[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creators of that upcoming Bulgarian Samurai Jack-esque serie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

Creators of that upcoming Bulgarian Samurai Jack-esque series made a short film which is some kind of a prologue for the series. It looks pretty fucking rad and the music is God tier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjFHl8bd2iM

Those funny Slav accents in the end tho.
>>
File: Vihra-Zlatnata-Yabalka.jpg (2MB, 2550x2364px) Image search: [Google]
Vihra-Zlatnata-Yabalka.jpg
2MB, 2550x2364px
I wish they also included cute cloud head waifu in this video though.
>>
I liked the backstory. I'd check it out. And probably draw some smut of the ladies, too. When does it start?
>>
File: The-Golden-Apple-Tree.png (1MB, 1109x2048px) Image search: [Google]
The-Golden-Apple-Tree.png
1MB, 1109x2048px
>>88268803
No idea. I'm worried if the guys can get enough money in that poor post communist country.
>>
File: Tina-dancing.png (2MB, 1446x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Tina-dancing.png
2MB, 1446x2048px
>>
Looks great.Where is the show going to air?
>>
>blacksmith is taken by a fey mood!
I like the look of this and the music is nice.
Just can't imagine how bellfighting is supposed
to be kept without repitition.
Also i want one of those patterned sheep.
>>
File: Epic-Lineup.png (1002KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Epic-Lineup.png
1002KB, 1920x1080px
>>88269764
They said something about online distribution, maybe itunes and shit. I don't think they would do the English version to show it on Bulgarian tv.
But I'd like to actually watch it in Bulgarian with English subs so the Slavic mood wouldn't be ruined. I can understand about 50% of Bulgarian anyway, kek.
>>
File: PG7-Kukerovo-920.jpg (157KB, 920x507px) Image search: [Google]
PG7-Kukerovo-920.jpg
157KB, 920x507px
>>
It's okay. I´m not very impressed, but it's solid enough to tell an interesting story. The drawing style is appealing, but the animation is pretty clunky. I might be too harsh, though. The humor was pretty cliched, though.
For what it is as of now, I can´t say I´d be really interested in watching it. Maybe if they had a few episodes ready I´d watch them and make my mind. Still, not bad, just not for me.
>>
File: Vihra-in-action.png (1MB, 2048x1499px) Image search: [Google]
Vihra-in-action.png
1MB, 2048x1499px
>>
>>88268569
The art looks similar to the loli cat girl pilot.
>>
>Read OP
>Expected near Silent Slavs being badasses
>Get let down

What got my lovely pink panties in a bunch is that this is no where near Samurai Jack-esque
This is more Xiaolin Slavic Showdown
>>
>>88268569
Nice trailer.
>>
>>88268569
I saw some art for this about a year ago but never heard anything more on it.

When is this happening?
>>
>>88268569
oh shit i forgot about this
>>
I like the style.
>>88269883
Since the guy who made the bells bothered to document every song they made maybe they can cast spells by playing different melodies.
>>88274958
Pretty much.
The only part that gave me any SJ vibes was the start with the blacksmith and the spirits.
>>
>>88268569
That narrator was shit, but otherwise it looks promising.
>>
>>88268569
Thanks. I backed their kicksyarter but forgot to actually watch it...
I did this with Lastman as well
>>
Is the blue chick one of those beautiful fae-women who you're supposed to be able to see in the fields sometimes in the Slavic countries? Ilae, or something?
>>
File: Samodiva.jpg (935KB, 1588x2269px) Image search: [Google]
Samodiva.jpg
935KB, 1588x2269px
>>88284190
Yep, pretty much

>tfw living in a Slavic country but haven't seen any
>>
>>88268569
........... so..... the nymphs were just as evil, and only helped by accident??
>>
>>88287897
It looks more like they decided to do a good thing once but messed it up completely cause their magic was evil anyway. It probably has something to do with that one nymph that will join the team of main characters.
>>
Looks cool
>>
>>88287962
when all you have is a hammer, all problems start looking like nails
>>
>>88268569
I like it.
>>
>>88268569
is this going to be an online series? I wonder how far they can go with just donations.
>>
>>88287052
>living in a Slavic country

I'm sorry
>>
Very cool
>>
>>88268569
Having the embodiment of plague as an antagonist is pretty cool.
The premise kinda reminds me of Sabriel book series.
>>
>>88292739
it beats living in western Europe at the moment

at least you dont get killed and raped by muslimfags
>>
>>88294682
This
>>
>>88268569
I like it. It's not often we see good animation from the Balkans,and at least this looks stylistically different from lots of stuff, especially with the patterns.

Might be good
>>
>>88297875
Is there any good Balkan animation except Technotise: Edit i ja at all?
>>
>>88299402
I like Macskafogó, and that's from Hungary
>>
>>88299444
I love that, also Sárkány és papucs and Vuk are great.

I didn't know Hungary is considered Balkan though. Holy shit. You learn something new every day.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.