[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So of all the Seth Macfarlane wives, it can be assumed that Donna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: latest[1].jpg (91KB, 653x367px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
91KB, 653x367px
So of all the Seth Macfarlane wives, it can be assumed that Donna is the least promiscuous?
>>
>>88291106
I guess but she's probably the worst behind Lois.
>>
>>88291106
Yep, ironically though, Cleveland feels like the biggest cuck.
>>
>>88291106
There has been implied cheating in multiple episodes
Also she is the only wife that had confirmed kids from another man
>>
>>88291137
Yet it's actually Peter.

>Lois has had many extra material affairs while married to Peter such as sleeping with Bill Clinton, making a move on Meg's previous boyfriend and prostituting herself, plus lots of stuff before her marriage to Peter

>Francine has had the most sex out of all of them but before her marriage to Stan, only cheated on him once while she was still his fiance

>Loretta only cheated on Cleveland with Quagmire

>Bonny slept with Quagmire on a few occasions and attempted to cheat on Joe with someone in France, also slept with Peter during a special based on The Great Gatsby

Anyone I missed? I'm not sure what Donna has done while married to Cleveland but yeah she's had her relationship with Robert prior to being with him.
>>
>>88291330
Bonnie slept with peter in a couple of episodes, and she slept with Brian in one.
>>
>>88291330
>special based on The Great Gatsby

...what?
>>
>>88292335
Yeah they did one of those episodes where hey did 3 shorts based on something, that episode was classic literature

The three were Gatsby, Of Mice and Men, and Huckleberry Finn. The Gatsby parody wasn't terrible IMO and I pretty much despise family guy past season 4
>>
>>88291330
Keepin up with famiky guy lore
>>
>>88291330
>That episode where Joe had an affair and Bonnie got pissed and said she never cheated on him with that guy in france and was always faithful
>That older episode where Bonnie told Lois she had an affair.
>>
>>88291106
Roberta is also probably the least slutty of the daughters despite dressing like one
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.