[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does Acme stay in business who would buy their products

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1480967478149.gif (656KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1480967478149.gif
656KB, 500x363px
How does Acme stay in business who would buy their products more than once?
>>
>>88216055
Only the wiliest of customers.
>>
>>88216055
Top Gag
>>
>>88216055
Most of their items do what they're meant to do perfectly, the majority of fuck-ups we've seen have been user errors.
>>
>>88216055
It's not their fault a minority of their customers don't read the operating manuals.
>>
That coyote has ALOT of expendable income.

Although it raises the question of why he doesn't just buy food...
>>
where wile e coyote get the money to buy this stuff?
>>
>>88216170
welfare probably
>>
>>88216055
i assume they just run a monopoly on weird death traps and weapons, it's either them or nothing
>>88216147
there is a cartoon, one of the few where the coyote actually speaks, where he addresses that very question describing the anatomy of the road runner and how every part has a different and exotic flavor.
also shut up boco
>>
>>88216055

The products are fine, its the users who are inept at using them.

Think about it. The very users who have the most trouble with Acme products *themselves* keep buying Acme. They trust the products. They just fuck it up.
>>
>>88216055
Because they are a subsidiary of Roadrunner Industries and get bankrolled by decree of the head of their parent company as a joke, mostly.
It's so he can keep fucking with that Coyote by giving him hilariously faulty equipment.
>>
The free market will fix it.
>>
Why not make hand grenade instead?
>>
>>88216411
>throw Acme hand grenade
>it opens and a hand pops out
>>
>>88216356
Pardon me. Roadrunner Corporation.
https://youtu.be/1EevEHh58B0?t=3m35s
>>
>>88216356
>>88216450
Poor coyote
>>
>>88216272
there's also an episode with two kids watching a roadrunner cartoon. One kid asked the same question, and the other kid responded, "then there wouldn't be a show."
>>
File: Haha.jpg (62KB, 340x310px) Image search: [Google]
Haha.jpg
62KB, 340x310px
>>88216437
>>
>>88216437
Noice
>>
>>88216824

you're not supposed to relate or identify to a character or feel sorry for him, you're supposed to laugh at him!!
>>
>>88217098

didnt he actually caught the road runner once?
>>
>>88216170
>>88216199
insurance
>>
>>88216089
Why would a sex shop invest in hilariously bad traps and mechanical devices?
>>
>>88216055
>be Space Detective
>going into situation where you expect to be searched and disarmed
>carry ACME® Disintegrating Pistol™ in your side holster
>as expected, henchman searches you and take your gun
>have a different, working gun in your ankle holster
>henchman is ordered to shoot you
>pulls trigger
>gun disintegrates
>pull the working gun and fight your way out
>>
>>88216076
Underrated post
>>
Road runner chasing coyotes are gullible creatures with a disposable income.

That's how Acme stays in business. Indeed statistically speaking they are their best customers.
>>
>>88217526
You know, I was going to ask what possible use there is for a disintegrating ray that just disintegrates the gun, but your explanation actually makes sense.
>>
>>88217526
>>88218713
If only it weren't visibly labeled as a "disintegrating pistol".
>>
>>88218643
>En entire company is funded by a idiotic dog.
>>
>>88218643
>Turns out Road Runner is the CEO of ACME
>The only reason he plays along with Coyote's nonsense is because he profits from it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.