[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this character? Honestly over the past five

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Diggle.jpg (37KB, 1280x724px) Image search: [Google]
Diggle.jpg
37KB, 1280x724px
What do you think of this character? Honestly over the past five years he grew on me.
>>
>>88272843
Dig is best boy, i'm happy that they gave him a better helmet this season, the last one was garbage
>>
I'll get it started. The more obscure the better
>Diggle meets the Doom Patrol
>Diggle meets Phantom Stranger
>Diggle meets The Question
>>
desu thought his character didn't have much to bring this season, but a dad who's bros with Wild Dog I can dig.
>>
What do you do with that big black cock?

DIGGLE
DIGGLE

DIGGLE
>>
Diggle and Wild Dog ongoing when?
>>
Big Nig Dig is easily the best modern addition to Ollie's supporting cast and a welcome addition to the comics and any adaptations.
>>
>>88273039
The fact that he's an original character makes him so much better. He's proof; Don't turn characters black or into a woman, just create a new character and flesh him or her out.
>>
>>88273084
Nah, let's just make Ollie black in the next reboot.
>>
File: connor hawke.jpg (145KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
connor hawke.jpg
145KB, 600x400px
>>88273118
>>88273084
>>
When he was Black Driver, he was often the only sensible and reasonable character on the entire show.

Now that he's Magnergo, he stumbled a lot, but he's getting back up there as one of the only characters with any fucking sense.
>>
>>88272843
His reactions to the weird are the fucking best. One of my favorite parts of the crossover. Makes me want to see...

>Diggle's reaction to Danny the Street
>Diggle's reaction to the Oerry of Worlds and the Monitors
>Diggle's reaction to Detective Chimp
>Diggle's reaction to any of the body horror style crimes and metas from Snyder's Batman run
>Diggle's reaction to Space Cabbie existing
>Diggle reading Ultraa Comics #1 and being unnerved
>Diggle having to deal with The Main Man
>>
>>88273229
Poor baby Sara Diggle
>>
>>88272843
I think Diggle is great. Bromances are few and far between in tv shows.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.