[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /co/, you're going to explain to me why you hate this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 34

File: download.png (10KB, 364x137px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10KB, 364x137px
Okay /co/, you're going to explain to me why you hate this show without resorting to using the words "Tumblr", "SJW" or "lesbian".

I'm waiting.
>>
I don't hate the show.

But.

The pacing and plotting are inconsistent. Things that seem like they would be important are left to dawdle and wait through episodes about what feels like nothing at all, sometimes. There's world-building in there, but there's a sense they're padding out the story.

Characterization can be inconsistent. I blame this on letting boarders do their own thing for each episode, so the show doesn't feel as focused and unified as it could.

The focus on Steven colors the entire tone of the show, so it comes off as very soft and feminine thanks to Steven's caring, motherly nature. This isn't bad in and of itself, but I would like more moments where there is tension because of it.

The 11 minute runtime makes everything feel rushed. I think they'd have been better off in many cases with a 22 minute show.
>>
>>88293321
I like this cartoon personally.

With that said, if someone doesn't, I think "lesbian" might be a valid reason.
>>
File: Anybondstodaybugsblackface_1_.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Anybondstodaybugsblackface_1_.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>88293321

I don't like progressive cartoons.
>>
THE HORRIBLY INCONSISTENT ART

Some episodes look like animated palcomix and others have actually decent art.

If you can't keep your characters on model and at the same fucking height, if you care that little then why should I bother.
>>
I don't really watch it, but my brother loves it and has shown me a few episodes. I can see why people like it, but I personally can't get interested in the world and I particularly find the writing to be substandard at times. The characters have a terrible habit of directly announcing their feelings and spelling out their character development to the audience. I can't stand that.

Also I'm really not into the indie-talky-musical sequences. And I love musicals.
>>
>>88293321
Steven is a boring character and too much time is spent on him.
>>
File: futurama.jpg (138KB, 469x750px) Image search: [Google]
futurama.jpg
138KB, 469x750px
>>88293321
>>
>>88293321
>Okay /co/, you're going to explain to me why you hate this show without resorting to using the words "Tumblr", "SJW" or "lesbian"

It's gay; you're gay.
>>
>implying that's why /co/ hates SU.
Let's be honest here, /co/ hates it because it's popular. Everyone wants to be the cool contrarian underdog so they hate a show once it becomes popular.
Watch, The Loud House looks like it's the flavor of the month at the moment so by February everyone will hate it.

Anyway, I've seen maybe the first half of the first season or so and my biggest complaint so far is Garnet.
They play her off as the strong silent type who's always right and that gets so fucking boring.
Even worse is her VA. Anytime she needs to portray anger, fear, sadness, whatever she just talks louder.
>>
>>88293591
After about 6 years of Sugar's OH SO QUIRKY "sing quietly while strumming the same 3 chords on a ukulele" style of songwriting, that shit got old 5 and a half years ago.
>>
>>88293321
Wasted potential.
>>
>>88293660
does /co/ hate /pol/ only because its popular too?
>>
>>88293591
>The characters have a terrible habit of directly announcing their feelings and spelling out their character development to the audience. I can't stand that.
God this so much. People bitch about hiatuses or slow pacing but that's the type of thing that will be a non-issue in the future when the show is over and you can just binge the show. But the characters constantly shouting out, "YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE ME, NOBODY DOES, AND I'M SICK OF EVERYONE TREATING ME LIKE GARBAGE WHEN ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS BE MY BEST!" while splurging into tears all because another character triggered them with a baby criticism is just so fucking awful and cringe-y to watch.

This show is like the embodied version of Mac from Always Sunny where he keeps jamming in as much exposition as possible because he's afraid the audience won't understand. And it sucks because the show HAS subtext, but it does seem like it's afraid that the kids won't get it so they just ruin the entire episode by doing that shit.
>>
>>88293660
>Everyone wants to be the cool contrarian underdog so they hate a show once it becomes popular.
If 4chan hates it, doesn't it consider it hating on popularity in 4chan popular? I dunno, seems like a hypocrocity scenario. If everyone in 4chan hates it, then why are there so many anons being in the same boat? If we want to be a contrarian and cool here we got to stop being in the same boat.
>>
>>88293768
I don't even know if /co/ hates /pol/ or /pol/ is just the go-to buzzword response to anyone who doesn't agree with you, much like "Tumblr" or "SJW".
>>
>>88293850
so yes?
>>
File: 1324764626650.gif (1MB, 300x169px)
1324764626650.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>88293921
I mean, I guess, fuck Idunno.
You could make the argument that people hate /pol/ because they're racist and edgy, but shit, how the fuck are you not desensitized to that kinda shit after your first minute on 4chan?

Who knows, I'm too high and too fucking cold for this.
>>
>>88293440
The show is basically taking the LOST route when it comes to world-building. So it has to be vague at all times. We know they are aliens and we know they are leftovers from a war long past.

At least in Rick and Morty, you do learn alot about the characters and their world throughout each episode. Like Rick being the most dangerous and most wanted man in the universe ala The Doctor, and you get to see how his enemies especially the Galactic Federation, works.

In SU? We really haven't seen that much about Homeworld. Apart from being fucked in resources, scouting parties, ruins and drones.
>>
>>88293984
/pol/ became popular already. it's called america.
>>
>>88293321
I just really hate Steven as a character. He's ugly, flamboyant in a way that isn't entertaining, and his voice is annoyingly piercing and nasal.

Just let me have this, OP, this tiny bit of hatred in my life
>>
>>88293321
shitty writing.

there ya go.
>>
>awful pacing
>hamfisted drama
>inconsistent characterization
>relies too much on being "quirky"
>>
>>88293627

>Faggot who thinks a concept is always more important than its presentation

I don't even like Steven Universe but you need to be gassed for being this retarded.
>>
>>88293321
Blander than an unsalted saltine
>>
File: What_squared.gif (4MB, 531x354px) Image search: [Google]
What_squared.gif
4MB, 531x354px
>>88294021
>America is the pinnacle of racism
Imagine knowing this fucking little about the world.
>>
>>88293773

This

Steven Universe's idea of drama is either to have a meltdown,that hapens every other episode, or to tear up a bit, that happens almost every episode
>>
>>88293321
It's a Twitter crypto-Marxist gay woman show.
>>
>>88293773

>eople bitch about hiatuses or slow pacing but that's the type of thing that will be a non-issue in the future when the show is over and you can just binge the show.

Person who binge watched the show reporting in, its terrible pacing is still an issue.
>>
>>88293321
progressiveness for the sake of progressiveness instead of for story reasons. all the gems save one are gay. all of them. rose quartz canonically preferred the company of men. the rest are gay. they also push the transgender thing too much like its even relevant. instead of male gems, they just make the female ones masculine but continue to refer to them as female.

then theres the main character. he looks like a toddler but is in his mid teens. his maturity fluctuates and hes different episode to episode. he was pretty insufferable in the first season and is more tolerable now. tolerable, not good.

the art ranges from good to fucking trash. theres only two good songs despite there being like 200 episodes with a song every couple of episodes. the plot is nonexistent and the series is dragging hard. literally everything after season 1 is filler and they havent gone back to the main plot and have just been wasting time.

the show IS tumblr, it IS sjw, it IS lesbian, and it IS shit for many reasons. but its entertaining enough that its not boring, though a lot of episodes are difficult to watch thanks to steven being a manchild
>>
In very few words, I don't like it because it puts agenda before story, which makes it no different from 20th century racist propaganda.
>>
File: 7892134092831740927834.gif (321KB, 297x279px) Image search: [Google]
7892134092831740927834.gif
321KB, 297x279px
>>88293321
I happen to like the show.

>Emotion sometimes feels really forced, and is only added in because of >MUH FEELINGS.

>Fight scenes are commonly clunky and have no weight. Sometimes the fight scenes are better, but most of the time it just looks so unnatural.

>Character designs and physical proportions are fucking inconsistent. This is my biggest issue. Crewinverse NEEDS to get on their shit, it just makes the animation look so unprofessional.

Also while this shouldn't stop anyone from enjoying a thing, the SU fandom has shown to be on par with some of the worst fandom's out there (and I'm specifically referring to tumblr). Getting someone to attempt suicide over some FA that's drawn a certain way that may not meet your own standards is inexcusable and beyond any sense of morality (ironically tumblr thinks they're some self righteous hero's of society). Anyone who took part in it, should honestly consider just offing themselves. They also have bitch fits if an episode doesn't go their way or doesn't agree with their state of minds (carl/bismuth episodes), and the audacity that many of them assume they actually have a say in how another person's work should be done makes my fucking blood boil. Most anons on 4chan understand that no matter how many shitposts they make about a show, they're not going to change another person's work of art. Tumblr is cancer. I know OP said not to talk about tumblr but it should be brought because tumblr is and always will be a flaw on every single animated series right now, and in the near future.

I have no problem with lesbians.
>>
just another show contributing to the pussification of young males.
>>
Very bad pacing.
Inconsistent art and writing then range from great to god awful.
Promises of greater plot that lead to a whole lot of nothing.
>>
>>88293321
I love the show personally, but I'm also a lore fag and love world building shit. It's not for everyone but overall I think it's a good show and most of the people who hate it are just looking for reasons to do so.
>>
>>88294251
you used all the forbidden words
you lost

proceed to the gas chamber
>>
>>88293321
Export mode: You can't use the words "townie", or "lore"
>>
>>88294468
But the townies and lore are pretty good considering. Why would someone hate the show based on those two things?
>>
File: make it gayer.jpg (306KB, 806x1610px)
make it gayer.jpg
306KB, 806x1610px
>>88293321
gay
>>
>>88293321
It just doesn't interest me? Anymore? I want adventure, not just live-action television tier drama bullshit.
>>
File: whynot.png (306KB, 628x377px) Image search: [Google]
whynot.png
306KB, 628x377px
>>88294468
Fights are shit. little character growth. bad airing schedule
>>
>>88293440
Same. A lot of the show feels...off beat too, if that makes sense.
>>
>>88293321
You know it's weird, as much as I hate Steven Universe I still follow it. Maybe one day we'll get some payoff on the "overarching" Gem War storyline.
>>
File: 234561234567.png (320KB, 540x621px) Image search: [Google]
234561234567.png
320KB, 540x621px
>>88293321
The Show is Corny, Cringe, Overdramatic, Cheesy, everyone cries everytime.
>>
>>88294393
It that is the real issue, then why isnt /co/ praising the hell out of these shows?

They are the most masculine examples of western animation currently airing
>>
>>88294606
they're pretty much literally whos. and plus the enemy doesn't hate it, so there's no point.
>>
>>88294606
Because /co/ doesn't care about masculinity, they care about waifuing 2D QT's.
>>88294393
what the shit are you even doing here faggot? Go back to making your /fit/ threads about how insecure you are.
>>
>>88294642
>the enemy doesn't hate it, so there's no point
This is the stupidest thing I've heard in a while.
>>
>>88294642
Guess what?
The enemy hates Steven Universe
>>
File: BowserAndJr.jpg (59KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
BowserAndJr.jpg
59KB, 600x439px
Apparently the the fight scenes are shit (no not all action scenes, just specifically the fight scenes are shit.) I guess its because this show likes to use stretchy movements on the characters, so you can pause at moments, and say it sucks.
>>
>>88294606
anti-pussification of young males doesnt mean fix it by exaggerating machismo( i dont know those two shows so im not sure thats what they are doing). if you stop psyoping young men with all this gay pussy shit they will naturally find an more centered masculinity which is the true masculinity.

one that doesnt give a fuck about this obvious gay and feminist agenda.
>>
>>88294727
tell me about one good fight in su. Except jailbreak.
>>
>>88293321
The plot is bland and repetitive, while the characters themselves are becoming one note.
>>
>>88294251
best description of steven universe with using forbidden words.
>>88294520
best description of steven universe without using forbidden words.
>>
>>88294668
>what the shit are you even doing here faggot? Go back to making your /fit/ threads about how insecure you are.

lol triggered faggot. this is what this gay ass show is doing to people.
>>
>>88294760
That one episode with Garnet when they decided to have actual good animation was pretty neato.
>>
>>88294752
in other words, they would turn into pussies on their own

just like you
>>
>>88294794
>triggered faggots
can i have the list of buzzwords you use? i need to troll some gays
>>
File: 93113.gif (1MB, 540x300px)
93113.gif
1MB, 540x300px
Lapis's Water Doppelgangers.
>>
>>88294801
man that's a great fight scene. it so great you can't remember the name
>>
>>88294393
>>88294752
>I don't know anything about child development!: The Post
>>
It's suffering from a bad case of: "Let's introduce this really cool thing that will effect the main plot but the actual episode is only 11 minutes and we completely forget about it for ten episodes before bringing it up again and ending the arc with another unsatisfying 11 minutes"

Or in other words: Adventure Time 2.0.
>>
>>88294822
some will.

just look what happened to you.
>>
>>88294847
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5jthvyb-74
>>
>>88294888
nice mirror.
>>
>>88294888
how many peoples teeth did you smash in with a steel pipe in your life?
>>
>>88294872
ok
>>
>>88294890
ok man forgot about that. you won. to bad its outsourced.
>>
>>88294847
>>88294890
I was referring to Garnet Universe but this looks neato too.
>>
Crap pacing, crap fight scenes, too many shit characters get focus when possibly interesting ones remain undeveloped, protagonist is not asking the right kind of questions
>>
>>88294900
wat?
>>88294914
>>
>>88294940
projection. you're talking to a mirror and saying your worst flaws and problems to someone else when you see yourself.
in fact, that's everyone's problems. they like to blame their own problems on everyone else and not themselves. it's what makes everyone literally the same.
>>
File: laughing jew.jpg (30KB, 407x350px) Image search: [Google]
laughing jew.jpg
30KB, 407x350px
>>88294822
>>88294888
>>88294914
Jesus Christ it's like looking at two 10 year old's trying way too hard to be tough.
>>
>>88294962
what are my worst flaws and problems?
>>
>>88294940
thought so
I assume you never got into a proper brawl either

no right to call yourself a man
you may as well cut your balls off
>>
>>88295011
you're a pussy. duh.
>>
is liking steven universe the most embarrassing thing in your lives?
>>
>>88294962
> in fact, that's everyone's problems. they like to blame their own problems on everyone else and not themselves.

Yeah, well...it's not my fault that do that!
>>
>>88295011
being a sissy
>>
>>88293440
>>
>>88295028
no
Im never embarrassed by anything I do

live without shame
>>
>>88293321
Okay fag, you're going to explain to me why you like this shitty show without resorting to using the words "lore", "waifus", or "lesbian".

I'm waiting.
>>
>>88295016
nice b8
>>88295023
oh so i guess that means you are projecting. thanks for the lesson.
>>
>>88295104
i guess you're projecting as well since my flaw is projection, and your projecting your projection flaw to me. so really, we're just the same person.
>>
I like the show, I don't like the way the people working on it execute their ideas and allow idiots to dictate how certain characters are presented in favor of revealing important plot details.

It's like eating your favorite dish, made by your least favorite cook in your least favorite restaurant.
>>
>>88295098
I don't like the show because I just don't.
>>88293321
I like the show because I just do.
>>
>>88295098
It is a fun little science-fantasy/slice of life hybrid, comfy as hell, and dramatic when it wants to be
>>
File: this is your home now.png (910KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
this is your home now.png
910KB, 1280x720px
Steven Universe is the definition of a show that is a mile wide and an inch deep.

And so is the average member of its fanbase.
>>
>>88295028
It's worse than being friendless and alcoholic.
>>
>>88295104
>>88295121

INCEPTION!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUMq6imrMmI
>>
>>88295064
What are you trying to say with this?
>>
>>88295121
i don't know who is jewing who anymore.
>>
>>88295173
it's why the show is 11 minutes rather than 22 (I also agree with "maybe 15 minutes is the best" assessment)
>>
>>88295143
so you are saying they are flood water?
>>
>>88295174
>>88295168
does it matter? this thread is shit from the word "okay"
>>
>>88294890
yeah this is one of the few moments that the show had showed its full potential. If only more of the show could be like this.
>>
>>88295210
nothing in life really matters
only death
>>
>>88295173
>>88295199
I think he's defending the 11 minute episode lengths, though if anything that post just shows off the biggest problem with the show that's even more important then the length and that's trying to make a plots and arcs when all the writings wanting to do their own things is retarded.

If the show was purely comedy or slice of life then it'd work perfectly fine but it tries to introduce plots and developments while telling everyone to be a special snowflake and that's gonna create some problems because everyone has their own idea about how things should go so instead we have a bunch of unsatisfying arcs that get ignored or quickly and half-assedly resolved.
>>
>>88295199
As long as its an SoL ep, i agree, for the caracter or story episodes it doesnt work
>>
>>88293440
I feel like the poor scheduling done by cartoon network and the steven bomb format is a lot to blame for the shit pacing.
>>
>>88295283
Probably, but that's why you don't start a show when you only have the premise in mind.
>>
>>88294251
there is absolutely no transgender message in the show, what?
>women can't appear more masculine than others
>>
File: 1478918771759.jpg (72KB, 628x414px) Image search: [Google]
1478918771759.jpg
72KB, 628x414px
>>88293321
I want more shit about the gems as a race, where they come from, and other shit like that but the show's focus is clearly more on earth and steven with homeworld playing the antagonist hive and it likely won't change beyond that, so I do not give a shit about SU as it exists right now.
>>
I don't like the characters, the writing and i don't particularly like the art style either. animation can be nice though. music is amazing. I'll always prefer adventure time, though.
>>
>>88295241
>death matters

Thanos get out. death only gets you once because he's a coward. Life is where all the interesting stuff happens

If Death had any guts he would let people come back once in a while to show his true power, but he doesn't because he's clingy and lonely
>>
>>88293321
Ok. It's boring, generic, and bland.
>>
>>88295266
note that storyboarders don't write the episode outlines. Lamar and Hellen didn't come up with House Guest, for instance. Hilary and Zuke didn't come up with Catch and Release. Joe and Jeff didn't come up with ocean gem.
and the outline writers are consistent with every episode (outside of Ian leaving and joe, after being promoted to director and no longer boarding, taking his place)
>>
>>88295342
hint: not talking about jasper
hint 2: wait for the future
>>
>>88295308
I'm not sure that's what happened at all, I know back when we were waiting for season 3 it and a lot of season 4 had already been done. There are episodes that had VA work done 9 months ago that we still havent gotten. CN, I feel, really counted their chickens before they hatched, after the first couple of bombs had good ratings. They thought
>wow, this is how people want the show to be aired, in bursts like this
when the reality is the reason those particular bombs were so popular is the hype of the eps that comprised them. CN should have stuck with a regular air schedule with a week or 2 break before the final 5 eps, and then drop the final 5 of each season in a single week.
>>
>>88295368
So they must be talking about Bismuth then, right? If so then refer to my previous point.

You can't REEEE about something that isn't in SU and then hold it against the show.
>>
>>88295399
>non-binary people
what is that?
>>
>>88295452
Binary would assume there's two and only two states you can be. Male or female, for example. Non-binary would mean, then, something that doesn't fit that clearcut division. Intersex, for example. Or someone whose body is female but feels their brain, their identity is male.

Whether or not you buy into this is completely up to you.
>>
>>88295452
Ugly people.

Seriously that's all it ever is. "I'm non-binary" never comes from a person that doesn't more closely resemble a hippo, reptile or waterfowl.
>>
>>88295423
>REEEE
why do you assume so much? is everyone who doesnt like what you like just an angry ape frothing at the mouth?
>>
>>88295452
Would you say you conform mostly to masculine or feminine stereotypes?

Did you say "neither"? Congratulations, you're "nonbinary"
>>
>>88295531
That makes the image of them talking about it alot funnier, yeah

it's not like there's an actual point to being made here anyway
>>
>>88295555
>Do you feel like society might assign roles to people based on their demographics in order for them to be manipulated more easily? Do you disagree with that? Congratulations, you're mentally ill!
>>
>>88294872
how is not pushing an agenda on children considered being ignorant of child development?
>>
>>88295497
do you buy it?
>>
>>88295604
Except driving your children to find their "centered masculinity" is still pushing an agenda on them.

Also, child development is >60% nature, not nurture.
Meaning that if your child has "pussy" tendencies, it's likely that it's because he got them from you, not from watching a few cartoons.
>>
>>88293321
I don't like the character designs. Steven is a fat retarded manlet, his main love interest is an uglier poo-in-loo version of the black love interest from Danny Phantom. Most of the gems aren't bad but they aren't great either, sick of seeing them all over the drawthread. The townspeople are all awful looking Hot Topic shoppers and melted GI joes. Only the monsters are occasionally inspiring, and even they pale in comparison to Gravity Falls.

The humor is absolutely awful. You can tell most of these "jokes" are written by women. The music is nothing to write home about either, its there sometimes and it isn't. The powers of the characters, particularly Steven, are poorly defined, when you talk to an SU fan outside their thread bringing up Steven in a versus thread you'd think he'd be able to beat the shit out of Superman and Batman at the same time but in reality he's just a pussier version of Finn that is capable of dispatching equally incompetent enemies.

The pacing is awful, the 11 minute format means its always doomed to be a poor man's Gravity Falls, and its popularity is mostly due to it sucking the life out of AT, as well as picking up GF's shattered fanbase, and now its already ebbing its popularity away to The Loud House. Sad!
>>
>>88293321
Promising setup that was never fleshed out in favor of a lazy, ham-fisted narrative, sophomoric drama, shitty songs and a general sugary gayness that is unbearable to watch.
>>
>>88295695
>driving
> naturally find

nice reading comprehension

>Also, child development is >60% nature, not nurture.

your environment is by far the strongest influence on your life.
>>
>>88293752
This 100%. I was excited when it was promoted and thought it would be cool but it ended up being crying adventures with lesbians and unfunny jokes.
>>
File: starshow.jpg (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
starshow.jpg
50KB, 300x300px
You know, seeing what happened to this show is actually starting to make me question if women are capable of even properly doing action/adventure shows.

Just like another show created by a woman that started off fun and adventurous and then turned into slice of life/relationship drama.
>>
>>88295797
>your environment is by far the strongest influence on your life.
Not according to psychologists, it's not.
There are several case studies of twins separated at birth that grew up to live nearly identical lives, despite having completely different upbringings.

Of course, there are several other factors aside from enviroment and genetics.
But genetics is definitely the bigger factor of the two.
>>
its okay to put your fetish into your art, but if your playing chinese whispers and each person is injecting their own fetish in it just turns into a big fucking mess
>>
File: Xiaolin_Showdown.jpg (111KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Xiaolin_Showdown.jpg
111KB, 400x300px
>>88295894
They are.

However Christy Hui also ruined this show in the reboot when she actually had to start writing and not just directing so who fucking knows.
>>
>>88295928
I don't buy that one bit. the biggest differences in humanity are cultural. under all that programming we are basically the same. Genetics while important are dwarfed by our environmental influences in terms of how we think and act. and how we think and act determines our lives more then our genetics. anyone who says otherwise is making excuses.

i know you will try to argue extreme cases with people with disabilities and deformities and racial discrimination but while that is valid it is still not more influential.

citing psychology doesn't do it for me as it is the most subjective science there is. i believe all science is subjective on some level but none more so then psychology.
>>
>>88295702
>The powers of the characters, particularly Steven, are poorly defined, when you talk to an SU fan outside their thread bringing up Steven in a versus thread you'd think he'd be able to beat the shit out of Superman and Batman at the same time but in reality he's just a pussier version of Finn that is capable of dispatching equally incompetent enemies
Yeah, the writers really need to stop with the random superpowers because they clearly aren't skilled enough to account for all of them.
>>
>>88293321
SU was good in season 1 and 2, then fairly rapidly went downhill after. Steven is annoying, Pearl gets far more attention than any other character not named Steven, Garnet is extremely one-note, Amethyst gets some development but is shafted compared to Pearl, Peridot is extremely obnoxious, Lapis has no personality, and Jasper - probably the most interesting character at this point - is bubbled indefinitely.

It also has a bad habit of unceremoniously dropping plot points and leaving them hanging for a long, long time.
>>
>>88293321
It was a great comfy show until half S2-S3
S3 is literally GARBAGE
the only good thing was Bismuth
>>
I don't hate it.
I just think it has a lot of wasted potential and a case of too many cooks.
Also CN keeps fucking it over with its scheduling, which doesn't help.
>>
>>88296190
>S3 is literally GARBAGE

Not that I disagree about the quality of the show but... This is the sort of thing that ruined the word literally. Its figurative, not literal.

/grammar nazi/
>>
>>88296310
What's it like being terminally autistic?
>>
>>88296431
>Thinks that knowing how to use words means you're autistic
>>
>>88293321
>leaving out the word "cuck"
smooth move, ex-lax

I'm wary of the show because I hate the fans. But since you fuckers conflate disgust with hate, technically that means I hate the show. So there.
>>
>>88293321
I love it but I dont like steven
>>
>>88296431
>associating grammar Nazism with autism

Used to be a time when grammar nazis got SOME respect. What has society become?
>>
>>88296617
A place where the average person has less respect for language than Lewis Carrol's version of Humpty Dumpty. Stay salty nigga.
>>
>>88296310
The "correct" use of literal is only barely older than that "incorrect" use and they're both spin-offs of a word that meant "word for word as written". Both the modern definitions are figurative uses in the same sense.

>tl;dr: language is fucking stupid and all your favorite writers broke it
>>
>>88295894
I think it has way more plot now than it did in the first season, but of course the faggot shippers everywhere blow the stupid romance sideplot way out of proportion.
>>
>>88293321
I hate the ukulele so fucking much, anything that shit is attached to I want to take from it's hands and smash it el kabong style
>>
>>88296310
Thanks Ted we really needed that correction.
>>
>>88296890
One of those rare cases where an American cartoon has a good bit of "lore", and interest in it gradually loses ground to shipping.
>>
The artstyle looks awful, the show has nothing compelling to offer me, and the secondary exposure I've had to the show via its fans and their cringeworthy behavior (from the gigglesquee/"literally can't even"/Caps Lock posts to the "um excuse me?"/"ending sentences with a question mark passive aggressively?" posts to the death threats and self-entitlement and meltdowns and general denial of responsibility for their own actions) is more than enough to put me off discussing the show or associating with it, even if I were to watch it willingly. It feels like a retread of the MLP/Homestuck madness, only now it's a group of women (instead of men) in their 20's/30's screeching and passing the buck for poisoning the community.
>>
Never seen it, but it seems to try hard and be unique but not actually unique. I equate it to the kids in high school who all wear Nirvana shit and pretend to be unique and misunderstood when they're all the same.
>>
>>88296984
why
>>
>>88295399
>Edgy
Don't use words you don't understand the meaning of or how to use.
>>
>>88293440
FPBP
>>
>>88297090
>It feels like a retread of the MLP/Homestuck madness, only now it's a group of women (instead of men) in their 20's/30's screeching and passing the buck for poisoning the community.
If that's the case, then I guess all those hot takes about horse fans being "the future of fandom" were actually on the money. I am wary of the comparisons between the shows, though. It'll take more than a couple hundred death threats and an con to put SU fans on the same level as those other things.
>>
>>88297152
It's obnoxious, It's everywhere, It's not the worst instrument ever (I played baritone horn I should know) but it's so overdone pick a different fucking music playing device
>>
>>88297254
Accordion.
>>
File: 250px-Killinger.png (82KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Killinger.png
82KB, 250x229px
>>88293321
Too much focus on character development and not enough focus on world building.

Characters outside of the main 4 feel shallow and honestly rather boring

Most episodes aside from having one hint per episode of what the lore is is mostly filler.

The original plot has been done to death. Scary dogmatic aliens harvesting other planets for resources has been done a ton before.

Rebecca Sugar is horribly over rated

People calling this show "the best cartoon of the decade" is the reason why I dont like this show.

If I was autistic, I'd make a video about it.
>>
It started put with promise but spends 90% of the show with amnesia on the townies and silly slice of life.
There's no plot anymore.
No progression.
Characters don't get arcs, they get regressed and flanderized; See Peridot and Garnet.
Where the fuck is Blue Diamond Sugar?
We're 4 seasons in and just now getting deep into the sense this show will never go anywhere just like Adventure Time.

Also cut the melodrama. When you have characters crying every episode it kills any interest in the tone for fucks sake.

Basically tldr it's a children's cartoon that doesn't take itself very seriously and that disappointments me. There's no story or plan here. It'll end anticlimactic and fandom will jump ship to whatever vapid thing is next.
>>
>>88293768

No, we hate /pol/ because they don't stay and /pol/ and they're factually wrong on almost everything about their ideology.
>>
>>88297346
>people calling it the best still cartoon of the decade
Funny, that's the reason why I despise Reddit and Morty.
>>
>>88297152
Not him but i also hate those tiny guitars and the fags that play them.

It might be an edgelord thing or autism but i hate those "be happy for no reason" faggots, it always comes off as fake in my opinion.
>>
>>88297418
To be fair, no matter how good or bad something is, it people wont stfu about it then you're going to expect something amazing.

Same reason /a/ hates most flavour of the months, /v/ hates Undertale and FNAF and /b/ hates cotton eye joe
>>
>>88293321
Only watched 2 entire episodes (the one where the dad has to drive the indian girl home in a snowstorm and the one where the sword lady teaches swordfighting to the indian girl)

didn't really like it. First off, I'll say it's really displeasing to the eyes, character designs are hideous and the backgrounds feel really light on detail, which I can suffer through if I enjoy the other aspects, but it's a con nonetheless.

The characters themselves aren't great either. I don't know how relevant the indian girls parents are in the rest of the show but in the snowstorm episode, it seemed like they had more consistent and fleshed out characters than any of the (what I assume to be) recurring cast, and it felt like Steven and the indian girl were less characters and more objects. Same too with the sword fighting episode, it felt like even the gems were more human than steven or the indian chick. What little of steven's character came across was that he's just an obnoxiously high pitched, whiny moralfag who in no way acts like a kid. I mean, i assume there's probably some manchild dad mature son dynamic in the rest of the show but even then, it's taken too far. He wasn't kid like in any way at all.

Also, the DO IT song was really cringey. I hope that's the only time they've ever done a musical number but it was more than enough to make me have zero interest in the rest of the show

I did kind of enjoy the simplicity of the "kids playing but they want more playtime despite nagging parents" but the route they went with the episode turned me off. They had to shoehorn in the dad into the plot and it became about him, instead of the plot they set up
>>
>>88295894
>action/adventure shows.

Maybe Full Metal Alchemist or D Gray Man are more your speed? Don't know if you qualify those as actiony enough for your standards.
>>
>>88293321
Well recently it feels like Steven has regressed

Garnet isn't garnet anymore, just Ruby and sapphire

Peridot got axed

Connie is OP

Pearl is becoming a worse and worse person

Art is getting worse/chibi-fied

Amethyst is now all self hate and no chill at this point

No more magical element/adventure or significant lore to be discovered or theorized about

It's gotten to be pretty boring
>>
>>88294251

I never understood the criticism of the show that 'they are all gay.' So what? Is being gay such a bad thing? How is that not just blatant homophobia? And if that's all it is, then why does being gay bother people so much? I can understand having no interest in personally being involved with someone of the same gender, but why does it offend people so much just to look at other people who are gay?
>>
>>88297466
Well yeah those two things have garbage fanbases. A decent series will be shut enough to have fans that don't really eat it up with an eager face.

Look at Homestuck. 90% of the fandom completely despises the author and are all in collective agreement that Homestuck is shitty. But that's what it means to be a fan

The Undertale/FNaF kiddies are just vapid bandwagoners, like Hetalia fans.

I wonder which group of fans SU falls under?
>>
>>88297572
This.

It's like show is masturbating to it's worst qualities and becoming a bad parody of itself.
>>
>>88297596
There is a difference between gay and gay for the sake of it.

A generous example would be that Steven Universe is simply gay in season 1 but since then has become gay for the sake of it. RHPS was gay for the sake of it, but still good, and that might be the only example of that ever happening.
>>
>>88297300
Nah, that's a fun instrument
>>
>>88297596
The gay thing was fine with me until the relationship melodrama got just plain dumb and we start getting bizarre codependent and abuse metaphors that are completely out of tone with the show. And you know who they're writing these cringy scenes for.

It's not even so much a problem with gay or straight so much as creepy relationshit making unnecessary drama within the show that's not handled well.
>>
>>88293321
It's an SoL show that pretends to be an action show sometimes, which left be disappointed. Don't know about the rest of /co/.
>>
>>88297596
It's not "they are gay, that is bad"

It's "they are gay and their faggotry in large part drives the plots"
>>
>>88293321
I'm a good work guy.
>>
>>88297663
Yeah. Gay subtext with no impact is okay. Exploring an actual Homo relationship gets kinda terrible.

That's why all yaoi and Yuri is just snippy stuff with gay themes. Shinji Ikari did it right. Madoka went into disturbing territory.
>>
>>88294752
>Guys, I'm not gay, really!
>>
>>88297652
It feels like that's one Ben 10 reboot, Within the original span
>>
>>88297740
This. Did we need like 5 episodes learning what a submissive slut Pearl is after she bad touched Garnet?
As a gay person even that was just annoying.
>>
File: heavenhell.jpg (111KB, 794x1000px)
heavenhell.jpg
111KB, 794x1000px
>>88297702
>>
>>88297740
Well recently at least
>>
>>88297788
I truly believe some people's sexual preferences are null by default if their level of intelligence is below a certain level. That at some point they are only capable of getting off to the idea of succeeding in nature on the most basic level by managing to have sex with something.
>>
>>88294251
>progressiveness for the sake of progressiveness instead of for story reasons.
Except there is a story?
>all the gems save one are gay.
And? That's an as stpid argument as when a SJW complain that all the characters are straight.
>all of them.
Also, no. Only Garnet (aka Ruby and Sapphire) and Pearl are confirmed gay. There is no sexual orientation for Amethyst, Lapis, Peridot or even Jasper. Your critic lose credibility when it show you didn't even try to pay attention.
Also, no.
>they also push the transgender thing too much like its even relevant
And? As long as the sotry is good, it doesn't matter. it's like complaining that too many characters have brown hair.
>instead of male gems, they just make the female ones masculine but continue to refer to them as female.
And? You know bulky women exists too, right?
>then theres the main character. he looks like a toddler but is in his mid teens.
There is an in-story reason for that.
>theres only two good songs despite there being like 200 episodes with a song every couple of episodes.
I beg to differ, most songs are actually good.
> the plot is nonexistent and the series is dragging hard. literally everything after season 1 is filler and they havent gone back to the main plot and have just been wasting time.
Further proof you haven't actually watched the show.
>the show IS tumblr, it IS sjw
Except no. it isn't. Not a single time did the show try to make white cis straight male ashamed of being white cis straight male. This what being tumblr/SJW means and this show doesn't do that.
>it IS lesbian
and?
>and it IS shit for many reasons.
I haven't really seen any.
>>
>>88297663
>There is a difference between gay and gay for the sake of it.
There is no such thing as "Gay for the sake of it".

It's like saying "all character have brown eyes for the sake of it". In itself it doesn't determine whether or not that make the story good or bad.

I mean, you don't say "characters are straight for the sake of it" when most of them are straight.

>but since then has become gay for the sake of it
Wrong.
>>
>>88297877
are you saying stupid people don't have sexual preferences and are just happy to get off wherever they can?
>>
The worst part of this show is that for a while it seemed like it was shaping up o be something really good.
>>
>>88297740
>>88297862
>>88297832
Guys, you are missing it. It wasn't about "being gay". It's not the gayness that drive the plot, but the relationship. It just happens to have gay.

The exact same story could have been told with straight people. I mean, of all the variation of this them we have got so far with straight people, why make a big deal of the one who has gay.
>>
In the first season, the way they did worldbuilding made sense. They intentionally gave as little information as possible, to reflect that the characters were intentionally trying to dance around the more serious issues.

Then, even when the characters became willing to talk about homeworld, neither Steven nor the audience knows anything about it because "he doesn't feel like asking". It just feels sloppy from a storytelling perspective. There were lots of ways they could have kept doing the slow rollout of information, like just having the gems dump what they know and have the remaining mystery be about what's happened in the 5000 years that they've been out of touch with homeworld.
>>
>>88298001
It still does.
>>
>>88297877
Are we talking like 0.00001 IQ here because even legit downies severely retarded people have demonstratable sexual preference
>>
>>88298020
Not to me. I gave up on it because it was just dull slice of life stuff and melodrama.
>>
>>88298004
1. Well it's not a good story

2. They're trying to pander to Tumblr (not even jokingly Lauren Zuke joined and was very active on tumblr prior)

I have a grudge for anything that's used characters and their designs for pandering
>>
>>88298004
Yeah but making them straight wouldn't really change anything? It wouldn't be better or worse and the cringy stuff would just be straight cringe.

I'm happy to have cute gay characters. But disturbed to have their gay issues interfere with plot unneeded. Why cannot we just be tokens? I'm gay/bi but don't want to see some creepy fucking subtext where Lapis and Jasper have a BDSM relationship.

Just do gay like Star vs, Gravity Falls and Loud House did and leave the story alone.
>>
>>88298020
>It still does.
not anymore
the magic is just gone and people now just watch it because "muh diversity"
>>
>>88298060
Yeah monkeys too. They have lesbian Bonabos and all that good stuff.
>>
>>88297596

Its not that is gay thats the problem, is that when a writer isnt good enough or mature enough to tackle something it runs the risk of comming up as preachy, not to mention the message is used to fend of critisism.

A show should never be a message fist and a show second, its an recepi for disaster.
>>
>>88298099
when did gravity falls do gay
>>
>>88297346
>Too much focus on character development and not enough focus on world building.
I honestly find it to have very little character development.

I also hate how steven cries almost every episode.
>>
>>88298248
I'm trying to think of think of the character who has had the most development over the series. I guess it's Peridot? Though starting to act like a shrieky child isn't particularly good development.
>>
>>88298215
In the finale.
The two cops were gay.
>>
>>88294752
>And then, once the seven SJW cruxes have been burned, the jew menace will burn into air and young boys everywhere will arise from the spell of pussy and reach the True Masculinity, KINGDOM COCKS.
>>
>>88298113
But that's wrong.They watch it for the lore and the waifus.
>>
>>88295098
It has well realized likable characters, good music, and layered thematic structure that does things with the medium that haven't been done since the heyday of Avatar.
>>
>>88293321
I dislike slice of life shows.

I prefer action.
>>
>>88298099
>Yeah but making them straight wouldn't really change anything?
Exactly. Therefore, there is nothing wrong with the gayness.
> It wouldn't be better or worse and the cringy stuff would just be straight cringe.
Well, imo, I like that cringy stuff, but yeah.
>But disturbed to have their gay issues interfere with plot unneeded.
But it doesn't interfere. You just said it yourself, it would be the same stuff if it was straight. So the Gay stuff doesn't cause interference with the story.
>Why cannot we just be tokens?
It's not a matter of "Cannot", nothing is forbidden. It's just what the writers want to tell.
>I'm gay/bi but don't want to see some creepy fucking subtext where Lapis and Jasper have a BDSM relationship.
abusive relationship are in no way specific to gay/bi relationship, they can happens in all of the kinds. It was the creator's intent to portray a bad co-dependant relationship. The fact that it is gay change nothing. And it doesn't look like it's the gay aspect of it that bother you in the first place.

>Just do gay like Star vs, Gravity Falls and Loud House did and leave the story alone.
Relationships explorations IS at the very core of the general story-telling of Steven Universe. Demanding to remove the exploration of the differnet kind of relationship in SU is like asking to remove the Magic part from Star Vs or the mysteries from Gravity Falls, or removing the sibling interaction from the Loud House.

SU is a show that explore relationship. if you don't ejoy that, maybe it's not a show for you.
>>
>>88298648
That was never confirmed. They are partner. For Cops, firemen, or soldier, it's a special bond that goes beyond shipping.
>>
>implying rocks have genders

Jesus. Calm the fuck down, both sides are so fucking autistic
>>
let me use something I've learned form you idiots in this thread.

>>88297788
projecting. closet homo

>>88298883
projecting. secret nazi
>>
>>88297740
Bump
>>
>>88297860
I didn't say it was better than the ukulele but it's more fun
>>
>>88293321
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
>>
>>88294021
I mean you could be from a country that modifies every study to show them being great and heavily medicated civilians so that they're the happiest nation on Earth.

Said country also covers up any crimes by "Syrians".
>>
File: mTeZgS4Kqbmsa4WfCa6LQQ_r.jpg (115KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
mTeZgS4Kqbmsa4WfCa6LQQ_r.jpg
115KB, 467x700px
I find the show to be kinda good during season one and dropping the ball during season 2, i stopped watching a few episodes after Lapis came back, i think it was after the play baseball or something.

I don't like all the gayness on it either, i've never been bothered by it before in other shows but some how this one just feels shitty and has way too much focus on it.

I like some of the character designs and wish they would stuck with the main plot only, no fucking fillers.
>>
I find the writing clunky and hamfisted, and I'm still mad at them for the style bait and switch from the pilot to the main series.
>>
>>88298074
Tumblr is where most people post their digital art outside of Twitter. No one uses DA anymore and blogs are hard to keep up with.
>>
File: KPDS_Eva_Reference.png (739KB, 1018x1080px)
KPDS_Eva_Reference.png
739KB, 1018x1080px
>>88293321
I don't care about the political correctness shit that the tumblr audience loves.
Character design is awful and no amount of anime rip offs is going to interest me, i'd rather watch evangelion than see a retarded grease fuck parodying evangelion
>>
File: IMG_1162.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1162.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>88297254
There really isn't that much ukelele in this show. It's Steven's favorite instrument but he also plays pretty much everything else.
>>
>>88299847
>SU
>politically correct

No. Left wing? Yeah. But Rebecca Sugar has repeatedly spoken against censorship and art policing.
>>
File: 1378227197999.png (83KB, 405x297px) Image search: [Google]
1378227197999.png
83KB, 405x297px
It's not fucking funny
>>
>>88299970
she wants to make more ed edd eddy porn in the future huh
>>
File: 7h6bl8C.png (256KB, 500x548px)
7h6bl8C.png
256KB, 500x548px
>>
I hate this show because the characters remind me of grossly obese people that are a donut away from type 1. Its just cringey shit. I was studying to be an emt fag and the steven universe characters remind me of congestive heart failure. Like they are pudgey and its creepy.
>>
>>88297413
How?
>>
>>88297413
the fact people get so triggered about /pol/ is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>88295894
>You know, seeing what happened to this show is actually starting to make me question if women are capable of even properly doing action/adventure shows.
Michiko & Hatchin, Lupin III: Fujiko Mine, Kyousougiga, No Game No Life and D Gray Man (at least the name seems female) are some that I know of, where at least the series director has been female. When it comes to episode direction and storyboarding, women have worked on just about everything under the sun.
>>
>>88295098
it used to be a snappy, somewhat irreverent adventure show with an interesting character dynamic (non-hero protagonist who was an outright liability for the real heroes and kind of an annoying brat generally), which gave rise to a pretty interesting take on a bildungsroman. it explored a huge variety of different themes, many of which were atypical for the format (body and ontological horror, loss of faith in parental figures, real scifi xeno stuff, some real gritty emotional drama/tragedy, etc.).

>>88293321
then it stopped being any of that for no discernible reason as the writers/boarders developed a fixation on the emotional drama elements, and somehow simultaneously lost all their nerve to actually push any limits, and, seemingly, any talent at writing it they ever may have had. also they started trying to apply it to background characters whose entire personality had previously never been anything more than a one-note gag.
>>
>>88293321
Unearned emotions. Very inconsistent pacing. First season is low stakes and genuinely boring. Later seasons become briefly interesting, only to slow down with endless subplots about barns and fusion consent. 6/10
>>
>>88293321
Season 3 is terribly paced because of schedule (and steven) and the anime references are the worst part of the show. And it actually succeed at pandering to weeaboos on youtube.
>>
>>88303612
If they were real weeaboos they wouldn't watch SU.
>>
File: number one fan.png (953KB, 1280x1280px)
number one fan.png
953KB, 1280x1280px
This thread is easily the best of the many, many SU criticism threads I've seen on /co/. A lot of really good posts and points here. I was a big fan of SU, but somewhere around season 2 my interest in the show began to decline and now I don't even care enough to watch new episodes. I really hope the show bounces back to its former quality some day because it used to be pretty damn enjoyable.
>>
>>88296071

>I will believe what I believe regardless of scientific consensus
>I know more than these experts
>I do not need to provide any evidence of my claims

t. fuckwit on 4chan.
>>
>>88302471
Yeah. Pretty much.

For a while people were saying that this show surpasses Adventure Time. When all is said and done though, I think Adventure Time will hold up better than this show. At least Adventure Time had a few good years before it started declining.

Even after it did decline it has still been generally better than new Steven Universe episodes.
>>
>>88293321
I like this show
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou7oK9LWNuY
>>
File: ye.png (184KB, 499x498px)
ye.png
184KB, 499x498px
>>88304123
>scientists don't like or need money, they have morals
>>
I've only seen a few episodes, and from that it felt exactly like Adventure Time to me. Same sort of jokes, same sort of character design. I wouldn't say I hate it, but when Adventure Time exists it sort of feels pointless. We don't really need two shows about noodly armed heroes fighting living ice cream and shit while raping about their feelings.
>>
>>88300115
kek'd
>>
>>88295308
There is nothing different with SU's production compared to other shows
the only production hiatuses are the usual between season ones
>>
Answers are here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
>>
File: 1452484210970.jpg (41KB, 760x571px) Image search: [Google]
1452484210970.jpg
41KB, 760x571px
>>88293321
>I want you to explain why you do not like this show
>You are not allowed to list any of the actual reasons why you do not like this show
>Hah! Caught you anon!!!!! Looks like you actually DO like the show!
>Fuck I'm so smart!!!!!
>>
>>88308818
If your reasoning for hating this show is because of m-muh Tumblr boogeyman you're factually retarded
>>
>>88293321
So essentially, Steven Universe is social justice/tumblr propaganda. I'm glad I never watched it. It should be cancelled and replaced with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAqLie4EgUc
>>
>>88293321
The characters are all fucking overdramatic teenagers.

They're all a thousand plus years old and the issues they have are just so petty and idiotic they come off as teenagers.

The afro'd one I liked because she had her shit together. Then they started to add stuff to her and that stuff was utter shit.
>>
>>88293321
Wasted an original alien species(sapient gemstones) on stupid SJW bullshit.
>>
>>88294368
what is steven universe's 'agenda'? be nice to people? being gay isnt bad? how are you comparing this to literal racist propaganda lmoa
>>
File: 1472964979712.gif (2MB, 160x120px)
1472964979712.gif
2MB, 160x120px
>>88295894
>make me question if women are capable of even properly doing action/adventure shows.

They can. It's called Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
>>
>>88309367
If you had posted any other anime, I wouldn't have been able to agree with you.
>>
>>88309758
See, the thing with you people is that you don't accept any arguments. Why are you always so convinced that you're right? Why do you disregard anyone who speaks otherwise?
>>
>>88310108
Lol don't compare western feminist landwhales to Japanese nadeshikos. Fullmetal alchemist was great, because it wasnt a superficial liberal soapbox
>>
>>88310285
you didnt present an argument my dude
Thread posts: 246
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.