[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Cyclops considered worse than Hitler? """""He"""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Why is Cyclops considered worse than Hitler?
"""""He""""" just wanted to stop his people from being gassed to death from a bunch of facists who consider themselves the Aryan race.
And yet he's Hitler???????!!!!!!! Why?!! Why are we suppose to support the Inhumans and their fartcloud of death? Because Fox owns the film rights? That's not a good enough reason, Pearlmutter. You can just expect the X-Man fanbase to give up X-Men for Inhumans. So stop trying to replace them with Inhumans.
At this point, I don't want Marvel Studios to get the film rights because Ike Pearlmutter and Marvel Comics have literally been raping the X-Men AND to based Cyclops.
>>
>>88215531
OP's threads made more sense when they were open nonsensical shitposting about Squirrel Girl or Marvel vs DC.
It's not even that bad to work as falseflagging to turn the board against the X-men. I keep wondering.
>>
>>88215628
>It's not even that bad to work as falseflagging to turn the board against the X-men.
Nigga I don't know what the fuck you just said.
>>
>>88215531
>"""""He"""""
Cyclops is trans now?

But yeah, all of that. Cyclops is evil because he cares about mutants more than Inhumans the fucking scumbag. That's the only way the narrative makes sense as far as I can see; muties are literally 2nd class citizens now and y'oughta accept that.
>>
>>88215531
First of all, that wasn't Cyclops speaking.

Second, I'm sure Marvel's endgame would be something close to you liking both sides. You'll see how in the end, the Inhumans will be a big factor in saving mutants. As a matter of fact, if Emma doesn't turn up to be the main antagonist of IvX, I would be surprised.

And last, Fox has been raping X-Men and Cyclops just as bad so don't feel like they are somehow safe.
>>
>>88215908
Emma framed Cyclops for destroying the inhuman fart cloud. Still makes no sense why Mutants hate him...
>>
They planned for the Alchemy cloud to kill Inhumans, but backed out of the plan when Inhumans popularity didn't take so Cyclops would be able to return without the baggage of genocide.

Unfortunately, Cyclops being a genocidal revolutionary is the background noise of ALL the X-books for the last year.
>>
>>88215531
Soule finally answered the question. It's bullshit

>The general consensus from what I have seen is that “Death of X” did right by Emma and Scott. However many fans myself including are still confused as to why mutants became so hated after the destruction of the Terrigen Cloud? And why Scott himself was hated by his own teammates? Are we missing something?

>Charles Soule: I’ve gotten this question a lot myself. The key here is in one of Scott’s (well, Emma’s, really) last lines: “You’ve got a story, I’ve got a story. It doesn’t matter which one is true. It matters which one is believed.” So, here’s what we know — the things that happened in “Death of X” happened as we saw. By the time the various “X” #1s began, public opinion had turned way against Scott. Remember that not every mutant was present, nor every Inhuman. The events were shaped by public opinion and through the viewpoints of people who saw them — or didn’t. In the world we live in today, this seems extremely plausible. People believe things firmly based on a single headline — they don’t even have to read the article. “Death of X” is already a tragedy on many levels — in part because Emma does so much in Scott’s memory that becomes increasingly terrible — but then when you realize that people end up believing whatever the hell they want to despite what seem to be the available facts… well, it’s even sadder.
>>
>>88215628
>to turn the board against the X-men
Isn't that Marvel's job? I mean, they already forbid X-Men and FF from being the main roster and demoted them to DLC (gotta make more room for Inhumans).
>>
>>88217048
The alchemy cloud killing inhumans would have been fucking pimp.
I'm not an X-Fag and I didn't really know anything about the inhumans but the marvel has handled this whole "Fuck FOX we'll just replace the X-Men" thing I'm starting to actively detest the inhumans.
Congratulations marvel, you have accomplished the exact opposite of what you set out to do.
>>
>>88217404
That doesn't make any sense. What, did the Inhuman twist the Cyclops killing Cloud into something worse? How could th Mutants perceive the destruction of the thing killing them as bad? Were they told something different? Why is Soule such a terrible writer?
>>
>Was it expected that the Inhumans would be perceived as having an equally valid, or even sympathetic, viewpoint after “Death of X,” when the stakes ultimately came down to their having to make significant cultural adjustments in a new environment vs. the slow, painful death of an established population?

>The Terrigen clouds are not everywhere. There were two, now there’s just one. Their path is tracked on weather services — once the mutants realize they’re a problem, they’re easily avoidable. As soon as the Inhumans learn what’s happening, they immediately (like right that second) leap to help, moving mutants out of the cloud’s path. The mutants don’t have to touch Terrigen at all, which means the problem is really of a limited scale to them. So, the idea that the Inhumans should destroy their entire (20,000+ years) cultural legacy because mutants have a problem with Terrigen… I think it’s understandable that they would take a wait-and-see approach, and try to find another solution.

>To explain another way — there are kids with deadly peanut allergies. We don’t implement a worldwide ban on peanut butter or Snickers. We just make sure those particular kids stay away from peanuts. This is that exact situation. Now, we’ll see what happens in “IvX”…
>>
>>88217048
They should hav went through with the Cyclops killing Inhumans cloud. Not only would it have made sense for eveyone to hate him in the future, but they could still use the excuse of Emma being the one ruining Slim's image.
>>
>>88217594
No joke. Them turning the cloud against inhumans would be fucking cool as shit cause not only would they both have murder clouds to watch out for but it could actually justify why people think cyclops is terrible.
>>
>>88217642
Peanuts don't move around the planet killing thound a of people. It just makes the Inhumans look like dicks who'd rather infect humans then care about Mutant lives.
>>
>>88217642
>The Terrigen clouds are not everywhere. There were two, now there’s just one. Their path is tracked on weather services — once the mutants realize they’re a problem, they’re easily avoidable

Why did Storm think moving to Limbo was a good idea, because apparently teleporting out of the path is canonly easy. The cloud is really only a threat to mutants that aren't in the X-men, don't have TVs, or refuse to leave for a minute.
>>
>>88217642

We'd probably do something more about those deadly peanut allergies if they roved the world forcing people to flee their homes or die.
>>
>>88217594
It's doesn't help they keep portraying becoming Inhuman as like becoming a Holy Saint. I mean shit, why is everyone lining up to become a squid monster? And even if you wanted to become a squid monster, why go live as a serf to a shorty caste system?
>>
>>88217642
Wew lad.

Peanut allergy didn't come from a group of illegal aliens that dropped a bomb on the planet.
>inb4 self-defense
BB would've done it anyway.
Remember, he commissioned it before they even had any idea Thanos was coming to earth..and he smiled when Maximus asked him if he would've anyway.
>>
>>88217743
I dunno anon, the government is pretty cheap. Besides the cloud doesn't make the area uninhabitable. Just take a drive out of town for an hour and you survive.
>>
>>88217741
Because Soule and none of the editors thought things through.
>>
>>88217404
>>88217642
The rest of the interview is also quite something >>88217598
>>
>be Nick Lowe
>love the X-Men
>retard bosses stick Bendis on my books
>get kicked over to the Spidey-office
>crie ever day that Cyckops isn't under my protection anymore
>cash in a favor to work on DoX to make sure Cyke isn't a bad guy in any comceivable way
Where were you when Nick Lowe was /ourguy/ BTFO'ing Inhumashits from the shadows?
>>
>>88217642
It's still committed mass sterilization. It's less like a peanut allergy and more like moving jews out of the way of the nazi's. Doesn't really do anything to stop the genocide cloud.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.