worst artist currently employed, excluding maybe Squirrel girl.
>>
>>88311443
He apparently has all of Ben's memories, so it's hard to believe he finds everything he's done acceptable, especially digging up Uncle Ben's remains. Maybe Slott will surprise me and offer a good explanation, but I won't hold my breath.
>>
>>88311597

Someone doesn't read Thunderbolts.
>>
>>88311597
Sliney isn't an artist. He's a Poser tracer.
>>
>>88311443
>If this Ben is just a clone of the old Ben

We dont know that yet, and the fact that Prowler is one of these "clones" made me belive that they are legit revived people, just dungerous cause the disease
>>
>>88311650
What is to explain? He fund a way to bring back his loved ones and he did
What i want to know is why Kaine never fund out that Ben was behind all this during his travels
Even if probably the explaination will be the fact that Pete and Ben have the same face
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.