[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that he's getting unmasked tonight. Who's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Reminder that he's getting unmasked tonight.
Who's it gonna be?
>>
>>88245932
who cares
>>
>>88245955
fpbp
>>
Tommy ;_;
>>
Walter
>>
Probably Felicity's new boyfriend, knowing the show's obsession with her.
>>
>>88245932
earth 2 Ollie
>>
I dropped the show midway through season 3. Has it gotten worse?
>>
>>88246187
Season 5 is legitimately the best thing CW has done
>>
>>88246222
You have to stop.
>>
>>88245932

bruce wayne
>>
It was me Ollie!
>>
Either the crazy DA or Felicity's boyfriend. I'm gonna go with the boyfriend since the DA is probably vigilante
>>
>>88245932
Its the original Oliver Queen.

>Way back in the season 2 flashbacks when Oliver got carried off the Island after what happened on the Amazo, he was cloned by ARGUS and the clone is who we've been following this whole time from when he woke up in Katana's house in China. Original Oliver has been operating as an operative for the government performing wet-work, and very few people knew of this including Waller. When Waller died Oliver Prime was forgotten and he went MIA. This is when he finally found out about what his clone did to his family and life. He now seeks nothing more the complete and total destruction of the "Green Arrow" in revenge for his life being hijacked.
>>
>>88246680
I'd watch it for the sheer stupidity that kind of plot twist would bring.
>>
>>88246526
The DA is definitely Vigilante, same name from the comics. it would be a bit too cliche if they use a Flash type twist and have it be the newest cast member to join, twice in one season. My guess is that its someone from a past season come back, so I'm guessing Nyssa!
>>
>>88246418
>>88246187
Its the best season on cw imo
>>
>>88246680
Isn't that what happened to Roy in YJ?
>>
File: c88-1.jpg (754KB, 1244x2200px) Image search: [Google]
c88-1.jpg
754KB, 1244x2200px
>>88245932
>>
people still watch this when its not crossover related?
>>
File: Mask copy.jpg (16KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
Mask copy.jpg
16KB, 250x244px
Prometheus is actually Eddie
and Savitar is Tommy
W A C K Y
A
C
K
Y
>>
>>88245932
its elon musk . that bj from raj's daughter in front of the league of shadows went to his head
>>
Wix down?
>>
aw shit the list is back
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.