[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel is irredeemable at this point >Comics are severely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Marvel is irredeemable at this point

>Comics are severely worse and dominated by SJWs pushing their shit female characters
>Movies are casual garbage
>Cartoons are non-existent or just bad
>Games are just mobile shit and movie marketing: the fighting game

When did DC get it so right?
>>
>>88267255
Why do you try to turn /co/ into /v/ with this console war nonsense?
>>
What is DC doing right?

DC is boring as hell. They tried to hype everyone up like they were actually going to do something with the Watchmen, but they never delivered on it. They're using gimmicks to sell books just like Marvel. Half of their shit is Batman or Batgirl or Batkid or Batdog books anyhow because people won't buy anything else
>>
>>88267299
Around 2013 but it took a year or two to really catch on.
>>
>>88267346
Just stop, shill. What makes DC so great is that they've taken a stance against SJW pandering and are trying to push leftists out of the industry.

It's really pretty outstanding how DC keeps innovating and pushing the medium forward into new and interesting ways while providing affordable but hard hitting masterpieces and genre-defining works, meanwhile Marvel is pretty much nothing but SJW shilling meme-garbage.

It blows my mind that anyone would ever waste money on Marvel when DC is, in literally every single way, a thousand times better.
>>
>>88267449
>calls someone else a shill
>proceeds to shill
>>
File: divided-we-standmarvel.png (1MB, 1054x830px) Image search: [Google]
divided-we-standmarvel.png
1MB, 1054x830px
>>88267255
The problem they have is the comics are not the perception of the MU.
My nephew likes the legnd characters. If i tell him that there are changes, he aknowledge them, but talks about the legend characters.
>>
>>88267255
Marvel has always been shit, just occasionally a good run of comics sneaks through
>>
>>88267531
Except the people who defend DC on /co/ are true fans and actual comic readers, thus not shills. Unlike Marvel where the only people who ever defend them on /co/ are obvious shills and trolls. No one that isn't a marvelshill or troll would ever dare talk shit on Based post-Rebirth DC.
>>
>>88267255
Dc got it right by dropping new 52 garbage and pander to their actual fans

Having mediocre buzzing with things we're used to is much better than angsty crap writen and drawn by 90s marvel people.
>>
>>88268090
>Capeshit has always been shit, just occasionally a good run of comics sneaks through

ftfy
>>
>>88268307
I do. Its just a gimmicky watchmen ruse. But in the end its more like the shit before.
But i wont defend Marvel being any better.
>>
>DC get it right
>3rd year in a row that the 3rd volume of Sandman has been solicited and then canceled
>have to buy a shitty Finch catwoman story to finish reading Prez
>half page ads
Yeah, they've been great.
>>
>>88267255
But Marvel no longer need to try. They can coast off of earlier successes and licencing deals. This has been a factor since the 70s and by the 90s was already codified with a long enough canon of plots to be able to adapt the same things over and over again without exhausting their audience. DC at the time had too many cycling on the local scale so it doesn't have as many adaptation fodder until they incorporated Marvel's techniques. While the comics may be more successful now, have already lost in the greater game of public awareness.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.