[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Donald Glover's character is a weapons dealer >Peter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: dec-09-2016-14-22-15gif.gif (998KB, 716x358px) Image search: [Google]
dec-09-2016-14-22-15gif.gif
998KB, 716x358px
>Donald Glover's character is a weapons dealer
>Peter shows up to stop him delivering weapons to a bunch of crooks
>Crooks, seizing the weapons: "You brought Spider-Man?!"
>Donald's character: "Well, there goes my cover."
>Ducks an attack, poison stings a charging crook, fancy acrobatic fisticuffs, leaps up to the ceiling.
>Peter: "You're not gonna say, 'Spidey, I'm your father,' are you?"; webshots a guy into a wall
>Donald's character: "No, but tell Tony he owes Miles a suit."

But they didn't have the courage to make it a Miles movie altogether, so I guess they probably have the balls to try something like this.
>>
Don't become a writer.
>>
>>88307299

That would continue the stellar SpiderMan movie tradition of cramming a dozen characters into a movie without providing them with a solid plot to tie their actions.
>>
>>88307325
or breed
>>
>>88307299
That was terrible and go fuck yourself for wanting Miles
>>
Miles? Miles Warren? The Jackal?
>>
>>88307356
Or continue to breathe.
>>
>>88307387

Ben O'Reilly
>>
>>88307299
Not!Ganke was specifically included to remind fucks like you and Bendis that there will never ever be a Miles movie
>>
>>88307350
So it fits in with the MCU, is what you're saying.
>>
>>88307547
>Implying I don't agree
You're trolling but there is a non-zero chance that you're on the money.
>>
>>88307570
>you're trolling
>implying
>>
File: spideyman.png (83KB, 199x189px) Image search: [Google]
spideyman.png
83KB, 199x189px
>>88307525
>O'Reilly
>>
I just hope we get Toby back for the sequel and have him play Peter's cloned dad or something.
>>
>>88307299
>Peter is the kid
>Miles is the adult sorta-mentor that gets killed off
>Marvel beats back pro-Miles detractors and keeps from having to have him stick around for multiple films
Actually I hope they do something like this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.