[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.change.org/p/nickelodeo n-renew-sanjay-and-craig

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sanjay-craig-full-episode.jpg (206KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sanjay-craig-full-episode.jpg
206KB, 1024x1024px
https://www.change.org/p/nickelodeon-renew-sanjay-and-craig-for-a-4th-season

My little cousin told me to do this. He loves that show.

Honestly, I have never seen the show.
>>
>>88248032
I forgot this shitty poo in loo show even existed for a long time.
>>
>>88248081
The only episode I know of is Fart Baby and that's only because of Mr. Enter.
>>
>>88248118
>Mention Mr. Enter
>>
>>88248807
What's wrong with Mr. Enter? He has a really good knowledge on animation.

Do you hate him because he has asperger's? If so, that is a stupid reason to hate someone.
>>
>>88248869
Not him but I just wish he wasn't such an autist on "mean spirited humor".
>>
It's okay,not bad but it made me laugh a lot.
>>
>>88248869
Personally, I think his main problem is that he takes everything a little too seriously, enough that I think he's underestimating the coping power of kids.

Though I do like Rebeltaxi, so I can't really judge too hard.
>>
>>88248869
His voicework is terrible and his delivery sounds like an irritated 4th grader doing a book report. If you can't deliver on the audio portion of your reviews, why are you supplying it? Just do written reviews instead.

He also seems to lack anything resembling a sense of humor, nor an understanding of stylistic suspension of disbelief. Finding out he has Asperger's makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>88248869
Too many people like to base their opinions from watching his videos instead of the watching shows he critiques
>>
>>88250299
what does that have to do with him? If people are going to be dumb, then they'll do it regardless of who they're listening to
>>
>>88250203
>He also seems to lack anything resembling a sense of humor

This. It genuinely scares me sometimes how he can take everything so literally and laugh at nothing. I remember he got mad a Patrick from spongebob a sociopath and got angry he named his dog that.
>>
>>88248032
I didn't like it . Maybe if you really I mean really like gross out
>>
>>88252054
>he got mad a Patrick from spongebob a sociopath
>>
>>88248118
>>88248869
This show is way better than he gives it credit for.
He basically assumes what the show is like from one of its dud episodes, a predictable but nevertheless aggravating downside to his "review one episode" method.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.