[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.cbr.com/x-position-charl es-soule-x-men-inhumans/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
http://www.cbr.com/x-position-charles-soule-x-men-inhumans/

>The general consensus from what I have seen is that “Death of X” did right by Emma and Scott. However many fans myself including are still confused as to why mutants became so hated after the destruction of the Terrigen Cloud? And why Scott himself was hated by his own teammates? Are we missing something?
>Charles Soule: I’ve gotten this question a lot myself. The key here is in one of Scott’s (well, Emma’s, really) last lines: “You’ve got a story, I’ve got a story. It doesn’t matter which one is true. It matters which one is believed.” So, here’s what we know — the things that happened in “Death of X” happened as we saw. By the time the various “X” #1s began, public opinion had turned way against Scott. Remember that not every mutant was present, nor every Inhuman. The events were shaped by public opinion and through the viewpoints of people who saw them — or didn’t. In the world we live in today, this seems extremely plausible. People believe things firmly based on a single headline — they don’t even have to read the article. “Death of X” is already a tragedy on many levels — in part because Emma does so much in Scott’s memory that becomes increasingly terrible — but then when you realize that people end up believing whatever the hell they want to despite what seem to be the available facts… well, it’s even sadder.
This doesn't explain Shit!!!!
Wait, WHY is Cyclops worse than Hitler again? Did the Inhumans spin propaganda that Cyclops was evil to X-Men? Did Emma Frost go on his twitter and shitpost before DoX? What viewpoint could mutants see getting rid of a killer fart cloud as bad? Does anyone at Marvel actually believe this?
>>
>>88270350
It's just backpedaling anon, Marvel realized nobody was buying the Inhuman Kool-Aid so they're most likely gonna' start changing things.
Expect Crystal to become Queen or the new face of the Inhumans within six months, Medusa getting pushed off to the side, expect more X-Men books when they obviously start to sell better than any Inhuman books, and expect Cyclops to resurrect and hopefully have his Phoenix armor.
>>
Just wait till the Inhumans movie in 2020, or when Disney buys the mutant rights from Fox.

Whatever comes first.
>>
>>88270350
This man is a professional lawyer and this is the best excuse he could come up with.
>>
It's pretty obvious that editorial had no idea what Cyclops actually did until they began writing Death of X.

They probably just told all their writers that "he did something bad" and decided that they would figure it out later.
>>
File: Peanut-butter-jelly-time.gif (45KB, 340x325px) Image search: [Google]
Peanut-butter-jelly-time.gif
45KB, 340x325px
Peanut butter jelly time!
>>
>people replying seriously
Well, to be honest it took months of daily spam before the majority of the replies to "What happened, /co/, what happened??" threads were finally shitposts, derails or dubs.
>>
>>88270423
>expect Cyclops to resurrect
I hope so
>>
>>88270350
>The general consensus from what I have seen is that “Death of X” did right by Emma and Scott.
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>88270803
I've got a HOT SCOOP you might be interesting in:
>there's a couple more resurrxion announcements that'll be coming after IvX is a bit closer to finished. One of which is a Cyclops & Wolverine team-up mini about the two of them fighting their way through hell. The series will be advertised with the hook of "only one of them will make it back" and trying to get the ol' Cyclops vs. Wolverine fanbases going to drum up sales.
>The plan is for Wolverine to come back regardless. O5 Scott is going to become the "main" Cyclops under the current plan
>>
>>88270474
>Just wait till the Inhumans movie in 2020
The Inhumans "movie" comes out September 2017.
>>
>>88270908
Don't play with my heart, anon-San. You know how fragile it is baraka.
>>
File: IVX-001-006.jpg (217KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
IVX-001-006.jpg
217KB, 864x1311px
Hold the fuck up.

THAT'S the cloud? That thing literally the size of Australia? And the idea is to just move any mutants out there out of the way of this Australia-sized weather anomaly? Are they fucking high?
>>
>>88271108
Anon, just because a few hundred mutants may die from the Autraila-sized death cloud does not mean we should get rid of it.

That's like getting rid of peanuts because some kids have a peanut allergy.

Because a peanut is the exact same as a giant moving cloud of death created from a bomb launched at earth. The exact same.
>>
>>88270908
Can't Marvel keep Wolvie out of Cyclops's crap. This is getting old. If Logan is to come back Marvel, keep him out from the garbage that are the X-books. Let him rejoin the Avengers. He had a better companionship and more interesting interaction with them, instead with fucking Summers.
>>
>>88271224
That interview was painful to read. Not one single question didn't feel like Soule was deflecting big time
>>
>>88271328
>Creating a biological weapon that erases an entire species is ok because of MUH HERITAGE
>But creating a cure for the disease to prevent your species from dying is wrong because of MUH HERITAGE
That was my favorite justification.
>>
>>88270908
Would that mean we get three wolverine ongoings?
>>
>>88271424
A good part of the Inhumans hated the idea of Black Bolt releasing the terrigen mists in War of Kings to begin with. It's really like there is that EXTRANEOUS THIRD PARTY MARKETING FACTOR in these decisions mainstream sites will keep saying "aren't there".
>>
>>88271328
It's like Spule didn't even believe the stuff he was saying. Honestly, working with X-Men and Inhumans must really suck with it's current environment.
>>
>>88270423
>Marvel realized nobody was buying the Inhuman Kool-Aid
lol, the mutie scum deserve it. Inhumans FTW!
>>
honestly it is an interesting way to do this, but if there is no people or group of people who would try to sell this narrative, then it is just empty and makes no sense
>>
>>88271745
>"Roll with it, we're not spending time on backstory"

Which one do you think it'll be?
>>
>>88270513
Note to self, never hire Soule to defend me.
>>
>>88270350
Thats a shit explanation.
And he was a lawyer.

The mind broadcast was for everyone hear/seeable.
And suddenly a "death" cloud disappear.
But the mutants and people forget this stuff?
Are ther inhumans running around and men in black like zapp people?
Are they announcing cyclops didnt destroyed the cloud and a threat to people is still around?
>>
>>88271108
What you dont believe the inhuman mary sues cant do anything thats just needed?
>>
>>88270350
Cyclops is worse than Hitler because a couple of shitty writers who weren't smart enough to see what made him great decided to suck Wolvie's cock some more and just decided to make every one say he's worse than Hitler thinking that was all they had to do and that readers would except it.
>>
>>88270908
>The plan is for Wolverine to come back regardless. O5 Scott is going to become the "main" Cyclops under the current plan

Marvel deserves to fucking burn. Bendis's fucking Teen X-men should be eradicated.
>>
>>88270908
That sounds terrible.
>>
>>88271497
Weapon-X is a stealth mini.
>>
>>88270350
I would love to be a fly on the wall during one of the meetings where marvel realizes the huge shit they're taking on the Xmen is landing on their own faces. The backpedaling and asscovering must be legendary.
>>
>>88270350
Inhumans were a mistake
>>
>>88270908
Why would Scott be in hell?
I mean, yeah, Logan deserves to be there a thousand times over, but Scott's only sin was being RIGHT.
>>
>>88273557
They literally have a nuhuman with mind influencing powers who acts as their PR. Swain totally mindrapes people into liking them
>>
>>88274776
Marvel staffers are used to the smell of shit.

They have one single occupancy bathroom for their ENTIRE New York office.
>>
>>88271224

We have also seen that people with shitty inhuman genes can also die they go into a cocoon and then they just die.

So it also kills non mutants who have just enough inhuman in them to start the change then they die.
>>
>>88277644
God hates mutants
>>
>>88277644
I guess that's one way to reconnect with his ex-wife, Maddie...
>>
>>88277644
Of course he's in hell, don't you listen to televangelists? All trannies go to hell.
>>
>>88270908
This sounds great
Everyone continue spreading this until it comes true
It will work if you say it will, and I know it will
>>
File: hell.jpg (168KB, 520x291px) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
168KB, 520x291px
>>88270908
>Wolverine fights his way back from Hell

So it's finally official, the House of Ideas is literally out of ideas and now just recycles whatever they were doing six years ago.
>>
File: WOW!.jpg (59KB, 400x571px) Image search: [Google]
WOW!.jpg
59KB, 400x571px
>>88270908
well that all sounds fucking horrible
>>
>>88277644
>Why would Scott be in hell?

Where else would degenerate mutant scum go but to Hell? Have you not read the Friends of Humanity pamphlets?
>>
>>88283419
You mean Friends of InHumanity
>>
>>88270936
>downgraded to a tv show
inhumans cant do anything right, when will marvel just accept the fact we want x-men, not shitty not x-men
>>
>>88271224
>launched at Earth
Wat? It was detonated above Earth. Never launched.
>>
>>88283670
Do we have official word that there's no Inhumans movie? For all the nonsense going on in the X-Men books, I'll be honestly disappointed if Black Bolt doesn't get a movie. I like him.
>>
>>88271108
Didn't you read #0? The Terrigen mist is seeping into the soil planet-wide, even in the Savage Land. Soon the shit will be everywhere.
>>
>>88270908
/co/ leaks being /co/ leaks, something even dumber than this will happen.
>>
>>88280781
She's alive, resurrected by Deathstrike while she was in USB mode.
>>
Does anyone even LIKE the nuhumans (except Kamala I guess)? Carol has some fans, even Bendis GotG do, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone defend them.
Doesn't help that when they finally decided to give them another character with any kind of potential they overpriced his first issue and nobody bought it.
>>
>>88285980
CBR is full of them.
>>
>>88286078
But when you look at OP's comment section there's nothing but calling him full of shit.
>>
>>88286078
Reddit too. They swarm all over any thread and they can't wait to talk shit about Cyclops. It's weird. It's like they got their comics with special notation or something because they remember shit bass ackwards.
>>
>>88286297
I don't say they're successful at their Inhuman shilling, just that they are there. I mean, when one guy says "sterilizing mutants is OK, it's not like those characters will have kids, anyway", you know they're grasping at straws.
>>
>>88286334
Headcanon is hell of a drug, you know it.
>>
>>88285680
You want the ugly truth?

First of all: Wolverine's coming back? I'm shocked. SHOCKED.
But that hell thing sounds a little off, I wouldn't count on it. It's premised upon BOTH Logan and Scott being damned to hell.
. And Logan had the option to jump-start his healing factor right before the molten metal landed on him. If that's their play (as set up) then he was never actually dead to begin with. .
But we knew he was never really gone, they did give out a timetable when he "died", remember? Four years ...and it's right on schedule.
And as for Scott:
. The Trannyclops meme is 100% true and they're keeping both young and old Cyclops but the older on is a gal now. It's going to be a before/after thing. .
Fight me on that if you want, it's true.
>>
>>88286372
>>88286541
>Headcanon is a hell of a drug, you know it.

PROVEN!
>>
>>88270350
fuck who approved that awful new black bolt look?

also why are they mad for cyke making the cloud less deadly, aint that a good thing?
>>
>>88286678
Marvel's art and editorial departments have approval rights over costume changes, though given that it's just the "tacticool" shitting up of his regular look it could be entirely possible that it's just one artist's interpretation of his regular costume.
And Cyclops didn't just make the cloud of Inhuman-making juice less dangerous, he had it turned into red rain that doesn't make Inhumans anymore. Inhumans don't like that last part.
>>
>>88286678
The question she asks him should be a tip off that nobody at Marvel has thought about this storyline for more than two seconds.
>>
>>88284022
Yes, it's now an ABC TV show with the same showrunner as Iron Fist.

The first 2 eps are getting a limited theatrical showing, but that's about it.
>>
>>88286805
>>88286786
for all the suffering the FF have I'd rather see the inhumans in the same boat, them not being owned by fox has really screwed them over damn never thought I'd wish fox on any character
>>
>>88286541
>not have tyketransclops
DROPPED
>>
>>88286678
They don't have terrigen crystals any more. The clouds are the only way they have of getting new inhumans, and now it's just a cloud. Making it harmless made it stop working at all.
>>
>>88270350
What confuses me is if it was a telepathic projection how it showed up on somebody's phone. Somebody in editing fucked up.
>>
>>88277644
> pheonix
>>
>>88288953
Emma probably just used photoshop.
>>
>>88287120
Well, Feige has said there's still going to be an Inhumans movie, but I highly doubt it at this point.
>>
>>88270350
>You’ve got a story, I’ve got a story. It doesn’t matter which one is true. It matters which one is believed.”
This is literally them handwaving the entire issue

It doesn't matter at all that what happened makes literally no sense, hurr durr in-universe perception!
>>
>>88290871
Wasn't that something he said when it dropped of the schedule? I've not heard him say that since it got repurposed as a TV show.
>>
>>88270513
He's an immigration lawyer anon. He spends his lawyering defending the use of DACA and other things that allow illegal immigrants to stay here illegally.
>>
>>88270350
guys, just read Schism and uncanny 1 to 10 and started WATXM 1 to 10 (i read that i need that one too).
gonna read the AvsXM afterwards.
can anyone point me what should i read to cover the "Ciclops is hitler" meme? trying to follow but Marvel is a mess when they do these events.
there is a torrent with everything compiled or any site listing the shit in order of reading?
thanks.
>>
>>88277644
When your god is Perlmutter, being RIGHT is spitting in God's eye.
>>
>>88292475
How about you read something decent? Wikipedia exists for shitty comics.
>>
>>88292524
i didn't read anything related to Xmen since claremont in the 90's, just catching up.
also i enjoyed the uncanny X-men that i read and Schism was ok.
AvsXM was shitty tho.
i read decent stuff anon, thanks for the interest but it didn't answer my question.
>>
>why have you done sucn a horrible thing cyclops? Why did you stop your kind from dying so our kind could grow faster? You monster

How could anyone approve something like this j the first place and think it's something that makes sense? No human being can make something like this unironically
>>
>>88292564
Fine, if you're srs. Extraordinary X-Men and Champions #2.
>>
>>88271328
They're the answers of a man who knows there's no real justifying what's going on but having to defend it anyway. I'd feel worse for him if he wasn't such a shitty writer.
>>
>>88285980
I always thought Black Bolt was cool
>>
>>88285980
I've not read Marvel in a couple years, basically stopped right as this shit with the Inhumans started, but I did really like the Inhumans.

The loose awareness I have of what's been done with the characters in the time I've been away and how they're now budget X-Men rather than what they were before does kill my interest though.
>>
File: 5w4646545646.jpg (27KB, 578x280px) Image search: [Google]
5w4646545646.jpg
27KB, 578x280px
>>88292597
and i presume that "death of X" that i am seeing mentioned here.
thanks qt, have a vintage butt.
>>
>>88270513
ask yourself why he's writing comic instead of being in a court.
>>
>>88292640
same.
but i think the worst problem with the inhumans it that their design is boring, if you want to push them instead of the X-men PLEASE do something interesting visually to begin with.
>>
>>88283419
Someone needs to draw an anti-mutant Chick Tract.
>>
Does CBR lurk /co/? most of the stuff here seems picked up from the thread we had yesterday or 2 days ago about missing in action X-Men

http://www.cbr.com/resurrxion-watch-which-x-men-are-missing-in-action/
>>
>>88292825
I think their style is cool. All of their costumes and stuff have these weird divergent designs but fit into an overaLloyd aesthetic I find awesome.
>>
File: x-menprime_cover.jpg (784KB, 612x929px) Image search: [Google]
x-menprime_cover.jpg
784KB, 612x929px
Who said X-Men aren't getting their own Rebirth?
>Ketchum says that this will be a perfect jumping in point for fans looking to get into the X-Men when ResurreXion starts since the single, standalone issue is meant to serve as a primer.
>>88295372
Wouldn't be surprised.
>>
File: 1400993087542.jpg (57KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1400993087542.jpg
57KB, 312x312px
>>88295469
>Kitty Pryde in a leading role
>>
>>88295483
Fucking tell me about it. Front and center, my God.
>>
>>88295469

Who is that in the Magneto getup? Jean?
>>
>>88295469
God DAMN, that Rachel outfit is TERRIBLE!
>>
>>88295623
Rachel, known as Prestige now.
>>
>>88295623

the red next to Old Man Logan?
Its Rachel.
>>
File: x-men_gold_1_cover.jpg (656KB, 612x942px) Image search: [Google]
x-men_gold_1_cover.jpg
656KB, 612x942px
>>88295645
I don't mind clothes but her sorry excuse for mask... it's fucking awful.
Lemme paste those texts.
>Fan favorite and long time X-Man Kitty Pryde will finally be leading her own team of X-Men, consisting of Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Old Man Logan and Rachel Grey. With the X-Men line focusing on more hopeful storylines—and tapping into some of the nostalgia of older titles—Ketchum says it makes sense to see Kitty in a leadership position. “She really was the Xavier student,” says Ketchum. “So in a lot of ways, the dream has come full circle. Kitty is now the person picking up the mantle and leading the team forward in the name of Xavier’s dream.”
>>
File: x-men_blue_1_cover.jpg (853KB, 612x942px) Image search: [Google]
x-men_blue_1_cover.jpg
853KB, 612x942px
>With their mentor Charles Xavier gone, the original five X-Men—Jean Grey, Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, and Angel—will not only be dealing with being stranded in the present day, but they’ll also be aligning themselves with Magneto, one of their greatest former foes. A large part of this has to do with humankind not considering mutants to be as much of a threat anymore. “Magneto sees that as an opportunity he wants to seize,” explains Paniccia of the unexpected partnership. “He makes a deal with them to take down anyone who’s going to pose a threat and disrupt the chance to have a peaceful, if not, neutral relationship with humanity.”
>And this is just one of the big changes in the series. Another one is that Jean Grey will lead the team instead of Scott. “[Writer Cullen Bunn] and I just really felt that this is the perfect place for us to see her rise to the occasion and take control of the team. There’s no reason she couldn’t lead the team.” What’s more, Paniccia says that there will be new members joining the team, with the first one being hinted at in the series’ first issue. “As far as Jean goes, she’s the only woman on the team right now. This is a reflection of the fact that these are the original five. But the membership’s not going to stay at five.”
>>
>>88270350
>killed Xavier
>promoted mutant superiority against humanity
>used the dark phoenix to stir troubles
>>
File: jean_grey_1_cover.jpg (761KB, 612x942px) Image search: [Google]
jean_grey_1_cover.jpg
761KB, 612x942px
>Not only will Jean Grey be leading a team of X-Men this spring, but she’ll also be helming her first ever solo series, which sees her taking her future into her own hands in an even more direct way. “Jean’ll get a premonition that the future she feared is actually a lot closer than she thought. The Phoenix is a very real threat,” says Ketchum of the premise for the series. “She realizes she is not where she needs to be to fight that thing.”

Ketchum says that writer Dennis Hopeless’ pitch for the series was that in between her adventures with the team Jean Grey will also be traveling the Marvel Universe in preparation for this encounter. “She’s going to study with Doctor Strange and maybe have an adventure alongside Ghost Rider,” says Ketchum. “Anyone who knows something about other forces or being possessed, or speaks to the mission she’s undergoing she’s going to have an adventure with.”
>>
>>88295469
RACHEL RAYYYCHEL
WHERE'S RACHEL WHERE IS SHE?!

Jesus. What the hell were they thinking.
>be me
>have traumatic event happen
>hide the scars for a long time
>get them removed by Cosmic bird
>still have crippling depression
>go to space
>grow up
>get bird back
>bird leaves and leaves me with the marks
>instead of hiding them, wear them as a sign of mutant pride and a reminder to everyone of the evil that men do
>[things] happen
>hide them again

What the fuck?
>>
File: iceman_1_cover.jpg (712KB, 612x941px) Image search: [Google]
iceman_1_cover.jpg
712KB, 612x941px
>“The book is primarily focused on older Iceman, because it’s really his journey, informed by the younger Iceman’s journey,” explains Ketchum of the aim of Bobby Drake’s first solo series. “Younger Iceman is a hero who knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be as a hero. He’s completely well adjusted in many ways that adult Bobby is not.” It’s recognizing this that inspires the older (and now, openly gay) X-Man to reconsider his legacy beyond being known as “The X-Man who tells jokes” while also fully exploring his Omega-level powers. Ketchum says that the series will see the character “focus on him getting his act together both in his superhero life and also as a human being.”
>>
File: cable_1_cover.jpg (628KB, 612x942px) Image search: [Google]
cable_1_cover.jpg
628KB, 612x942px
>The third and final character getting his own solo book as part of ResurrXion is none other than Cable. “With Xavier, Scott Summers, and Logan fallen, Cable is now the patriarchal figure of the X-Men line,” explains Paniccia. “The big man gets the big solo series.” The series—which Paniccia says is one of the darker of the ResurrXion line up—will see the X-Man traveling back and forth through different time periods in order to fix time itself. “It’s one of the best things about Cable in one book,” says Ketchum. “Cable jumping through time, and kicking ass, with preposterously huge guns and even bigger shoulder pads.”
Pls don't suck much.
>>
File: generation_x_1_cover.jpg (573KB, 612x942px) Image search: [Google]
generation_x_1_cover.jpg
573KB, 612x942px
>“Not all mutants are created equal,” says Ketchum of series writer Christina Strain’s pitch for the series. “When you look at the line of X-Men, not every mutant is destined to be a world-saving X-Man. Some are just kids with a bunch of extra eyeballs.” And it’s exactly these young mutants that the series will focus on—a group of “lovable losers” led by none other than Jubilee, and includes Nature Girl, Eye Boy, Bling, and Quentin Quire just to name a few.

>“You’re going to see these kids go through all the growing pains of finding their way, finding out who you love, trust, or don’t,” says Ketchm of what you can expect from the series “[They’ll be] learning those hard lessons and fighting for their lives all along.” Ketchum adds that part of the fun of the book is watching these inexperienced teens encounter villains they’re not really equipped to go up against. “What does a girl who talks to squirrels do against a sentinel?”

>And just like Blue and Gold, the series will pay homage to the series from which its name comes—and not just be continuing to be a book about Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters. Teases Ketchum, “One of the villains is actually from the original series because we wanted to make sure we paid homage to the predecessors.”
>>
>>88295749
Xavier was canon evil though.

Confirmed in X-Treme X-Men v.2
>>
File: weaponx_teaser.jpg (784KB, 612x941px) Image search: [Google]
weaponx_teaser.jpg
784KB, 612x941px
>“Weapon X is back as a reaction to [mutants’] resilience to extinction. It’s like bringing out a can of industrial Raid,” explains Paniccia of the titular program. “They’re going to wipe [mutants] out for good this time.” And as part of the program’s bid to extinguish mutants forever, they’ll primarily be going after the mutants they know are going to “fight dirty,” including Old Man Logan, Sabretooth, Warpath, Lady Deathstrike, and Domino.

>And with the series’ core group being a mix of heroes and villains, the team’s dynamic is going to definitely be interesting. “Logan and Sabretooth have no love for each other, so it speaks volumes for how effective and dangerous the Weapon X program is for him to end up seeking out Sabretooth and forming an alliance with him,” says Paniccia. “It’s going to be a dark book. It’s arguably our darkest book out of the line, and is going to have some really shocking moments in it.”
>>
>>88295805
>tfw no Hope
;_;7
>>
>>88295869
Yep. And Dazzler would whack him if Phoenixclops didn't.
>>
>>88295885
But you'll get loads of Apocalypse and Stryfe!
>>
>>88270350
Marvel: What about those Inhumans guys! They're like "mutants" but not! They're like "X-men" but not! We have their movie rights for our MCU and FOX doesn't! Buy Inhumans guys, seriously!
>>
>>88295947
Only Inhuman book that would sell properly is something done like Uncanny Avengers.
And incentive variants.
>>
>>88295915
I want it all though.
>>
>>88288940
If Inhumans can only propagate only artifically and via a substance that's limited in quality, why is it a big deal? Natural law dictates that they don't really have the means to survive and thus should will be naturally culled out. This is opposite of mutants who occur naturally and are limited only by artificial means.
>>
>>88296083
Well Lex, you won't get it all. Something half-baked, on the other hand...
>>
>>88296110
I wanna see Remender's past-Celestial hosts from the chamber in the Dreaming Celestial make an appearance.

I want Cable's Mojo arm to be addressed.

At least I've got CABLEGUNS, so I'm like 90% satisfied anyway.
>>
>>88295738
>>88295763
>huge you jean focus
Aw hell, who'll be gay this time?
>>
>>88295738

>It's another O5 book

Someone needs to send these little shits back to the past already.
>>
>>88277644
he killed Ugly John in morrison's run.
>>
>>88295656
all time worst codename for the all time worst costume.
>>
>>88295787
> It’s recognizing this that inspires the older (and now, openly gay) X-Man to reconsider his legacy beyond being known as “The X-Man who tells jokes” while also fully exploring his Omega-level powers.
Yeah, now he'll just be known as "The Gay ice guy."
>>
>>88271224
Superman would never let this happen.
>>
>>88298909
that was a mercy killing
>>
File: indeed.jpg (204KB, 628x434px) Image search: [Google]
indeed.jpg
204KB, 628x434px
>>88295738
>take control of the team
>>
>>88299046
Yeah, I wonder if they realized the irony in that statement.
>>
>>88270350
Nice to see Soule catching all kinds of flak and shit for these half-assed explanations.
>>
>>88295763

>“She’s going to study with Doctor Strange and maybe have an adventure alongside Ghost Rider,” says Ketchum. “Anyone who knows something about other forces or being possessed, or speaks to the mission she’s undergoing she’s going to have an adventure with.”

Why not consult with Cable and Rachel, who actually have experience in dealing with the Phoenix Force?
>>
>>88300143
AvX proved that no one wants to talk to Rachel about Phoenix shit.
>>
>>88295805

>will see the X-Man traveling back and forth through different time periods in order to fix time itself. “It’s one of the best things about Cable in one book,”

Why not start by returning the O5 back to their right time-line?
>>
>>88295763
I hope Hope shows up
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.