[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://news.marvel.com/comics/5626 1/u-s-avengers-roll-call

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Citizen-V.jpg (71KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
Citizen-V.jpg
71KB, 600x739px
https://news.marvel.com/comics/56261/u-s-avengers-roll-call/

>“From Sunspot to the new Citizen V. I’ve been having a lot of fun with him as a leader and spymaster, always 10 steps ahead—though things are a little more serious for him now, because he’s part of a larger institution and has people watching his moves closely who maybe don’t think he should be where he is, and will be doing whatever they can to oust him. It’s going to be a rough year.”

Mystery solved
>>
>>88244914
Why was Citizen V on the Marvel Nower promo instead of a Marvel Nowest one?
>>
>>88244914

I had personally hoped for either Zemo or Bucky to put on the costume during Hydra war, but I am okay with this.

I am curious what Sunspot's motivation will be to take on the Citizen V mantle (and knowing Ewing, there is the possibility of him bringing the V-Battalion back, too). If the book ever crosses streams with Cap book, there is some potential hilarity if Zemo finds out about this.

Wondering though if this was always the plan or if CV was originally supposed to be somebody else.
>>
>>88245183
Citizen V isn't a person, but an ideal.
>>
>>88244914
>new Red Hulk
no. no i refuckingfuse. i went through this already
>>
So Bobby's new identity? Awesome
>>
>>88245309

It's more than likely General Maverick.
>>
>>88245384
I don't care those were dark times
>>
File: shreddertowel.jpg (39KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
shreddertowel.jpg
39KB, 640x475px
>zemo vs bobby keikaku battle
>>
>>88246488

Delete those hopes immediately anon.
>>
>>88246488
Would this be a they both think they are saving the world and the other one is a danger plot?
>>
>>88245384
So Red Hulk is going to become a thing for Generals in the Marvel Universe?

"If you wanna get promoted, you gotta go through gamma radiation first."
>>
>>88244914
So glad they solved the mystery before it even got published. Now no one has to purchase and read it!
>>
>>88245309
We know who it is, and he's basically just a sillier Ross anyway.
Also, Hulkstache.
>>
>>88246715
>not reading vol 2 of the best avengers book being published
Your loss fagtron
>>
>>88246920

gamma-irradiated LMD Duggan?
>>
>>88247402
No, the crazy general who gave us American Kaiju.

Also, real Duggan is alive and well once again.
>>
>Sam Guthrie is, in some ways, the heart of the team—although he shares that position with Doreen. Along with Roberto, he’s the guardian of Professor X’s dream; a dream not just of human-mutant peace, but of tolerance, inclusion, and the recognition of shared humanity among all people. He’ll never stop fighting for that, to his last breath—and maybe beyond. Not that I’m hinting at anything there.

I swear to god, Ewing, if you kill Sam...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.