[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Disney ripped off Rio >tfw this is better than Sh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Mainpage_Navmap_Thumb_-_Nigel.png (1MB, 1200x904px) Image search: [Google]
Mainpage_Navmap_Thumb_-_Nigel.png
1MB, 1200x904px
>tfw Disney ripped off Rio
>tfw this is better than Shiny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6DOxuucAEk
>>
>>88215753
>tfw nobody cared about Rio
>tfw everybody loves David Bowie Crab more
>>
>>88215753
the difference is that Rio sucked
>>
>>88215753
its worse than shiny
>>
I haven't seen the Moana movie yet, thus haven't seen the scene yet (nor do I think it's available at the moment on the internet, although it'd certainly be better for me to judge it).

I've witnessed some people talking about this Tamatoa and him being a crab and I wasn't even aware he'd be in the movie (I was aware of the movie though), but people kept saying he was barely in the movie and this and that. All I had was the song to hear in Youtube.

All it takes is a voice to carry over and even though I barely know about the crab, only from stills and a few measly clips, the one who sang this song and voiced the crab, I assume made quite a scene for people to see in theaters if only the voice and song is capable of catching my attention. It might be more because of the dark undertones or the slightly flamboyant and cruel tone to it, who knows.

Having seen Rio, without the footage to back it up, the song simply sounds dull, the lyrics kinda uninspired since it has a lot of focus on singing how evil he is and that he is evil and feels more like a story rather than a legitimate song and the actual scene barely does help.
>>
>>88215753
>Rio was a musical
>no one ever told me
WHAT???
>>
>>88215753
Except Rio sucked so no one cares about anyone ripping it off and making it better
>>
>>88219290
You typed an awful lot to basically say nothing.
>>
>>88215753
...said no one ever
>>
Jemaine was in RIO?
>>
>>88215753

Shiny is Bowie tribute, and a damn good one. Nigel's song is only good (if at all) because Jermaine sings it.
>>
>>88215753
"Ripped off" in the sense that Jemaine Clement sung it and was the villain.

In terms of every thing else that makes a song a song -lyrics, tone, pacing, backing- Shiny is the better song. Not even taking into account the visuals.
>>
Rio was shit though.
>>
>>88219761
wrecked
>>
File: Moana Tamatoa.webm (3MB, 720x328px) Image search: [Google]
Moana Tamatoa.webm
3MB, 720x328px
>>88219761
My thoughts exactly.

OP is retarded to think a song with a line about bird poop is better than Shiny, though.
>>
> Give Tamatoa a husbando tier voice
> But at the end of the day it's still a crab
> and not even a particularly attractive one
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.